InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Explanations of a Fuzzy Type ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ever wonder how Sesshomaru keeps his fluffy attached? Then you are not the only one! Coming from the brilliant minds of Inudewaruika and Insomniac Owl we would like to present….

Explanations of a fluffy type

Reason 1:

The great and powerful Sesshomaru has hidden a giant fuzzy caterpillar on his shoulder and refuses to allow it the freedom it so desperately wants.

Fuzzy Caterpillar: Master Sesshomaru can I please go free now? I have served you faithfully.

Jaken (astonished): You dare speak to Lord Sesshomaru in such a way you lowly bug!

Sesshomaru: Quiet Jaken (mutters: yes Milord!) I shall not allow you to leave this Sesshomaru as you have entered this Sesshomaru’s services.

Fuzzy: Please o merciful Lord Sesshomaru! (Begs)

Sesshomaru (calmly looks at caterpillar) : No. (fuzzy sighs. Jaken smiles a ugly smile only a toad can achieve)

Reason 2:

Sesshomaru uses the super sticky spider webs of spider yokai and that is the true reason he wants Naraku. He wants to use Naraku’s webs to keep his fluffy attached.

Naraku (Sitting on a rock) :What brings you here, Lord Sesshomaru?

Sesshomaru (turns to look at Naraku from the corner of his eye) : this Sesshomaru wishes to enslave you.

Naraku (Chuckling) : You wish to enslave me? The GREAT Naraku? How befitting that the brother of InuYasha stoop as low as to that.

Sesshomaru (Calmly glares at Naraku who stops chuckling) : You will Be this Sesshomaru’s slave. (Unsheathes Tokijin, points blade at Naraku’s throat) on your knees slave!

Naraku (horrified) : Make me. (Sesshomaru’s sword pulses with light) Yes Milord. (Gets on hands and knees)

Sesshomaru (Holding hand out) : Give me the jewel.

Naraku (pulls out nearly completed jewel and hands it to Sesshomaru ) : Yes milord.

Sesshomaru: this Sesshomaru will give this to the Miko that tails InuYasha. As for you, you shall produce the spider webs I need to hold my fluffy to my shoulder. (Naraku looks horrified, Jaken chuckles and Rin giggles as Ah-Un approaches them)

Rin (giggling madly) : Milord, the hanyou you call InuYasha just fell out of a tree by a word.

Sesshomaru (Raises an eyebrow) : Interesting.

Reason 3:

Sesshomaru uses super ultra sticky glue he some how found in the feudal era. Three guess how he found it?

Kagome (Digging through that thins she calls a pack) : InuYasha have you seen my super glue? I need it to fix the grip on my bow.

InuYasha (up in tree) :Feh! What would I do with it? (Jumps down)

Kagome (Uses puppy dog eyes) :InuYasha can you please smell if Miroku, Sango or Shippo took it?

InuYasha (unfazed by the eyes) :Why the hell are you looking at me like that? And I ain’t your dog. (Sniffs air) what the hell!?

Kagome (Eye twitching): InuYasha sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! (InuYasha is pounded into the ground 4 times)

InuYasha (pissed) : What the hell was that for? Sesshomaru’s been here and you sit me? What if he’s still here?

Kagome (Red faced) : InuYasha, SIT! (walks away)

InuYasha (growling) : Come back here wench!

( a branch breaks, InuYasha gets up and puts a hand on the hilt of his sword)

InuYasha: Show your self lowly demon!

(Sesshomaru steps out and flings jewel at InuYasha then walks away, dragging a giant spider behind him)

InuYasha (pissed starts to yell) : Hey get back here I ain’t done with you! (raises sword above head)

Kagome (from a distance) : sit! (InuYasha crashes to ground and sword falls on him)

 

Reason 4:

He uses his mind powers to keep it on.

Sesshomaru (Concentrating deeply) : Stay on this Sesshomaru’s shoulder, fluff!

(Fluffy stays.)

Sesshomaru (pats fluffy) : Good fluffy

 

Reason 5:

He uses static electricity.

(InuYasha and Kagome walk by an open window then look at each other and walk back to look through the window)

(Sesshomaru is dragging his feet on the ground rubbing them against the carpets.)

Kagome : InuYasha now we know where all that negative energy comes from.

InuYasha ( draws back to look at her) : HE’S A BAKA!

Sesshomaru (turns to look at them then holds out a hand Kagome and InuYasha run from him as sparks fly from Sesshomaru’s fingers)

 

Reason 6:

He uses double sided tape he conveniently found in a yellow thing.

Kagome (digging through her pack): Inuyasha have you seen my tape?

Inuyasha (in a tree): No why would I need your Tappe?

Kagome (looking thoughtful): Maybe a demon took it. can you sniff around and see?

Inuyasha (looking horrified): What am i your dog now? hell no am i doing that.

Kagome (narrows her eyes): Si...

Inuyasha (jumps down from tree): okay, okay! (sniffs ground around pack) what the hell!? Sesshomaru?

Kagome (looks at him with a weird look): Your brother?

Inuyasha (looks at her): half brother! he took it that stealing good for nothing.…(mutters on after he jumped into a tree with Tetsusaiga in hand) I'll get you for stealing MY TAPE!

Kagome (giggles): You're funny.

 

Reason 7:

He uses the possessed hair of the obsessed fan girls.

Sesshomaru (Cornered by fan girls) : If you DARE touch this Sesshomaru’s hair this Sesshomaru will kill you!

Creepy fan girls with white hair : Oh fluffy we love you (looks at him with dreamy eyes. Sesshomaru’s eye twitches)

Sesshomaru (raising hand) : Die! (uses poison whip)

(fan girls fall to ground dead. Sesshomaru walks up to them and pulls hair out and weaves it into his fluff.)