InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 1- The Fight between Brothers and Sisters and the Attack of the Black Wolf Youkie ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1- The Fight between Brothers and Sisters and the Attack of the Black Wolf Youkie
 

**********************************************
 
Kagome could feel 4 jewel shards in the forest they were running through. That was why they were running through the woods in the first place. “Inuyasha we need to take a rest.” said Kagome. “Why?” asked Inuyasha. “Sango and Miroku can't keep up and those jewel shards aren't going anywhere.” said Kagome angrily. “Alright you don't have to get so mad.” said Inuyasha. So they lay down on the grass (pictured left) and took a relaxing break while they waited for Sango and Miroku to catch up with them. Soon after they stopped to rest Sango and Miroku caught up with them. Sango told Inuyasha that he should not go so fast because they could not keep up with his speed. They took a short break and then got going again because Inuyasha wanted to find this shard really badly.
Meanwhile in the village of Sirriera…
 

Eon could sense an aura of a half-demon in his forest. He ran to find Lirreia because the hanyou was getting closer. He found her lying at the feet of the healer who was sewing one of the villagers' kimonos. He called to her and her head came up. He was surprised when she didn't get up thought. The healer was surprised as well. He tried again this time she got up and walked over. He noticed she was limping. He asked the healer if she had noticed before. The healer told him he had not. He lifted the paw to check it and Lirreia yelped. The paw was very limp and it looked broken. He was unsure if he should tell her what he knew. He knew she would be mad if he did not tell her. He could feel two more demonic auras with the half-demon as well. They were right on top of the village now. `Eon I smell some demons' thought spoke Lirreia. “I know I smell them, too.” he said.
They ran outside to where the demons and half-demons were. Eon could see that the two demons were a kitsune and a fire-cat. The hanyou was a half dog half human. This hanyou had silver hair. These demons had human companions. One was a demon slayer. There was a monk and a priestess too. He was wondering about that. He heard the priestess tell the hanyou that the wolf had 4 shards. He growled at their referral of Lirreia as a wolf. They heard it and the Hanyou had grabbed his sword's handle. None where prepared for what happened next. Lirreia disappeared in a blur of white and Inuyasha went flying into 3 trees. Lirreia reappeared a moment later back where she was. Inuyasha got up, using some very colorful language that made even Koga and Miroku seem like saints. Lirreia looked over at Eon then back at their opponents. She
turned into her full demon form.
Sesshoumaru was close to the village and felt the aura. `Finally an opponent worth of fighting me the great lord Sesshoumaru' he thought before taking off to the village. When he got there he was surprised to see Inuyasha was fighting a large InuYoukie. It was white he could see. He was trying to see its forehead when Inuyasha decided to use his windscar on it. It was thrown into several trees. He saw it change. Before it had the chance he saw the crescent moon on its forehead. He yelled “Inuyasha don't attack it it's our sister!” Inuyasha had been about to finish her off but had stopped in mid-swing. He said something Sesshoumaru thought sounded like “But we don't have any sisters.” He walked over to where the dog had been and said “You can stop attacking now for we are not a danger to your village or its inhabitance.”


The giant dog stopped attacking when it heard this and turned back into its wolf form. It limped back into the village and the barrier disappeared. “Well I guess we can go in now.” said Kagome. They were about to go in when they heard a vicious howl. The already wounded wolf came to the entrance. `Hurry up and get in so I can put the barrier back up.' they heard a voice in their head say. They all looked straight at the wolf knowing automatically who said it. “Alright.” they agreed. They got in the village and the wolf put the barrier back up by brushing her long fury tail over the entrance. Just as she did this two wolf-Youkie in true form hit the barrier. The bounce of and landed right back where they started out. The wolf turned around focusing only on the barrier to strengthen it. The wolf-Youkie were hurling themselves at the barrier. Each hit that the barrier took looked like it weakened the wolf that was holding it up. Soon he saw the barrier start to crack. Eon came out just in time to see and hear the barrier break as the wolf-Youkie hit the barrier one last time.
When the barrier broke the wolf collapsed. Eon ran up to the wolf and picked it up and tried to carry it to the healers hut. Suddenly the wolves came rushing into the village and grabbed both of them. They immediately dropped Eon when he stabbed on of them in the nose. They still had the wolf when they ran off. Eon looked like he was in shock. After it wore off he ran to the gate and yelled “Bring Lirriea back you cursed wolves! Bring her back!” He stayed their quiet awhile until the sun set and then he put his own barrier up and went to bed. That night all he heard were the howls of wolves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1