InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goddess of the Past ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dear readers, before you embark upon my story, I have a small diclaimer for you all. This story contains fairly strong sexual content, as well as language. If you are at offended by this please don't read this particular piece of fiction.

Hope you enjoy my fic!

-MysticalWings

Prologue- Dream

She is walking through the night. But where is she? It's not her home or her time. She is in the past. But how, and why? Through the mist she can see a lake and some trees. As she gets closer a figure appears. She can see his face, but is frightened by him. But his long white hair and his gleaming golden eyes make her creep closer to him. Suddenly he turns to face her. At first he seems angered by her presence and his eyes glow red. But then as he comes closer the anger fades from his expression, and is replaced by surprise and confusion. His eyes become soft and loving. He approaches her, but she is no longer frightened by him. No, she's frightened by this strange familiarity he brings. He embraces her. They hold each other close, for what seems like eternity. Suddenly, everything around her fades away and she is home in her bed. Was all just a dream, a figment of her desire? And why did he seem so familiar when she's only ever seen him in her dream?