InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Finding My Way ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Note: To all of my readers I am so sorry that I haven’t updated Heart Of That Stars. I am currently having a writers block and I just started school and so it is a little hard doing school work, working at my job, and helping around the house at the same time. So I am sorry.
So while I am brain dead on that I had a little idea pop in my head on a Axel/Kagome pairing. At this moment it is not going to be a Chaptered Story but it may change. It just depends on how things go.

Enjoy!

Finding My Way

Kagome/Axel pairing

Two Shot

Made By: ShadowStar09

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and nothing else. T.T

Summary: Forever separated from her Feudal friends due to the Magic of the Shikon after the defeat of Naraku a heartbroken Kagome is found by a wandering Axel who stumbles upon her while she is in a fight against a group of Heartless and Nobodies.

Thoughts”
“Speech”
(Me Talking)

A/N: Kagome has two swords that she got from Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. Tsukikage and Hinode. They both have special attacks.
Together they have a Attack called ‘Dragon Blaze’ It’s similar to Sesshomaru’s Dragon Blade Strike only the energy is red and in the shape of a dragon covered in fire.
Tsukikage has a attack similar to Inuyasha’s Adamant Barrage called ‘Diamond Storm’ where Tsukikage releases several silver spear like diamonds at the enemy.
And last Hinode has an attack called ’Shinning Spark’ which pretty much releases her Miko energy in light blue lightening like sparks ay her enemy’s that can possibly purify them.


Finding My Way

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Naraku was defeated and two weeks since she was sent to this strange place. To fend for her self against strange creatures of Black and White.

“What the hell are these things!?” Kagome thought angrily. “Everywhere I go I get attacked!” She all but screamed in her mind as she pulled out her twin swords Tsukikage (Moonlight) and Hinode (Sunrise) and attacked the strange creatures while channeling her Miko powers through the swords. “Sesshomaru would be proud.” She thought as she slashed down another white thing before blocking one of the black bug like things before also slashing through it with Hinode.

She found out the first day she was sent here that normal attacks with her swords wouldn’t work so she tried using her Miko powers and it turned out that they didn’t like her power and just disappeared into thin air with the Black one’s having some type of heart ‘pop’ out of them that floated into the air and disappeared after a time.

While she was battling the creatures though she didn’t notice a pair of Spring Green eye’s watching her from the shadow’s of one of the many buildings in the place known as The World That Never Was. He was just recently brought back to life somehow. The only thing he remembered was ‘Dieing’ beside Sora after fighting a horde of Nobodies beside the overly trusting Keyblade wielder. After that he didn’t remember anything except for floating in darkness before some bright pink light brought him back to the living.

Axel watched as the young girl defeated one Nobody and Heartless after another with her odd swords. They looked normal enough but they where each glowing a faint blue with a spark of red or silver here and there.

He noticed a few Dragoons appeared and was about to help her out but he stopped in mid step when he noticed that the girl held her swords above her head and slashed down with a loud shout of “DRAGON BLAZE!”. He watched amazed as a Dragon made of fire sprang forth from her swords and destroyed all of the Nobodies and remaining Heartless in one fowl swoop. “Amazing.” He stared awe struck for a moment before the girl shouted.

“WHY CANT YOU STUPID THINGS LEAVE ME ALONE!? DAMN IT!” She yelled into the air while jumping around and stomping on the ground. She was just about to sheath her swords on her back when she herd someone chuckling. She quickly turned around and got into a stance and faced the chuckling intruder. All she saw though was a pair of green eye’s and spiky red hair.

“Come on out! I know you’re there!’

Silence.

“Oh come on! I can see your hair an-”

“You have quite the mouth on you, you know that?”

She blinked. “What?” Was her oh so intelligent reply.

Axel chuckled from his hiding spot. He walked out from his little corner and looked her up and down making her feel uncomfortable. “Hmm…Not a bad body.” She was clad in nothing but a simple pair of black flare jeans, and a light grey tub top with a Skull and Roses on it, a pair of black sneakers, and the sheath‘s for her swords on her back. Everything she wore showed off her nice curves and toned legs, arms, and stomach.

Kagome was getting tired of him staring at her like a piece of meat so she sheathed her swords and put her hands on her hips and glared at the red haired beauty. “Hey! Stop staring! I’m not some piece of meat you can sell at an auction!”

Axel blinked in confusion. “What?”

Kagome sighed and took a few steps towards him crossing her arms over her chest. “What can I help you with? You’re the first person I have seen the entire time I have been in this odd place.”

That got Axel’s attention. “And how long have you been here?” He asked taking a few more steps towards her.

She contemplated on weather to tell him or not before coming to a sad conclusion. She lowered her head to where her bangs covered her eye’s. “Two weeks. I was sent here some how and was separated from my companions, friends, and family…” She said solemnly a lone tear falling from her eye and onto the cold had ground.

Axel looked at her sadly. “I’m sorry to hear about your loss.” He took a moment to think before turning and walking towards a alley. He paused and turned his head to the side looking at Kagome out of the corner of his eye. “Follow me. I can get you out of here. This isn’t any place for a young lady such as your self.” He said before he continued walking to the alley.

Kagome wiped a tear away before nodding slightly. She was about to follow him when she noticed what he said and she blushed lightly. “I’m not pretty…” She said sadly.

Axel once again stopped and turned around to look at the raven haired girl. “And where would you get that idea? I cant see why someone would not call you pretty.”

