InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ I'm sorry ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Final avengement 11: I'm sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

I knelt down to Kikyo's fallen body. I checked her pulse. She needed souls to survive. She had none. I couple of tears fell from my face. I don't know why, but I think I may have a strange connection to her. I wasn't the one who felt anything for her. So why am I crying. I had begun to trust her, and I remotely considered her a friend. Not to mention the fact she was a woman as well. I've got a huge weakness for them. Suddenly, I noticed Kikyo's eyes open a bit.

"Ryu....Ken. I......don't know what to say. Except that.....I'm sorry" Kikyo said She was struggling with her words. She was facing death once again, from what I heard from her.

"I should be sorry. I couldn't have saved you. My father would have no problem. He said to me he would, because you are still a friend to him. He told me that shortly before he died" I said. A couple more tears fell from my face. Suddenly, I had my faced slapped by Hikari.

"HENTAI!!!!!" She screamed at me.

"What did I do wrong now?" I said Suddenly, I looked down, and noticed that my hand was holding Kikyo's ass. But then again, I was holding her up a bit. Hikari' and mine action had caused Kikyo to giggle a bit.

"No, I'm more sorry. I lied to you. I lied to you, to make you stronger. Hikari, I know you sensed that 'Other Shikon shard'. It was no Shard. It was an exact copy" Kikyo said. I was confused. Apparently, so was Hikari.

"But I thought the jewel could only be duplicated by either reincarnation, or through blood" Hikari said.

"You are right. It was duplicated by blood. Since I was the original holder, I could pass it down by bearing a child, even if I'm undead. I did so" Kikyo said. Wow. So she was knocked up. How strange. Oh well.

"But there is something else. He has a bit of demon in him. Not so much as a full Hanyou. He only has a quarter youki in him. But I also sealed him away. I managed to get his Shikon out of him. Since then, I have been traveling to seek you. Tell me..........Hikari......... Does my scent and aura feel familiar?" Kikyo asked. She was beginning to struggle again.

"Yes. Like a year ago. When I was on my first date ever. I smelt and felt a scent and aura very identical to what was all over Ryu" hikari said. What the hell. What do I have to do with any of this.

"It was my aura. You see, I tricked Ryuken to sleeping with me. I was sera, the one you did on the day Hikari mentioned. My plan had worked.....I got.........pregnant......with....your child.......Ryuken. Bu I did it for your sake, and your's only. So you could have a son, and be powerful enough to take down Naraku. Do me a favor. Find my second reincarnation, get the Shikon from her, and then make your wish. We will need everybody to defeat Naraku. Another thing. Kill me" Kikyo said. I was now really confused. She wanted to die.

"My reincarnation will appear in the future in any random female soul quicker if I am dead. I will be back. I can't truly die. But I am of no current use. Besides, I'll say hello to Inu and Kagome for you to" Kikyo said, as she handed me the second Shikon. Well, even I can't deny that. I looked at my right hand. Then, I yanked out the jewel shard I implanted, and the Taitsaiga dropped into my now injured hand. I swiftly plunged it through Kikyo, and she smiled as I did that. I removed my sword. I'm not going to cry over that. She will be back. But I have a son, and mor power. I held the shikon close to me, and it sunk into me.

I looked up into the moon, and howled. When sadness comes, I howl at the full moon. I also have the moon's light to thank, for it helped me become more powerful. Despite the fact I'm a youki now, I'm not sure If I can handle my full power without going A-Wall

A/N: Wellllll........what do you people think. A few days to put this one together, and I'm happy about it.