InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Father's Favorite ❯ When %@!$ Hits the Fan ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay, just so everyone knows, this story is not supposed to be a romance. Inutaisho is still torturing Sesshomaru (though it may not seem like it) with domestic tasks (remember him going shopping?). So, sit back and be patient. More of that sort of thing will come up later. This is just something I kind of wanted to put in here. Still, please enjoy!

When @$!% Hits the Fan

Inutaisho returned a lot earlier than he said he would and by the surprised comments on the other side of the door, it sounded that Izayoi did too. "Why are you home so early?" She asked him. "Oh, you know those meetings. You go to discuss one thing and end up talking about another. Like Lord Ryoku first was saying that we need to form more alliances, but some how, the subject turned to the fact that he had dandruff. Or maybe I brought that up because his flakes were falling in my sake. And what about you? Why are you home so early?" Izayoi gave a deep sigh. "Someone...someone killed Brad Pitt..." A small sob rose in her throat. Inutaisho gave a cough with a hint of laughter in it. "Oh, gee honey. I'm sorry. I know how much you liked him, going to all of his movies, having posters of him on our walls, getting VIP passes back stage, thinking of him instead of me when having sex. But don't worry, I got something that will make that all better." Their clothes ruffled as though he enveloped her in a hug.

They stepped through the door, her head tucked in his chest, silent tears falling as she lemented over Brad Pitt's death. Didn't shed a fuckin' tear when I died. But oh, Mr. Pitt bites the dust and the whole world is about to crumble. Maybe I should've left her dead after Takemaru got ahold of her. But then there would be no Inuyasha. The only light in my life... They entered the kitchen and she exclaimed in joy at seeing the food on the table. One big, black, cold pot of carrot stew. No flowers, no candles, just a cauldron between his spot and Izayoi's. Way to go Sesshomaru.

"Here, let me fix your bowl for you." She sat down and patted her eyes with her napkin. He handed her bowl to her and started fixing his. As he sat down again (having to stand to fix it due to the size of the pot), he started picking at his food. This shit is meatless. That boy knows that's all I eat. "Fuckin' rabbit food," Inutaisho muttered. "Hm, honey?" Izayoi asked. "Nothing." He kept picking with it. "I want a Kami damn steak." "What's wrong with this?" "There's no meat, that's what's wrong with this!" "Now, now, dearest, carrots are good for you--" "If you're too bitch enough to eat a pork chop, yeah! Give me a fuckin' hamburger, some chitlin's, something!" He reached across the table and knocked the whole pot over. The size of it drug the bowls and and glasses with it and the whole conglomerate crashed to the floor.

Staring at Izayoi with a happy expression as though nothing had went wrong he said, "Let's go check up stairs." "Yeah...let's." He took her hand and led her. As they entered the bed room, she gave another gasp at the rose pedals on the bed. "Oh, Inutaisho! I know that I said that I wouldn't sleep with you for another month. But you make me feel...something I haven't felt since you were a senior in college and I was a freshmen in high school." She started leading him to the bed, but saw the bubble bath. "You- you did that for me? Oh honey, you shouldn't have!" Just why I didn't. They went into the bathroom and she started doing a strip tease into the water. "Damn baby! Where'd you learn that?" She smiled provacativly at him. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." "That bad, huh?" "No, seriously, I'd have to kill you. I keep a nine millimeter in my purse." "Um, right."

He was about to get in with her when she sprung back out again. "This water's cold! Honey, how long ago did you make this?" "Um, um, last night?" "I took a shower this morning and it wasn't here. Oh, well, stil there's the bed..." She gave him another look and he matched it with one of his. Taking his hand, she led him out to the bedroom again. Inutaisho noticed the CD player and pressed play on the song that Sesshomaru had ready for them. But the previous song wasn't what played.

Instead of them listening to the Isely Brother's, some heavy rock and roll blared out. "I wanna suck your blood! So it'll make me whole! I want to cut myself! To feel my soul!" Inutaisho looked over to Izayoi, who was swinging her head wildly around in circles and--get this--singing the lyrics! "I need you here tonight! To eat my pain! I want to chew you up! And lick your brain!" What...in the...fuck... He pressed stop on the CD player. "Dear, how about we just skip the music, hm?" Izayoi stopped swinging her head but began stumbling around from dizziness. "Sorry, guess I still have a little bit of my high school days left in me." He went up to her and wraped his arms around her. She threw up on the floor.

"Oh, god! That was close!" He looked at her again and saw that she was swaying. "Well, we can still make love. Just wipe that bit of puke off of your chin, yep, there we go! Okay, so me on top or you?" She muttered something, then crashed on the bed. Despite her state, she jumped up and was about to get up again until Inutaisho knocked her back down again with a belly flop. "Yeah, baby, yeah! You used to love me doing that back when we were about, oh I'd say, a good seven hundred years ago (to my friend, who I hope is reading this, yes once again I mentioned your idea, gomen!).

He tackled her around the waist and started rolling with her on the bed. Suddenly, a sharp pain all over caused him to jump out the bed as well. Izayoi just crashed to the floor. "The damn boy didn't just put rose pedals on the bed, he tore the whole frickin' rose up! How? I can never manage to do that without priking myself a bunch of times and giving up!" Izayoi gave a snore from the floor. "Oh well. I'll deal with that bastard later. For now, me and you have some work to do, my dearest."

But Izayoi wasn't budging."Okay, fine. I'll sleep on the floor with you." He grabbed the top blanket, shook it out, and snuggled down next to her. A few seconds in, he rolled over. Then he rolled over again. Pushing his mate nearly under the bed, he turned yet another time. "You know what, fuck this. I'll see you in the morning, honey." He gave Izayoi a kiss on the forehead and, grabbing the blanket from around her, drug it down the steps to sleep in the living room. "Ah, just like back in my bachlor days when I was sleeping on my momma's sofa."


Wow, I did three chapters! So, that definitly makes up for my lack of consistency! Sorry about this Inutaisho and Izayoi chapter when the story's supposed to be about Sesshomaru. Acutally, I think my next chapter is going to focus on Inuyasha and everyone else (who are staying in the palace with him, but I just havn't mentioned a whole lot.) So, please review and tell me if you liked this slightly off topic chapter!