InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Falling All Over Again ❯ New Surprises ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Falling All Over Again
Chapter Six
~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Please don't copy or steal!

Author's Notes: Whee, I had a burst of ideas for later chapters, but I have almost no clue for now! Hm...*Thinks* *Thinks harder* *Brain explodes* Ow... Wait! I think I have something! Lets get going now! Please read and review!

~Chapter Six~

"Mama Kagome!"

"Hey Kagome!"

Kit and Souta ran towards Kagome and Akki as they made their way to the temple. "Hey Kit. How was your first day at Souta's school?" Kagome asked.

"It was great! Its a lot better than my old school!" Kit smiled.

"Kagome we want to invite some friends over. Mom Said it was alright if its okay with you!" Souta explained.

"Sure, its fine with me." Kagome agreed.

"Yeah!" Souta and Kit shouted with glee and ran back to the house to call their friends.

"Great now we're going to have lots of little kids running around the house..." Akki rolled his eyes.

"Chill out. They aren't that bad." Kagome replied.

***

Kagome and Akki sat in the living room doing their homework when Souta and Kit ran into the room followed by a girl and another boy around Souta's age. "Kagome, this is Koaru and Hediki." Souta introduced their new friends.

Again Kagome got the feeling that she new these two children somehow. "Akki...do you..." Kagome whispered.

"Yeah. A little." Akki nodded.

"Good, then it's not just me."

The four kids were already off playing video games. "Come on." Kagome suggested. "We can go to the kitchen where it's a bit more quiet."

***

A few hours later someone knocked on the kitchen door. "Coming!" Kagome called as she got out of her chair and walked to the door. When she opened the door she got quite a surprise. "Sess...Sess...Sesshomaru!?" She gasped.

"Ah..." Sesshomaru looked away. "I'm looking for Koaru."

"Aokai!" Koaru cried from the other room and ran over to Sesshomaru.

Akki was no up on his feet, clutching the hilt of the invisible Tetsugia at his side. Kaede had placed a spell on it so only he and Kagome would see it until he unsheathed it. "Say goodbye to your friends Koaru. We have to go home now." Sesshomaru told the girl.

"Bye Kit, Souta, Hediki!" Koaru smiled, waved and the two of them left.

After the three boys were back in the living room Kagome sighed and slipped back into her chair. "Koaru must be Rin. I only saw her a few times but she was always around Sesshomaru."

"Will she be okay?" Akki asked.

"Awww so you do have a heart." Kagome giggled.

"I don't care about her okay!? I just don't want Sesshomaru doing anything stupid."

"Uh huh. Sure." Kagome said in disbelief. "And I'll bet that that Hideki kid is really Kohaku."

"Kohaku?"

"Yeah, Sango's younger brother."

"Sango's the chick with the boomerang right?" Akki wondered.

"Yea." Kagome nodded.

Another knock came from the door. Kagome went to answer it again. This time a young woman about Kagome's age stood there. "You must be looking four Kohaku, I mean Hediki."

"Uh...yes." She replied.

"Hey Shimu!" Hediki smiled as he entered the kitchen. "Bye guys!" He waved at Kit and Souta as the two siblings left.

"Was that Sango?" Akki wondered.

"Most likely."

"Wah?" Souta dropped his mouth open. "You mean Hideki's sister is from the feudal Japan too!?"

"And possibly Hideki too." Kagome replied.

"What are you talking about?" Kit wondered.

"Kit..." Akki sighed. "You may want to sit down. It's a long story."

***

The next day Kagome walked with Kit and Souta to school since her school with just around the corner from theirs. "Hey do you guys know where Hideki's sister goes to school?" She asked.

"Yeah, she goes to Kioko Private." Souta replied.

"Thanks bro." Kagome smiled as they reached the entrance. "Bye you two. See you at home!" She waved and left.

'Good.' She thought. 'The private high school gets out about 20 minutes after us. Plenty of time to get there.'

***

"Please Akki!?" Kagome begged.

"I don't wanna..." Akki wined.

"Don't make me s-i-t you!"

"Why do we have to go there Kagome?" Akki wondered.

"I told you already! So we can go find Sango!" Kagome rolled her eyes and dragged Akki down the sidewalk.

"Would you let go of me already!?" Akki cried and jumped out of Kagome's grasp.

"Lets get going! I don't want to miss her!"

***

When they reached the school no one had gotten out yet, so Kagome managed to get up on the stone wall around the school and sit down to face the school while Akki leaned against the wall and huffed. "Why hello miss!" A male voice cried from below Kagome. She looked down and saw a young man, probably around her and Akki's age. He had black hair that was worn in a tiny ponytail at the back of his head. His eyes were bluish-purple and he wore the blue school uniform.

"Hello." Kagome nodded. That's when Kagome noticed that he was not looking up at her face, but up her skirt! "Ah! You pervert!" Kagome screamed and kicked him in the face.

Akki jumped over the wall at the sound of Kagome's scream. "Bastard! What did you do!?" He cried.

"Nothing! I swear I did nothing wrong!" The boy replied.

