InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Famous ❯ Cahpter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heres the fourth chapter!! Oh before I forget I would like to thank Kagome 1620(ff.net) and sickmuffin(on ff.net) for being my first reviewers!! Thanks ya'll! Ya'll rock! Anyway enjoy the new chappie!

 

 

Famous

 

Chapter 4

 

 

The ride home was a quiet one. Kagome had fallen asleep on Inuyasha's shoulder. Everybody else was silent because the information of what the girl that was asleep had told them was now sinking in deep.

' Poor girl.' Iyazoyio thought,' No wonder she's tired. I would be too if I had gone through a day she had.' She thought as she looked back at the sleeping girl.

Inu-Taisho, seeing the look his wife was giving Kagome, quietly took her hand to comfort her. Telling her silently that Kaogme would be alright.

Inu-Taisho pulled up into their enormus garage a few minutes later.Everybody got out of the car, Inuyasha carrying Kagome, and silently went in the house and went their seperaste ways. Sesshomaru to the ktichen, Inuyasha to his bedroom to lay Kaogme down,and Inu-Taisho and Iyazayio went to their bedroom ot go to bed.

 

*In Inuyasha's room*

 

 

Inuyasha quietly laid Kagome down on his queen sized bed. He brushed the bangs out of her face. Making sure that she was okay, Inuyasha started toward the door.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, voice still groggy with sleep.

"Kagome? What's the matter?" Inuyasha asked, rushing to her side.

"Can you stay tonight with me? Please?" She asked pleadingly.

"Anthing for you Kag. Just let me go change real quick. Okay?" Inuyasha replied.

"Okay," Kaogme replied, laying back down.

Inuyasha got his pajamas from his dresser and went into the bathroom. He came out 2 minutes later clad in a pair of red silk pajama pants that had little dogs with bones all over it, with a black shirt that had a dog, and under the dog it said, "Inu". Kagome had bought the pajamas for him last year for his birthday. He wore the them often.

Inuyasha quietly got into the bed next to Kagome. Her back was facing him. Kagome quickly turned around and laid her head on his shoulder.

" I see your wearing the pajamas that I bought you." She noticed quietly.

" Yeah, I wear them alot. Their comfortable. Plus they remind me of you." Inuyahsa confessed.

"I thought that you would like them. They were black and red. Plus they had dogs on it. They looked like they were made for you." Kagome told him.

" Inu, I don't know what Im going to do! I mean all of my family besides you guys are dead. And I'm really scared of that message on the wall. And the police are going to be coming around alot checking if anything happended or checking the security. I'm just so confused!!" Kagome blurted out, burying her head in Inuyasha's chest, shaking slightly.

" Kagome, first off none of us are going to die anytime soon, you can believe that. And as for that message on the wall, well we'll deal with that later. And if that psychopathe comes anywhere around you I'll chop his head of, okay??" Inuyahsa reasoned, looking down at her.

"Okay," Kagome said, smiling slightly up at him.

"Now you get some rest." Inuyasha commanded.

Kagome obeintly closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly.

 

*Meanwhile in Inu-Taisho's and Iyazoyio's bedroom*

 

 

Iyazoyio came out of the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom wearing a pair of flanel pajama pants and a rather large white t-shirt. She went to the bed where her husband was already reading a book.

"Ya know that we have so much to do tommorrow? Kenji just called and said that we have a meeting tommorrow. Plus we have to arrange a press confrence about what happended, we hyave to arrange a funeral, and everything that goes along with a funeral, and we have to down to the police station to sign those papers saying that we take theresposibilitiess of taking care of Kagome until she's 18." Inu-Taisho told her, looking up at her from his book.

"Yeah, I know." Iyazoyio sighed getting into the bed, " Poor girl. I can't imagain going through what shes going through. I mean if it was me seeing my best friend like that I dont know what I would do. You know, back at the police station, I almost broke down. I can't beleive that the woman that I have relied on for the past 36 years, is gone. She was my best friend!! Why did she AND Yusuke have to go?!?!? I mean its enough losing them but then Sota and Mr.H?!?!?! Someone is out to get this family and I just feel so helpless! I can't do anything for poor Kagome!" Iyazoyio cried, curling up to her husbands chest, getting the front of his shirt wet with her tears. Inu-Taisho silently put down his book and put his arms around her in a warm embrace.

" I know honey. I am just as saddend with their deaths as you. I am in the same boat as you. I don't know who it is that killed them but what I do know is that we are going to protect this family as best as we can. I don't care what we have to do. If we have to call evryone of the police stations in Japan just to protect this family, we will. As for Kagome, the only thing you can do right know is just be there for her, Comfort her. Just try and help you and her through this tough time." Inu-Taisho told her, rubbing her back trying to make her quite crying so hard.

" Thanks Hon'. You always know how to make me cakm down." Iyazoyio told him, looking up at him from where she was curled up to his chest. Inu-Taisho quietly wiped the tear trails on her cheeks away.

" Lets get to bed." He quietly commanded. Inu-Taisho. reached up and tuned off the lamp next to the bed and layed down next to his wife. His strong arms encircling her in a strong embrace and they both went into a dreamless sleep.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Did you like? Please review!!! I'll update soon!

 

 

*~ Bayougalkc~*