InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Hazard ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Hazard

* Chapter Six *

(Explanations)

~ With Inuyasha ~

Inuyasha was currently in the clearing with the bone-eaters well in it.

"Why the hell is Kagome's scent old here? That would only happen if Kagome never arrived here. But if she didn't go here, where is she?"

Just then Inuyasha saw Kikyou's soul stealers in the air.

`She's early. It's almost dinner, she wasn't appose to come until after dinner.'

Inuyasha started running over to where he saw Kikyou's soul stealers at top speed.

~ With Miroku and Sango ~

Miroku and Sango were walking back to Kaede's village after gathering some herbs for her.

"Houshi-sama."

"Hai?"

"If you don't remove your hand then you won't have one soon."

"My deepest apologies Sango-sama!"

"Whatev-."

* Smack *

Miroku soon found out that she really meant for him to get his hand off her butt.

"Do your friends always act like this, Kagome?"

"Unfortunately yes, but it can be fairly amusing."

"Indeed."

"Sesshoumaru-sama may I ask you how you healed so fast and who is the fire youkai is?" Miroku knew that youkai could heal fast, but never THAT fast.

"Why did you say she was our friend and that her name is Kagome?" Sango wondered if that youkai was Kagome or not.

"Well Sango-chan, I am Kagome. I was just turned into a youkai. I also used my miko powers to heal Sesshoumaru."

"Kagome-chan why did you get transformed into a youkai?"

"Yes Kagome-sama, why? Also why is Sesshoumaru with you?" Miroku and Sango both knew Kagome could not leave someone that was injured, even if it was Sesshoumaru.

So Kagome told them all about being turned into a youkai again. Then she told them all about Sesshoumaru's part in it.

"Wow…" Was All Miroku could say.

"…" Sango was in shock, her best friend who was like a sister to her, was chosen to destroy the ultimate evil. Who also had Inuyasha's evil half brother as a protector and teacher. This was too much for her, so she just fainted.

Miroku luckily caught Sango before she could hit the ground.

"Where's Shippo?"

""He's with Kaede."

"Oh, okay. I'll be right back. You should stay here. Sesshoumaru come ON!" Kagome said this while grabbing Sesshoumaru's sleeve and pulling him with her.

* Sigh *

`What did I get myself into?'

(End of Chapter Six)

@ Please Review! @