"Nothing my ass." Kagome spat. "He looked up my skirt!"

"Koto!" A female voice cried from behind Kagome and Akki. "Are you being a pervert again!?"

"Shimu! What would ever give you such an idea like that? I was merely greeting our guests here." The boy, Koto replied.

"I highly doubt that." Shimu crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I'm sorry. Koto here is a pervert. You'll have to excuse him he does it to all the girls." Shimu then had a flash of recognition in her eyes. "Oh! You're Souta's older sister aren't you?"

"Yes. My name's Kagome and this is my friend Akki."

"Hello." Koto and Shimu both nodded.

"May I ask why you two are here?" Shimu wondered.

"Well you see we were looking for you. And I guess we're lucky because we found you too!" Kagome pointed at Koto.

"You wanted to see us?" They both looked surprised.

"We have something to discuss with you." Akki told them.

"So would it be possibly to go talk over ice cream perhaps once you get out of school?" Kagome suggested.

"I suppose." Shimu nodded.

"Why of course." Koto agreed.

***

"So you're saying I'm a reincarnated monk who had a black hole in my hand?" Koto arched an eyebrow.

"And I'm a reincarnated demon slayer?" Shimu took a sip of her milkshake.

"Yup." Kagome nodded.

"And this fellow over her is a half dog demon?" Koto pointed at Akki.

"Yeah." Akki replied.

"This really is a nice tale, but the one thing you don't have here is proof!" Shimu said sternly.

"Come to my house until about six and you'll have you're proof." Kagome told Shimu.

"If Kit's home you'll have it sooner." Akki added.

***

So they went to Kagome's temple and did their homework. Kit was not home because he and Souta had gone to the park to play with Koaru and Hediki. "Looks like we'll have to wait until later." Akki snorted.

"May I ask what will happen later?" Koto wondered.

"Akki here will turn into his half demon self. He won't look like a normal to say the least." Kagome replied.

"Yeah, I get claws, and fangs. That's when I can use the Tetsugia too." Akki laughed.

"Not to mention he spouts the most adorable doggie ears! They're so cute!" Kagome squealed.

Akki fell to the floor and sweatdropped. "Did you have to mention that!?" He yelled.

"Why of course!" Kagome said primly.

"The Tetsugia. That's the sword you were talking about right?" Shimu recalled.

"You bet, and I'm the one who gets to use it!" Akki said triumphantly.

"Except he passes out after using it." Kagome added.

Akki fell back down. "Hey! That was only one time!"

"And the only time you've used it!"

"You really like putting me down don't you Kagome?"

"No, you just put yourself in situations where I can." Kagome snickered.

"Mama Kagome! I'm home!" Kit cried as he and Souta came into the room.

"Hi Kit!" Kagome smiled. "Hey Souta!" She waved to her brother who walked in behind Kit.

"Hi Kagome." Souta replied. "I see you got your feudalistic friends to join you." He snickered. "Hi Shimu." He nodded.

"Hello Souta." Shimu replied.

"Ok so the Kit kid is here. Where's out proof?" Koto wondered.

"Huh?" Kit blinked at him.

"Kit, would you mind showing us your demon self now?" Kagome asked.

"Um...sure." Kit shrugged. He concentrated and soon he had his ears, tail and paws.

"Wow!" Koto and Shimu gasped in unisen.

"So can he change like that!?" Koto pointed at Akki.

"No." Akki spat.

"Not quite. Since Akki is only half demon he changes at night." Kagome explained.

"Sort of like a werewolf?" Shimu thought.

"Yeah. I suppose you could say that."

"Hey! I am NOT a damn werewolf okay!?" Akki shouted and marched out of the shrine.

"Akki!" Kagome cried and followed him out. When she got outside Akki was already at the steps. "Akki wait!" She called again.

"NO!" Akki shouted back.

"Sit!!!" Kagome screamed and ran to Akki's fallen body. "I'm sorry, but I had too!" She huffed.

"What do you want!?" Akki growled.

"I want to know what's wrong with you!" Kagome replied. "You've been acting weird." She sat down next to him as he got up from the ground.

"This crap! It's all getting shoved in my face. How would you feel if that happened to you! Being thrown into something you felt you really didn't belong in!" Akki complained.

"Akki, the thing is I DO know how it feels. That's exactly how I felt when I went to feudal Japan, and met you, Inuyasha. I know its hard to except, but I promise with time and a little patience, which I know you're short on, this will all feel...just right." Kagome sighed.

"Mama Kagome!" Kit called from behind them. He ran up to them and jumped into Kagome's lap. "Can you feel that!? Shimu and Koto felt something too!" He quivered.

Suddenly Akki's nose perked up. "He's right. Something's coming."

"Oh man." Kagome sighed and got up, holding Kit in her arms.

"What is it?" Shimu wondered as she and Koto joined them.

"I don't know, but I'm sure whatever it is, it's not here for a cup of tea!" Kagome bit her lip.

Author's notes: Tada! That's it for this chapter. I'm glad everyone's enjoying this so far! I really enjoy writing Inuyasha Fanfiction and I hope you enjoy reading it!