InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploring the Sengoku Jidai ❯ Little White Lies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wk 47 - Little White Lies
 
The afternoon had been perfect. He'd discovered her reflecting by the lake, and then he'd been the way she loved him best, quiet and understanding. They enjoyed the sunset together, hand in hand, heart to heart.
 
Maybe it was the fragrance of flowers on the wind that spelled him. He said it was her scent, but she didn't care; she succumbed to his eyes, surrendered to his kiss, collapsed under his touch. She let him lay her down in the springtime grass, felt him over her, pulled him onto her.
 
“Are you sure?” He pleaded.
 
“Yes.” She conceded.
 
It was better than she'd imagined. Her skin tingled as his soft hair teased her and his breath heated her. Her body tightened as his gentle growls enchanted her and his desire excited her.
 
She'd expected the first pain, having listened to the girlish hallway whispers, and though it was sharp it was also brief. The hard pinch passed away into urgency as he surged against her, adding his great power to the vortex of pleasure that caught them both, blending them into one. Passion moved him over her and he was soon lost in it, his claws penetrating her shoulders, his fangs piercing her neck. This second wounding shocked her, even as it captured her completely, and when their souls merged, wholly, in blinding rainbows of light, her cry of torment was lost in his roar.
 
“Did it hurt?” He sighed.
 
“No.” She lied.
 
She wanted more …
 
… after all.