InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7:
 
 
 
“NOT IN MY LIFETIME I ASSURE YOU BITCH” Kagome yelled as she shot the arrow. Kikyo screamed as the arrow pierced through her own heart. She fell to the ground and turned to ash. “She did it?” Sango said amazed. Kagome wasn't the least bit surprised because right after she shot the arrow she ran back over to Inuyasha's side.
 
 
 
“I-Inuyasha I,” she started crying again. (Lucky there wasn't anymore cars at this hour). She laid her face on his chest and said softly. “I love you, and always will…” she started bawling again. Suddenly a bright light from the heavens, shown down on Inuyasha and Kagome. She stared up in wonder as memories from her past started pouring into her head. Inuyasha was raised up into the light, the arrow completely disappeared. His wound vanished and his hands which were that of humans grew claws. His sense of hearing sharpened and his love for Kagome grew stronger. He was gently laid down on the pavement.
 
 
Sango and Miroku watched surprised. After the little enchantment. Kagome and Inuyasha stood up. They looked at there hands and then looked at each other. There eyes widened. They screamed out each others names as they ran into each others arms. “Inuyasha!! I love you so much!!!” Kagome screamed happily. He didn't say anything but instead leaned in for a kiss.
 
Now this kiss wasn't like any other kiss. It was the kiss of finding true love again. The most passionate in the whole world. After they had kissed for a good three minutes, Shippo came flying in with Sesshoumaru on top of him. Inuyasha, for the first time, smiled at Sesshoumaru and surprisingly, he smiled back. Kagome looked around at all her friends and said. “Let's go home, to the feudal Era!!”
 
 
THE END!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________ _______________________-
 
There is an epilogue coming!!!!
 
Love
Bri Bri