InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ CHAPTER 12- Shamtaru Village, Rescued by a Wolf ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha..........................but boy do I wish I did.


Author’s note: It is almost over for this part of the story. Only two more chapters to the end. I have yet to get any reviews but the one of somebody who I am going to annonce in a minute. I have had trouble with one of my stories having a really rude flamer. She was really rude about it when I answered her review. But one of my reviewer has helped me throught this tough time and their name is:

Ichigohime

They have been helping me with this story and are so far my only reviwer for this story. So I thank you for reviewing Ichigohime for reviewing and helping me with this story. Also you should contact me with your character and genre of the story you want me to write. That deal is still up for anyone else who reviews. Bye

Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands


< /div>
CHAPTER 12- Shamtaru Village, Rescued by a Wolf

A boy about 12 or 13 ran to his hut. His brown eyes sparkled with glee. He was going to tell his mother that he was headed to the hot springs. It had been peaceful in his village lately so he thought that it was safe. His mother told him to be careful and watch out for wolves. “I will!” he exclaimed with a smile as he grabbed his towel and headed out to the hot spring.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------

Lirriea fell over the waterfall and landed on one of the sharp rocks at the bottom. She was struck in the stomach. Pulling herself off they rock she landed in the water and weakly swam to the bank of the hot springs she landed in. She could hear someone coming and tried to pull her body the rest of the way out of the hot spring. She growled weakly at whatever was coming, trying to warn it away. Instead of warning it away it seemed to make them more curious. Lirriea was surprised when a young boy appeared coming right up to her.

At first he didn’t see any blood but then he noticed and said, “What happened to you puppy?” Suddenly he heard a loud howl and leaned into her fur trembling.

Instinctfully she curled around him like she would have done her own village children. Several black wolf youkai and their wolf companions came into the clearing. ~Run! I’ll hold them off.~ she said in thought-speech.

At first he did not know where the voice was coming from, then he decided that it was coming from the wolf and ran. He ran back to the village and to the hut that housed their protector youkai, Tika the wolf youkai.

“Tika, there are black wolf youkai at the hot springs.” He said breathlessly.

“How did you survive?” questioned the feminine voce of Tika.

“I was protected by a white wolf!” exclaimed the boy finally catching his breath.

A white wolf? Thought Tika as she called her own wolves. “You can shw me where you where when the wolves attacked.” She said to the boy.

“Okay!” exclaimed the boy eager to see if his new friend was okay.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

Lirriea was fighting a losing battle and was soon becoming tired. Just as she was about to pass out from the loss of blood two whit wolves joined the fight. A lady with white and light blue hair was also fighting and didn’t seem to notice the large black wolf slipping up on the boy she had already rescued. Lirriea did though and leaped at the wolf knocking it into a tree. A fight followed that Lirriea won and the black wolf ran away. Lirriea was hurt but she knew she had to get the little boy out of here.

She ran over and leaned down so he could get on. When he didn’t she grabbed him by the shirt and threw him over her shoulder and ran. Leaving the other wolves behind she tried to get to Shamtaru Village. A couple of the wolves had followed her and were right on her tail as she ran through the village gates.

The archers at the gates fired arrows at the wolves but they dodged them and went after he archers. After getting rid of them they went after Lirriea and the boy again.

Lirriea saw a bow and quiver of arrows. She did not know if the boy knew how to shoot or not but if he could it would be the best way to get rid of the wolves.

~Can you shoot a bow? ~ she asked in thought-speech.

“A little bit.” Said the boy in a shaky tone. Then he hastily added,” I’ve never shot a moving target though.”

Well that does us no good. If Kagome were here she would be able to shoot those wolves. Thought Lirriea. As if by miracle she began smelling the group.

----------------------------------------------------------- ---------
*With the Inu-Tachi*

“I can’t believe we lost Lirriea.” Said Kagome.

“We’ll probally meet up with her in the next village, don’t worry Kagome.” Said Sango.

“I’m starting to smell wolves and blood.” Said Inuyasha.

“So you noticed it too.” Declared Eon.

“Is there a battle nearby?” asked Miroku.

Suddenly the scent of roses and rain met Eon nose. “Lirriea’s nearby!” he exclaimed excited that he would soon be reunited with her. Nobody knew but he was secretly in love with Lirriea and had been upset when she went missing.

“Well, what are we waiting for?!” exclaimed Inuyasha eager to meet back up with his half-sister. They quickly followed the scent to its source.

---------------------------------------------------------- ------
*Shamtaru Village*

Lirriea was excited when the scent of wood chips and ocean water came to her nose. Eon’s on his way, thought Lirriea. When this information registered into her brain she knew they would be saved. She had to do something to get his attention. She saw a tall hut and used the smaller huts and objects to get onto its roof.

The little boy clung on fearfully as she did. When she got to the top she knelt down and let him off then stood back up again. She howled to Eon to tell him where she was. She was cut off when a smart black wolf rammed her and knocked her off of the building. She had been caught by surprise and didn’t have time to catch herself. She closed her eyes and braced for the impact. She unconsciously turned into her more human form.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------
*Inuyasha’s Group*

Eon and the others heard Lirriea howling and sped up. Suddenly they came to the village where the smell of blood and Lirriea’s howling was coming from.

Eon rushed into the village in time to see Lirriea falling off a huge hut. Eon jumped to her and caught in his arm bridal style. He was relieved when he saw her open her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------
*Regular point-of-view*

“Eon?” she said at nearly a whisper.

“Are you all right?” asked Eon in a concerned voice, looking her over. She had a bad stomach wound and more lesser wounds, some of which where still pretty bad. He sat her down when he heard a sword being drawn behind him. Just as he stood back up a sword was thrust through his abdomen. He turned to see a male black wolf tribe member.

The wolf pulled the sword out just as Sesshoumaru found them. Eon dropped into Lirriea’s arms. Lirriea sat him down and pulled out the sword she had inherited from her mother.

Mother, you never thought I would have to use this fang to defend myself or anyone else. I would not have to if the wolves had swords, she thought as she drew the fang.

Following an ancient ritual her mother passed down from her side of the family she used her blood to awaken the sword’s true form. “Awaken Tornado Flower!” she shouted. Her sword transformed to a spear-like sword which she twirled and then held out in front of herself. “You want to fight somebody than fight me.” She said in a challenging voice.