InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Father's Favorite ❯ Outkast ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another chapter for your reading pleasure! As always, enjoy!

OutKast

Sesshomaru woke up to have someone staring intently in his face. Kagome? "What do you want, human scum," he said groggily. "Oh, nothing. Well, it's just that, you have the hugest eye boogers I've ever seen!" His eyes popped open. "Eww, they're all across your eyelids! Damn, I think you have pink eye! Or is this normal for you?" The dog demon growled and swiped at her, but she had backed up to four feet away and the swipe went cleanly through the air. "Get out," was all he said. "Humph, fine. But you really do need to see about getting that fixed." And she left.

Sesshomaru got up and went over to his dresser mirror. "I don't have a lot of--holy shit! The damn miko is right!" He stared at himself and all of the green gunk on his eyes, threatening to glue them shut permenatly. "Ah, I think I do have, what was it? 'Pink eye'? But..." he looked closer and saw that the whites of his eyes were still white. "Hm. This confounds me. But I will have to analyze this at another time." He grabbed some clothes and stepped out into the hallway to use an empty bathroom for a shower.

He heard someone on the first one he came to. "Hurry the hell up!" But no one answered. He pounded on the door for a time until someone started walking toward him from the end of the hall. His father. "Sesshomaru, your brother's in there! Show respect and wait until he's finished. Or you could do the sensible thing and go use another bathroom." "But the next one is on the other side of the castle!" "That's your problem. You're brother needs his time to shower and get good and clean. We're meeting important officials today!" "But, I should be the one--" "Boy, if you complain one more time, I'll slap you so hard, your and Micheal Jackson's kids will feel it." Smirking to himself at his own ingenuity, he walked off.

"Bastard," Sesshomaru whispered. He wouldn't allow a half demon to have special treatment. He backed up against the wall and prepared to charge through the door. Just as he was about to hit the wood, it opened and instead, he crashed directly into Inuyasha. "Oomph!" They both gasped as they were winded. Sesshomaru speared Inuyasha into the tub and for a split second, really thought about commencing to beating the hell out of him. Even if he wanted to go through with the impulse, his father wouldn't have let him.

The moment that Inutaisho had heard Inuyasha's (ignoring Sesshomaru's) soft scream of surprise, he was all over the older brother like peanut butter on a sandwhich. Unless you like to eat bologna (baloney) sandwhiches, in which case there'd be no peanut butter. But maybe you like peanut butter and bologna sandwhiches. I don't, but I used to eat peanut butter with cheese. Oh, lets get back to the story!

Grabbing him, Inutaisho slammed Sesshomaru against the bathroom wall. "Let's get this straightened out right now. Whatever's your beef with your brother, you better grill it up and eat it. He's the next Lord of the Western Lands. You had your chance and you fucked it up when you...when you...well, you fucked it up! What kind of man walks around with a human girl? Not real one, that's for sure! Fix your attitude or I'll fix it for you!" He gave him a hard shove, then went and attended to Inuyasha, who kept saying he was fine and didn't need to be babied.

As they walked past him, Inutaisho threw a scathing look at Sesshomaru. Inuyasha merely gave him a side-ways glance and followed their father. Well, Sesshomaru had the bathroom, but for some reason, after what had just happend in it, he didn't really want to shower there. He went downstairs and used the other one.

Coming out of there, he passed Sango who was going in. He was halted when she screamed out loud enough for the entire palace to hear, "Uhh, Sesshomaru! Come get your shit-streaked draws! Nobody wants to look at your skid marks!" For the first time since he could remember, his cheeks flushed. Going back to get them, he whispered out loud to her, "I really had to go that day, but there wasn't a lot of toilet paper." "So you used yo draws?! Is that lame-ass excuse supposed to justify those?!" He didn't answer her, only grabbed his clothing and dumped them in the clothes hamper.

As he entered the kitchen for breakfast, Inutaisho and Inuyasha were having a silent animated conversation, but stopped abruptly when he arrived. "Oh, hold that thought. There's ears in the room." Sesshomaru didn't acknowledge that he'd heard that but then again, his father had said it rather loudly. He was about to reach for a biscuit, but the older demon pulled it away from him. "This is human food. You don't eat human food, remember? Why don't you go on out and catch you, you know, whatever you do eat."

Sesshomaru stared at him incredulously as he himself a full demon, ate the roll and back doored and shoved a slab of ham in his mouth. "Oh, god this is soooo good! Almost better than sex!" Izayoi, who was sitting next to him, gave him an offended look, then said, "You wasn't so good in bed last night either." Inutaisho began choking, but she made no attempt to help her mate. Finally getting the food down, he said, "What's that supposed to mean?" "Oh, you know. You had more fun with that damn Britney Spears doll than with me. I don't think you even touched me!"

Both Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's faces started crumpling at the thoughts of their parents actually having sex! Inutaisho countered, "Well, you keep wanting me to do all of that kinky shit like doing it on the roof and I just ain't down for all of that. At least Britney Spears knows how to keep her mouth shut and just let me do my job." "You're job?! Oh, so that's what you call it? Not satisfying your wife, no, making love for you is just a job?! Well, lets see how well you and Britney get along for a month cause that's how long at least it will be before I even consider sleeping with you again!" Izayoi stormed out of the dining room.

A deafening silence followed. Inutaisho looked frustrated, but gave Inuyasha an encouraging smile. "Women. Can't live with them. Can't live without thinking about strangling their necks." Sesshomaru gave a half splutter of laughter. His father's piercing gaze fell on him. "What the fuck are you still doing here? I thought I told you to leave." "No, you said go catch my breakfast but if I'm not all that hungry then there's no reason for me to go catch it." Inutaisho looked like he was ready to beat the hell out of him. "Well, I'm saying it now. Go." Sesshomaru considered on defying his father, but that'd only end in an ass-whooping. And besides, despite all of his short-comings, he respected him. He could never bring himself to actually fight him.

And so he was shunned off again. The castle suddenly seemed claustrophobic. He needed air. The garden was the perfect place to go. He also needed to mull some things over. Leaving out a back door so he wouldn't be noticed, Sesshomaru sat down behind a tree to consider the new path his life was turning.