InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forever yours, Always mine ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: * = Kagome's thoughts. ~ =Inuyasha's thoughts. ^ = Hojo's thoughts.

Inuyasha couldn't believe what was going on. How could Kagome have the nerve to do this to him? How could she have gone back to her own time and blocked up the well! Keade said it would be at least a week before he could go through! This was unacceptable. What would she do without him? Who would protect her in that world? It just wasn't safe for her there without him.

"Inuyasha come on get a grip." came the voice of Miroku from behind him. "You've been around this well ever since Kagome left. Standing here isn't going to make it work any faster."

Inuyasha decided to ignore him. He thought Miroku would like it better that way considering that if he did move it would be to throw Miroku down the well. Or if he talked it would only be to tell him off. Miroku wasn't the smartest person in the world though, and couldn't take the hint to get lost.

"I know you think she can't handle it alone in her world, but think about something. She did just fine for the 15 years of her life before she knew you. I think she will do just fine by herself for a week or two." Miroku said all too logically.

"Miroku first of all how do you know what I'm thinking about?" Inuyasha said trying to control his temper but giving up. "And second of all.......I DON'T CARE HOW FUCKING LONG KAGOME HAS BEEN IN THAT WORLD!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL NOT SAFE THERE WITHOUT ME!!!!!"

"..............................What was that?" Miroku said trying to act believe ably. "Did I hear Sango call me? Oh well looks like I must be going. You know how she can be."

Inuyasha smirked as he watched Miroku run away as fast as he could. The whole group hadn't wanted to talk to him much since Kagome left. It didn't take a genius to figure out he wasn't in the best of moods.....At first his mood had been fine......But then Kagome and him started yelling at each other a lot and that's where it all went wrong.....

The more Kagome thought about it....the more mad it all made her. How could Inuyasha have the nerve to do this to her? What a jerk he had been. Not to mention he lead her on by being all nice and then he had turned around and became the worlds biggest bastard. Wow it still amazed her some times how low he could sink......

~*****~Flashback~*****~

Inuyasha had been healing pretty good and was getting much better. Pretty soon he would be his old self......Kagome was looking forward to that less and less every day. At first after the battle Inuyasha had been being really nice. For once he was actually acting like he needed Kagome. And not just for finding jewel shards. It didn't stay like that for long though. He started going back to his old self all too fast. Kagome was trying really hard to remain calm with him.....

"Oh for heavens sake Inuyasha would you calm down and breath? All I did was go get wood for a fire so I could make food for you." Kagome said frowning.

"Just went and got some fire wood?! Kagome there are demons out there who could kill you easily! You know that! Why would you do something to put yourself at risk like that when can't help you?" Inuyasha demanded.

"Would you stop over reacting!? I go into the woods all the time. I can take care of myself just fine! I'm not some little girl who needs to be looked after all the time!"

"Yeah but that's just it you are!" Inuyasha yelled.

Oh he had crossed the line that time.

Kagome breathed slowly hoping she could control her temper and not flip out. "Inuyasha I am not in any way shape or form a child. I'm 16 years old! (A/N: Sounds like the little mermaid. lol) Stop being such a jack ass and try to grow up. I am so sick of you bossing me around all the time, and telling me what to do!"

"Oh you're not really one to talk about being a jack ass bitch! You always up in my face and you try to be so perfect. Well guess what? You not even close. In fact I think you should just stop now while your behind. No use in trying to fool everyone. I blind man could tell what a screw up you are."

Kagome said nothing in response..... Instead tears just slowly ran down her checks. Without looking back she ran to the well. She quickly jumped in and sealed it behind her promising herself not to come back.

~*****~ End Flashback ~*****~

What a fool she had been to think that he could change. He would never change. He couldn't change.......He was stuck being the same jerk for all of his life. That was one of the many reasons she needed to move on. And she needed to do it fast. In fact, she was going to as soon as possible. The next chance that came her way....

"Hey Kagome what brings you here?" Said Hojo coming up and sitting next to her. "Hey listen I know this is short notice but I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to a party that's tomorrow night?"

*Ok maybe that next chance that comes my way.....*

"Uhhh that's really sweet Hojo but I can't sorry maybe next time." Kagome said smiling. "Well I have to go home now. Talk to you later."

"Yeah bye Kagome." Hojo said happily. ^Ok looks like I'm going to have to call her friends again......That girl won't let anything go my way unless I make her friends talk her into it.^