Kagome gave out a sad sigh before looking up into the black sky of this odd place that never seemed to get any sunshine. “A old friend of mine made it a habit to tell me every chance he got.” She then looked at Axel and smiled at him sadly. “It’s all in the past, but I guess it still kinda get’s to me though.”

The fire user stared at her for a moment before walking up to the time traveler and held out his hand towards her.

Kagome stared at it in question with a raised brow.

“We have yet to introduce ourselves yet.” He explained.

Kagome blinked at him a few times momentarily forgetting about her sad memories and put her hand in his and shook it. “I’m sorry. My name is Kagome.”

Axel winked at her and smiled at the faint blush on her cheeks. “The names Axel, got it memorized?” (I couldn’t help it! I had to put it!) He almost laughed at her bewildered look and he let go of her hand.

“I don’t know, I think you may need to tell me again.” Kagome said with a smirk. “You see, I don’t quite think I have it memorized yet. What was your name again? Alex? No…Ale? No not that either…” She put a hand on her chin in thought before she snapped her fingers making the Pyro blink at her a few times. “I got it! It’s Lexa!” She chirped.

Axel fell.

Kagome laughed.

“That’s not right and you know it!”

“Then I guess you are going to have to remind me!”

“It’s AXEL! A-X-E-L! Got it memorized yet!?”

“What?”

“AXEL!”

“What?”

“Oh shut up! You herd me!”

“I did?”

Axel growled and turned around. “You remind me way to much of Sora.”

“Whose Sora?”

Axel once again turned around to answer her but when he turned around he saw her staring at something to his left. He looked to see what she was staring at and found a Neo Shadow watching them. “Great. I would think that they would have disappeared for a little longer. I wanted to at least get her to Twilight Town so she wouldn’t have to worry about these all the freaking time.” He was about to summon his Chakram (The name of Axel’s weapons if you didn’t know) when he saw a bright blue light fly towards the Neo Shadow and destroyed it right as soon as it hit it. He watched as a heart flew out of it and disappeared into the night sky. “Wow.” He thought. He looked back towards Kagome and saw that she had one of her swords out.

“Those things are so annoying. Not even letting me sleep at night.” Kagome all but growled while sheathing Hinode. “What are they anyway? You wouldn’t happen to know would you Axel?” She asked looking at her spiky haired companion.

Axel sighed and rubbed the back of his head in annoyance. “Those are called Heartless. Nasty little things. They try to steal the heart of anyone they can get there claws on but they really like to go for the one‘s that have pure hearts. The white ones are called Nobodies. They are what you get when someone with a strong heart is killed by a heartless. They have no hearts no souls and no feelings. They are pretty much just a empty shell.” He explained. Secretly happy for having a second chance at life seeing as how previously being a Nobody didn’t really count as a life.

Kagome nodded a few time’s in understanding. “So that’s why they are so bent on getting me. It’s because I have a pure heart.” She sighed. “Well that explains more then a few things.” She looked at Axel making him look at her in confusion.

“What?”

“How is it you know so much about them? It’s almost like you where them or something.”

Axel stiffened. “Ah…Well…you see…” He began.

Kagome raised a eyebrow at him before picking up her previously forgotten giant yellow back pack and placing it on her sholder. “You don’t have to tell me you know. I’m sure you have your reason’s. I’m not going to make you tell me something like that. We did just meet after all.” She gave him a small smile.

Axel was slightly taken aback by what she said. “ Well…at one time I was a Nobody. I was on the side of evil for a while. But then a friend made me reconsider it and I ended up helping his other self in a sense and in the end I ended up ‘dieing’ after using up all my energy in a attack against a large horde of Nobodies.” He explained.

Kagome looked at him in confusion. “Then how is it that you are here and alive now? I can clearly sense that you are indeed alive and you don’t have but the average amount of darkness in a normal humans heart.”

He stared at her in shock. “How are you able to tell that?”

Kagome smiled. “I am what you call a Miko or priestess I can sense things that normal people cannot. Now back to my question. How are you alive now?”

Axel shrugged. “I honestly don’t know. One moment I was just floating in darkness and the next I am surrounded by this pink light and I was alive and well where I ‘died’”

Kagome thought for a moment. “Must have been the Shikon‘s doing…” she mumbled to herself.

“What was that?”

Kagome looked up only to see a pair of green eye’s right in her face. “AH!” She almost fell on her bum if Axel hadn’t of caught her by her arm. She blushed a pretty pink and turned her face to the side. “It was nothing. Now where were you leading me to before?”

Axel stared at her for a moment trying to remember what she was talking about before it finally came to him. “Oh! I was going to lead you to Twilight Town. You wouldn’t have to worry about being attacked by Heartless or Nobodies there.” He explained. Slowly letting go of her hand incase she where to fall again. Before turning around and heading back towards the Alley.

After she was sure her face wasn’t red anymore looked at where he was and jogged over to him and walked along side him until they went into another alley and at the end of it was some strange round thing. She looked at it in confusion. “Umm…”

Axel looked towards her in wonder before he realized that she didn’t know what it was. “It’s a portal. It leads us to Betwixt and Between and then after that we will end up in an old mansion on the out skirts of Twilight Town.” He explained.

Kagome just nodded her head before following him into the portal not expecting what she found on the other side…

Fin

Well there is the first half of this little two shot.
Please tell me what you think of it so far and if you think that I should make it into a Full Chaptered Fic or not.
Star