InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Far Away Eye's Fairytales: A Drabble Collection ❯ Red Obsession ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Red Obsession
Author: Far Away Eyes
Word Count: 250
Genre: Dark
Summary: Onigumo wakes up in the care of a certain priestess, and immediately begins to have impure thoughts.
Written for iyfic_contest's Week 104: Red theme
 
His eyes flew open to see red. Struggling to shift his head, he realized that he was immobile. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was pillaging another village.
 
“So you are awake,” a soft female voice said. “Can you speak?”
 
The visage of a young priestess hovered above him. He replied, his voice raspy, “Yes.”
 
“Good.” A gentle smile crossed her lips. “Do you have a name?”
 
“Onigumo.”
 
“I am Kikyo.” Kikyo placed salve on a burn. Her touch was soft and kind.
 
This priestess's pure aura chaffed him. If he had been able to move, Onigumo was certain he would have had his way with her. It was one of his favorite pastimes, to deflower the innocent. Onigumo's eyes roved over Kikyo's body, finally resting on the crimson hakama of her station. Yes, she was by far the purest thing he had encountered, and he wanted nothing more than to defile her.
 
“How long have I been here?”
 
“About a week.”
 
He had been here for a week, burned and broken. The pity in her eyes drove him mad. Ongiumo fixated on the red fabric of her pants. He had always liked that color, especially when it was on the blade of his sword. The sight of bright red spurting from his victims had always thrilled him. Onigumo wondered if her blood was the same color as her pants, or if it was a richer, darker red. One way or another, he was determined to find out.