InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Funny Haiku ❯ one shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Funny Haiku

Sesshomaru walked down the dirt path. His graceful foot falls made no sound with each step he took. His mask of indifference firmly in place as he scanned his surrounding for any danger when the sound of Rin’s giggling drifted to his ears on a passing breeze.

Sesshomaru slightly turned his head to see if Jaken had fallen but he was walking just a mere two steps behind him holding Ah-Un’s reins. Sesshomaru shifted his gaze to the two headed dragon giving them no thought as he rested his golden eyes on Rin who hid her smile behind her hand.

“what are you laughing at girl?” Squawked Jaken.

“Kagome-chan calls it a book and it has very funny haikai no ku in it.” She said with a smile.

“Feh,” snorted Jaken “women are not aloud to read and that half-breed’s wench shouldn’t have given you that….wait how do you know how to read Rin?” Gawked Jaken his large yellow eyes grew even larger.

Rin up turned her nose to him and in a very proud voice “Kagome-chan is a Miko and their aloud to read and my father was teaching me how to read ever since I was old enough to walk and talk.” Returning to her book with a ‘feh.’

A moment passed and nothing more happened between Jaken and Rin.

::Nani suru anata naru itsu anata juuji hitotsu..(what do you get when you cross a..):: Rin couldn’t hold back her laugher any longer. She laughed so hard tears began to run down her cheeks. “What’s so funny in that weird scroll anyway?” Squeaked Jaken. “Yes, this Sesshomaru would like to know as well.” He cool voice startling them a bit as he fully turned to face them.

Rin nodded and closed the book to show her master the cover “Kagome-chan called it a joke book.” She said shyly. Sesshomaru merely arched his brow in questioning “it’s filled with really funny haikai no ku Sesshomaru-sama.” Jumping from Ah-Un’s back and made her way to her master’s side “see,” showing the page she was reading to him.

Sesshomaru scanned the page and saw nothing funny about it “there are to many words for it to be a haikai no ku.” His cool tone sounded empty of emotion. Rin’s smile faded a bit as she turned the book around and looked at the page. Rin‘s warm smile returned quickly “no silly,” she laughed softly. Sesshomaru raised both his brows at being called silly but said nothing “there three different haikai no ku not one. See.” Pointing her finger at a sentence.

Sesshomaru read it and raised his brow slightly “I see nothing funny about a hamburger that bites back.”

Rin flipped through the pages and read out one of her favorites “A ham-sand-witch walks into a bar and asks the bartender ‘do you serve food here?’ and the bartender said ‘no,’ and the ham-sand-witch walked out.” Rin looked up and saw nothing on her master’s face.

So she read another “a skeleton walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a soda and a mop.” Rin giggled but Sesshomaru remaind stone face. “Okay how about this one,” turning a couple of more pages. “A rabbit and a bear are shiting in the woods. The bear turns and asks the rabbit ‘do you have any problems about shit sticking to your fur?’ the rabbit said ‘no’ and bear grabbed him and wiped his ass with him.”

Rin looked up and saw a ghost of a smile of her master’s face. Rin was so happy about it that she read on “two muffins are baking in the oven. One muffin turns to the other and says ‘man it’s getting hot in here’ the other muffin turns to the first one and says ‘wow a talking muffin.’”

Sesshomaru mind was lost in his memories as he recalled something similar happening to a childhood friend of his.

Sesshomaru shook his head slightly hearing Rin say something about talking muffins //this Sesshomaru has lived countless centuries. Yet I will never understand humans and their dry sense of humor.// Mentally shacking his head.

 

Sorry for the cheezy jokes ^_^ couldn’t think of any good ones.

This is base on A humorous moment challenge by the Sesshomaru-and-Rin club ^_^V

Hope u like and thanks for reading it.

Haikai no ku or Haiku-(plural hai·ku) n

short Japanese poem: a form of Japanese poetry with 17 syllables in three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, often describing nature or a season. Also called hokku

[Late 19th century. From Japanese , shortening of haikai no ku , literally “not serious verse.”]

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.