InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom ❯ Escape from Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This story is for all the other lovely Juuroumaru-kun fanfics I've read. It's about Naraku's detachment, Juuroumaru! Oy, if I was Rumiko Takahashi, I would have killed Naraku a long, long, long time ago, and Kagura, my favorite Inuyasha female character of all time would not be dead, nor would Juuroumaru ^__^


If you don't know who he is, what the heck are you doing here?

The song, Escape From Reality is by 8 Foot Sativa

________________
The Taste of Freedom

The drugs are ruling, controlled, confusing

Don't want to be myself anymore

Can't escape from reality

I'll make my own decisions

Without distorted visions

Fighting for rebirth

In torture and torment driven

Last time I'm not forgiven

Imprisoned I blame myself


A low growl rumbled from the chest of the human-like youkai. With a frustrated expression, the masked demon slammed himself against the hard metal bars. Gripping the cage, he pushed and pulled, howling angrily. Cold links chinked as his arms fell limply to his side. The sparking shield spells were making his head spin. The lavender haired man wanted.... wanted what?

"Hello Juuroumaru." a female who smelled like him slid the screen door open.

I am feeling what it has been doing to me

It is changing I can not find my ecstasy

Addicted I suffer lost

Broken I dry reach emotion

Addiction it feeds on us (let it rule)

Baring his teeth behind the mask, he launched himself at the cage again. His father.... Naraku... had created this woman like himself. Locking the bloodthirsty male in the small cage was torture, and the presence of this woman who looked like the evil hanyou was adding fuel to the fires of his rage. The manacles cut into his wrist as he slammed himself to the floor. Blue eyes watched the slow descent or the rivulet of crimson with a strange calm. The blood clung to the cold steel. The lavender head bent close to the drying liquid and licked it through the metal, savoring the taste. He raised his head to look at his grimacing sister, and his expression conveyed the words he obviously couldn't say. 'What do you want?'

"I am Kagura, a shade of Naraku like you." Red eyes so much like their creator's glinted as the wind sorceress stepped closer to her brother's 'pen'. "I wish to be free. What of you?"

Juuroumaru tilted his head and shrugged. The beast could feel the worm inside his stomach moving. Patting his stomach, he lay on the wooden floor and curled up in his robes.

Kagura stepped closer, a passionate fire burning in her eyes. "Don't you want to get out from underneath of Naraku's thumb? Aren't you sick of that-" Juuroumaru closed is eyes at the obscenity.

Her voice dropped to a whisper as he eyes turned a dark crimson. "Don't you want to be free to roam where you want, free to do, tobe whatever you please, free to find... someone for you?" Her face turned a rosy pink.

'Someone... for me?'

The demon rolled over so his back faced her.

After a few minutes of tense silence, the black-haired woman left, slamming the door with an angry, "Be a pawn!"

The only one who ever tried to talk to him.... left him.... salty liquid rolled down the beast's cheeks. Touching the stream of water with one claw, he put through the bars of his mask to his mouth. The lonely demon whined softly, not caring how the sharp claw cut into his tongue.

I'll deceive you and I will lead you

Drag you down and force to feed you

Money's no issue just what I do

An industry of fake illusion

Here's the reason a taste of freedom

An open mind to stained delusion

I know it's new to you but I am telling you

You're searching for a different life

_______________________________________________________________ _____________

Clawing at the ground, the purple-haired youkai made a rasping sound of irritation. His smaller brother was getting restless, and kept scraping up his throat trying to get out. The blue-eyed beast knew it was useless. Naraku made the muzzle so that his brother would never escape, and the dark-haired man would only release them when the time was right.

"This is Kanna."

Kagura entered the dark room, a pale girl trotting behind her. The girl held a mirror in he small hands. Juuroumaru looked at the odd women and just snarled behind gray metal. Green goo poured out from behind the mask, signaling the restless Kageroumaru wanted to leave. The albino girl had no smell at all. The lavender-haired demon wondered if she was another detachment....


