InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Friends ❯ Mutual Comfort ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]



-Sango-

All of us are settled around the crackling fire, except for InuYasha, that is. This is a bad night for him, I think. The thought of Kikyou has been following him for a while now, but sometimes it's worse than usual.

This is one of those times.

When this happens, we all suffer. He lashes out at Shippou, Miroku and myself before finally letting loose on poor Kagome. It is not her fault that she has such ties to the priestess, but it still drives him to such a state.

Then he sulls up and hops into a tree, just out of our reach, leaving us all to be in the wake of his most recent fit.

Kagome sits across from me, eyes fixed blankly on the flickering flames before her. I can see how she's fighting not to be very hurt by his outbursts, but I know it must be hard for her. She loves him so, but he's only come to terms with this a few times and only when he had to.

The bastard.

I stand up, crossing the campsite and heading a little further back into the trees. I see the hot springs that Kagome and I noticed upon arrival. Stopping at the edge of the steaming water, I disrobe, letting my kimono drop to the ground before untying my hair and shaking it loose.

I sink into the water, closing my eyes and letting the water warm me. I hear footsteps and open my eyes to see Kagome. She takes off her shoes and socks before stripping out of her skirt and shirt. I size her up a little, taking in her flat stomach and high, pert breasts.

She lowers herself into the water next to me and gives a melancholy sound.

We both know why we're here.

Men are too complicated; Miroku is a philandering male whore and InuYasha can only control his emotions for so long. But Kagome and I are friends and can give each other comfort that the men in our lives cannot at the moment.

I sink my fingers into her thick, black hair, gently tugging at the sensitive baby hairs at the nape of her neck. This elicits a shudder from her, and I nuzzle my face against her neck, my body now very close to hers.

Kagome turns herself about and her lips meet mine. Her lips are so soft and sweet and just wonderful as we kiss long and deep. My wet hands rise up to cup her face and hold it to mine as our tongues stroke against one another sensually, exploring and searching.

Evenutally a hand leaves Kagome's cheek, sliding down her shoulder and finding purchase on a soft, rounded breast. She pulls back from the kiss and gives me a small smile. My fingers find her nipple, hard and erect against my fingertips.

I lower my head to her chest, my tongue circling her nipple. I suckle gently upon one breast, my free hand kneading the other slowly. Her elegant fingers snare in my hair softly, tugging slightly.

I rise from her chest, giving Kagome a quick kiss on the lips before locating one of our towels and snapping it open. I smooth it down on the edge of the spring, ready to finish what I've started with Kagome.

She relocates to the towel, lying down in all of her bare glory. I've honestly never seen another woman as beautiful as Kagome. Her round, full breasts with her pink nipples tight and hard, that flat plane of stomach that leads to a patch of silky black curls.

A shiver runs through me as I move closer to Kagome. She idly tugs on one of her nipples, watching me anxiously. She parts her legs so I can move between them, obviously ready for me to touch her.

My hands briefly touch her milky white thighs before I part her gently, testing to see how she feels. Already she is very damp and warm, which makes my own need more acute and present. I ignore myself, searching for the bundle of nerves that resides above her opening.

I find it, pressing and rubbing on it gently at first, then a tad harder, earning a slight moan from Kagome. My fingers start a circular motion against her as I kneel between her legs, my hair brushing against her belly minutely.

She moans softly and I know already without looking at her that her chocolate eyes are closed tight and her teeth are seeking purchase on her lower lip. I've been with her so many times that she's familiar and all of her mannerisms are as close to me as she is now.

I venture lower and a finger slips easily into her slick opening; I crook the digit slowly, stroking against her walls and earning a groan from her. Another joins the first and bit by bit, I work her into a state of bliss. Her slim hips lift from the towel from time to time, rising to meet my motions inside of her.

My nipples are tight and my face feels warm from watching Kagome. As aroused as I am, I enjoy helping her, making her feel nothing but ecstacy for awhile. Her passage is tight and damp around my fingers, and I enjoy the small gasp that comes from her as I press my fingers against her sweet spot inside.

Gently, I extract my fingers and let her relax for a moment. She looks up at me with a flushed face and bright eyes full of desire and smiles. Sitting up, she reaches between my legs and finds my center, wet and hot.

Kagome urges me back gently and nuzzles her face between my legs tenderly. Her small, pink tongue licks me throughly and her nimble fingers massage me until I feel my stomach tightening up in heat.

Her fingers penetrate me and stroke my walls, searching. She finds what she is looking for as I give a gasp, feeling tingles in my stomach and my nipples tightening. Her tongue rims my outer folds before her fingers fill me again.

The digits twist and press, becoming almost violent. I feel my head getting light and my body feels hot all over. It's too much and I force her to back off, pressing her onto her back and kissing her deeply.

I slip a couple of fingers into her now hot passage, stroking and sliding them in and out. I get braver, adding a third one. She groans and presses down against the invasion, her muscles tightening wonderfully.

Removing the digits from her, I position my lower body over her face. She takes the hint and begins manipulating me with her fingers and tongue. It's terribly erotic to feel someone doing things to you and not being able to see it. I lick her, tasting her in my mouth, and my fingers tease her inner walls relentlessly.

Kagome's touch becomes more determined now, fingers searching and stroking. She presses down inside of me repeatedly, taking my breath away. I return the favor, bearing down and stroking, my tongue licking wetly against her.

I feel it when she comes, her walls tightening and pulsing. She moans and manages to keep her fingers working just long enough to push me over the edge. My entire being goes blank for a moment, then I'm hot and tingly all over.

We collapse face-to-face and lie there for a long moment. I gently kiss her and rise, gathering my clothes. She does the same after a second, and smiles shyly at me. It's obvious that she feels better now.

Anything for a friend.