InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Used To Their Future ❯ Meeting The Fanatic ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“So how are we going to get to this mall of yours?” Sango asked confused.
“We haven't figured that out yet but we're working on it.” Jay answered.
“So you expect us to go to the mall looking like this?” Kagome asked. Jay looked at each and every one of the people in the room.
“Well yeah. Nobody will do anything. Especially not with Sesshomaru looking the way he's looking.” Jay said.
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at her.
“Watch your tongue girl. You don't know who you're talking to.” Sesshomaru said coldly.
“Actually I do.” Jay whispered turning her head. The door to the basement finally opened and Grace and Lauren walked down with someone behind them. Jay got so nervous to see that the person behind them was their Inuyasha (the guy) fanatic, Jess.
“O.K. Jess. Do you promise no to scream?”
In a high-pitched voice came the reply of “YES!!!!!!!”
“Hold her back Lauren!!” Jay shouted.
All of the girls held her back while Kagome stood in front of Inuyasha.
“Is there something wrong with her?” Kagome asked.
“Oh lots you don't wanna know.” Jay said still trying to hold her back.
“Jess please calm down. You have to get used to being around Inuyasha for a while.” Grace said trying to calm her down.
“What did I ever do to her?” Inuyasha asked.
“Nothing that's the point.” Jay said.
“Girls, come on!! We gotta go!!” Mrs. Potts called from the living room. “Would you guys be able to follow us without being seen while going to the mall?” Lauren asked.
“We could try and fly our way there.” Miroku said.
“Fine its settled. As soon as we leave, follow our purple Chrysler van. Did it really make sense to tell you the brand of car?” Jay said.
All 4 girls quickly ran upstairs to get in Mrs. Potts' car.
“You think they'll listen to us?” Grace asked.
“We'll see when we get there I guess.” Lauren answered as they sped away in the purple van.