"I've got a plan, brute-" Kagura started, fanning herself.

"There is no freedom in life, Kagura." Kanna cut in, voice toneless. The woman cussed like a man at her sister.

The child remained unfazed. "There is only freedom in death."

You'll make your own decision

Through distorted visions

Fighting for rebirth

In torment and torture driven

Last time you're not forgiven

Imprisoned you'll blame yourself

____________________________________________

What's the meaning of what I'm needing

Cannot escape this life I'm leading

I reach to others but they despise me

I'm pushed aside with no one to turn to

Juuroumaru heard the suspicious click of the lock opening. Bright light shone into the room. The demon squinted at the figure. It was Naraku. He snarled at him, but knew better not to attack the baboon pelted person. The creature motioned for him to get into the skeleton horse drawn crate. He slowly walked out. The blue baboon face seemed to be smirking.


"You will be... free.... soon enough." the dark silky voice promised. He glimpsed Kagura's scowling face before entering the new prison. Juuroumaru's hopes soared for a second. Freedom! He would be free! Free to find someone just for him! Kagura must be upset because he was free and she was not....

The bang of the door hitting the side of the cage snapped the youthful male's fantasies in half. He was not free... he was trapped yet again. A cloth cover was spread over the pentagon-shaped cage.

Juuroumaru howled, for himself, for Kagura, for the empty Kanna- everything and everyone. He hollered when his throat became sore, and didn't stop until Kageroumaru jabbed him from inside his abdomen.

He would never find someone cared for him, someone who would love him. He crashed into the iron bars.

'There is only freedom in death'

Kanna's words rang in his head. He would die, he knew. He would die for Naraku, and he would be free.

Now I'm empty I'm done with dealing

I live alone but have no healing

Cut arms bleeding it's never ending

A pool of blood I'm descending

___________________

"Outta the way, Kouga-a!" the silver-haired man yelled, running after the wolf prince.

Dark liquid oozed from Juuroumaru's open mouth, as Kageroumaru prepared to leave his brother's mouth.

Inuyasha caught up and was now right behind Kouga, angrily swinging Tetsusaiga.

"Get outta the way or else... I'll rip you all apart together!" He roared.

"Wha..." the wolf demon was flabbergasted as Kageroumaru gushed out from Juuroumaru's mouth. The rest was in slow motion. The worm-like demon remained a short distance from hitting Kouga with his remaining claw. Directly behind Kouga, the dog-eared hanyou with almost hit the wolf in the back with his mighty fang.

Kageroumaru looked triumphant, "Kukuku... You've realized too late!"

"Shut up you wormy- !" Shouted the irate hanyou in response.

Kouga dived to the ground in a panic, as Inuyasha swung Tetsusaiga around powerfully. Kageroumaru's small body stiffened with shock as the force cut him down the middle. As Juuroumaru felt himself disintegrate under the strong winds, he knew he was finally free.

I'll make my won decisions

Without distorted visions

Fighting for rebirth

In torture and torment driven

Last time I'm not forgiven

Imprisoned I blame myself

Waaaaaaaah! Juu-kun's dead! Ah, well, I'm in the process of writing, not one, but TWO different fanfics with him. Oy. Gonna kill myself with stress, but whatever. Time for shameless promotions:

Acceptance: When Nazuna accidentally stumbles upon one of the most powerful of Naraku's detachments, can she give up her pride and help him? Juuroumaru/Nazuna

Nazuna is the brown-eyed girl from the Spider Heads episode! And Nazu-chan is not an "anime filler" character, either, she's in book 5.

Silence:

Is it really possible to love if you're not truly alive? What is love, in the end? Juuroumaru finds the answers to his questions in one confusing human girl. Juu/Kag

If 'Gome can be paired with Miroku, Shippou, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Bankotsu, Hiten, and Kurama, who isn't even in this anime, you know nothing is sacred, now, and definitely not Kagome.

All things considered, this one is definitely darker then Acceptance.