InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forgive Me Love ❯ Author's notes/explaination ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

-_-` Ok I know I've left a lot of people slightly confused. So here are a few things that I hope answers your questions.

1) Song was done by Alanis Morissette originally called `Your House' ..secret song on old album …later redone and know as `Forgive Me Love'.

2) Kikyou wrote the already open letter to Inu yasha that Kagome read. Basically she was wanted to meet with Inu yasha

Reasons for meeting… well to drag Inu yasha to hell with her.

And it happened… as Kagome got her soul back.

So Inu yasha is Dead. I thought of going many ways with this..but I wanted a sad ending and a short story…. And this was more effective. I left it kind of open so people could choose what they thought happened… but yeah in my head I killed him off. But you could go with alternative two. He actually just put Kikyou to rest and comes back to see Kagome Crying and confesses to her..and her letter was actually a confession and telling her not to worry. Or for the drama/romantic. He actually dies but intended on putting Kikyou to rest…and letter was a confession. Hmmmm…… I think I make this a scenario for my page. Email me to give your input… having other branch off my story.?

And no I do not hate Kagome… I was in a down mood and felt inspired to try my hand at something sad. I actually really dislike Kikyou.

Ok I think I covered the basics…. So if you have any further questions email me at smor14@yahoo.com. And thank you all so much for reading AND reviewing my fic. ^-^ Makes me happy to know people read them. Oh and yeah let me know what you think of the scenario challenge. I would be happy to host it.