InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ A harsh fight ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Final avengement 9: A harsh fight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

After about a day after meeting Kikyo, Hikari kept bugging me about something.

"She has a jewel shard. A large one to" Hikari said to me. I shrugged it off. It was good at least. Good, because then if we were to lose ours, she has at least one. It was nighttime before I knew it. Unbelievable.

All three of us were now sitting by a fire, having supper, undisturbed. I smelt something odd in the air.

"Hikari, you smell it?" I asked. She nodded. She then closed her eyes, trying to focus on the odd smell.

"It's dark. It's close to, we better get ready" Hikari said. I brushed it off.

"No need. We're fine" I said. But still, I couldn't help but wonder if it is true.

"Ryu, behind you!" Kikyo suddenly said. I felt it. I turned around, and punched out whatever was there.

"Strange, why would A villager attack us for no reason?" I said. Suddenly, I saw fire, and a lot of other villagers coming. Infront of them, was the odd smell. But now, I recognize that smell, ut not it's carrier. Kikyo did.

"Kagura. Stay away" Kikyo said. the demonic looking woman came closer. Now I remember. Kagura is that demon who first attacked us about a year ago, and worked for Naraku.

"We meet again. Naraku knows of your plan Kikyo, and he has ordered your immediate execution. ATTACK" Kagura said. I jumped up, and I used my tornado technique, and blew all the villages away.

"Only one thing is meant. Kanni is here" I heard Kikyo said. Suddenly, I dropped to the ground, hitting my back against a rock. I couldn't move.

"Maybe I won't have to deal with you. But Kikyo must die. But I must thank her for what she has done for me alone" Kagura said. I remember her ablility. She can control the winds. Suddenly, alot of villagers jumped on me, and beat me up to a pulp. DAMMIT.

"Explain yourself Kikyo" Hikari said, going on her hands.

"Well. I thought I could trick Naraku, so I gave him most of the Shikon" Kikyo said. I could tell she was truthful, despite the fact I was in serious pain.

"What?" Hikari said. By that time, she had her bow and arrow readied. She was going to use her feet. She launched an arrow at Kagura, which struck he, but she wasn't dead. She just couldn't move.

"Damn, not even Kanni could protect me on that" Kagura said. Hikair launched another arrow, but it missed it's target. Suddenly, I heard a shattering noise. Above Kikyo was a small, white haired demon girl. She had a mirror, which she smashed over Kikyo's head. She was out cold. Hikari noticed it, and shot down the girl. A bunch of souls were released from the girl's mirror.

"Kanni!!!" Kagura said. Suddenly, another wind came, and blew out the rest of the fire that was in the in the forest. A man came out of it. If I wasn't in so much pain, I would try to kill him right now. It was Naraku. I managed to summon Taitsaiga, but I was still beat from the villager's attack.

"Excellent work Kagura and Kanni. You managed to knock out Kikyo, have Ryuken in a real fix, and left Hikari unharmed" Naraku said. suddenly, Hikari's eyes went blank.

"Not entirely true. Naraku, you will never get your hands on the second Shikon" Hikari said. So there is a second Shikon.

"Ah yes. Kikyo's sleeping ability. Nice to possess the one I want for the time you are knocked out" Naraku said. He then pulled out a small hive.

"The second shikon will never be yours. Nor will Hikari. You can't win" Kikyo said. suddenly, a red soul collector appeared. It began to suck up the souls implanted in Kikyo. She was losing her powers.

"Now to finish things off" Naraku said. He dropped the hive, and his poison insect came to me. I was for sure a deadman.

But something inside of me snapped. It was also on the same moment I was blinded by the moonlight

A/N: I hope this cliffhanger got your attention, because if you like this chapter, you'll love the next.....hopefully