InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Used To Their Future ❯ The Spellbook ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Grace, Lauren, and Jay were all walking down the street of Marlton Lakes talking about their favorite anime show, Inuyasha.
“Hey Lauren, if you had to bring someone form Inuyasha to life who would it be?” Jay asked jokingly.
“What kind of question is that? We all know that I would pick Sesshomaru to come to life?” Lauren answered. They all laughed at Lauren's joke.
“You don't have to ask me either. What do you think we would all do with them if they came alive?” Jay said.
You guys are obsessed.” Grace said. Grace was probably the only sane one of the whole group (a.k.a. Anime Freaks).
While they were all talking and joking around, they passed by a store of books with magical spells and incantations.
“Hey, Lauren, do you really want that wish to come true? You wanna stop in this store and see if we can't find any spells?” Jay suggested.
“Sure why not. I kinda like spells lets check it out.” Grace replied.
“Ok but only for a few minutes. Its getting dark and we have to be back a t my house for the sleep over.” Lauren said before going into the store. As they all walked in the store, they found that every shelf was filled with mountains of books.
“I'm gonna look over there. I'll see you guys in a few.” Grace announced. After looking in one section, Lauren moved to another section.
“Hey guys. Get over here!” Jay called from across the room.
“Look what I found. Check this spell out. `To bring people who have no life, recite and do the following to give them life.'” All of them looked down at the price tag that read $200.00.
“Maybe we should just write the spell down.” Grace said.
“Good idea. Lauren can you go get a piece of paper and pen form the guy at the desk.” Jay said.
Lauren quickly came back with the piece of paper and pen. Grace wrote down the spell as Jay held the book.
“Come on guys. My mom's gonna freak if we come home late.”
As they all ran back to Lauren's house, they got dressed in their P.J.'s and got ready for bed.
“You guys wanna do the spell now?” Grace said on her pajamas.
“Yeah sure. I bought some pictures of the Inuyasha gang and Sesshomaru and Rin. But them down next to the book.” Jay said as she got the pictures out. She laid them all down, Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Kouga, Sesshomaru, and Rin. They all said the incantation at the same time. The pictures started to glow and then it faded away.
“Eh, oh well. Lets go to bed.” Lauren said. After everybody was asleep, at 12:00 midnight, they didn't know that the pictures started to glow again but this time the glow was stronger. And then…