InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Inuyasha Style) Ch8 (Meetings)

Disclaimer: ‘Ok everybody! I have an announcement to make! Listen up! I don’t own Inuyasha’ *Everyone claps* ‘Yes, thank you, thank you! I’m here ‘till Thursday!’

A/N Hiya everybody! LoL! Finally back again! Actually, I had this chapter done for awhile but it got lost in my computer somewhere and I’ve only just found it again. My dad doesn’t know I was writing this story and when he found it he spassed and deleted it. I rescued it from the recycling bin and put it on a floppy. Have I ever mentioned that I love making disclaimers? LoL! Well I do, its fun! Neways, enough mindless babbling, read & enjoy. R&R as usually!

Sango stepped out of her room for the first time since morning and quickly looked around. She tiptoed down the hall, sneaked pass her parents bedroom and nearly made it to the stairs before the phone rang.

“Dammit!” She muttered as she swiftly picked up the phone on the first ring. “What!?” She growled out.

“Well hi to you too, honey. Had a nice sleep?” The voiced responded, amused. Sango groaned softly.

“Hiten, now isn’t the time.” She moaned, her heart thumping in her chest rapidly, “I really need to go. I need to leave this house now!” Hiten chuckled.

“Alright, ok. Be at my house in one hour though, we got a meeting.” Sango’s eyes widened.

“Huh? What for? About what?” Hiten laughed out loud.

“You just asked the same questions in three different ways.” He quickly sobered up, “We’re having a meeting about the Wolves. It’s the second time they’ve been in our territory this month, and it won’t happen again.” He muttered darkly.

“Ok, fine.” Sango sighed, “Should I tell the little people to come to?” Hiten thought for awhile.

“Yah, bring Souta and Kohaku. The younglings will need to learn about this stuff anyhow. See yah later.” He said before hanging up. Sango bit her lip as she carefully placed the phone back on its cradle, and blew out a sigh of relief at not making a sound. Sliding down the banister, Sango suddenly dropped down into a crouch when she reached the bottom, somersaulted closer to the door, and checked her surroundings again.

Her heart was thumping painfully beneath her ribs, as she stretched her shaking hand to the doorknob. Hesitating for only a second, she quickly twisted it open, and jumped outside. Momentarily blinded by the sun’s rays, she fumbled around until she found the door and quickly shut it.

“Yes!” She shouted, running down the walkway, “I’m safe! That was a close one.” She happily skipped down the sidewalk, humming. Good thing her mom or dad didn’t catch her, they would have forced her to take out the garbage, and wash the breakfast dishes. Talk about close calls!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Souta looked at the broken sidewalk as he and Kohaku walked down the street on their way to Hiten’s house. Sango found them in their tree house that they built when they were only 9 years old, with help from the rest of the gang of course. The gang sometimes used it for quick meetings, and since it has two floors of sturdy wood, it could hold all of them comfortably and securely. Not only was their fort full of snacks and drinks, but it also had weapons such as extra switchblades, flick knives, bricks, pocket-knives, razor blades and a couple of unloaded handguns and ammunition, and of course, the heavy artillery, water balloons.

Sango had found Souta and Kohaku practising their hand to hand fighting in the middle of a big pile of finished chip bags and coke cans. She took one look at the mess and started yelling at them for making their clubhouse a pig sty, having no respect for the gang and so on. The two boys spent half an hour cleaning up and by time they finished, they only had twenty minutes to get to Hiten’s place. And they only knew about it when Sango shouted it over her shoulder when she left, making sure they were going to clean up.

Souta looked up at the sky as Kohaku chatted on about the last football game he saw, and the cutest girl that lived said hi to him while he went to go get the mail. Kohaku was a light-hearted flirt, who could charm the birds out of the trees one day, and then fall head-over heels for a pretty face the next. He probably had more girlfriends than Jaken and Hojo combined, but his heart was broken about half of that large number. You could tell what he was feeling by looking at his face, his emotions were so clearly shown. He lost almost every time he tried to bluff in their monthly gang poker games. He was a great listener though, and solves any problem that comes his way. Many of the gang members go to him for advice or just for someone to talk to. He was an optimistic, understanding sort and he couldn’t stay mad at anyone for more than a couple of days.

Souta, on the other hand, was impassive and aloof; he could have passed off as Sesshoumaru’s little brother. Keeping his emotions in check, he looks at the world through distrustful eyes; knowing lots of people, liking some, and trusting few. He had a grand total of two girlfriends, and both of them dumped him because he wouldn’t put more into the relationship, distancing himself for fear of getting hurt like Kohaku. He was a friendly child though, especially when he was surrounded by family members or Kohaku or his idol, Hiten, and could tease and joke around with you until you were in stitches. But the minute someone new stepped into the room, he would become pokerfaced, and deadpan. He is slow to anger, but when he does, it is long lasting and if you lose his trust, it is ever so hard to get it back.

The boys reached Hiten’s place with only five minutes to spare. They stopped for a quick chat with Hiten’s mom, Iaizzo Hibiki, who was one of the nicest people they knew, and quickly went into the basement. Kohaku grinned when he saw his gang.

“Seasons greetings pals and gals!“ Hiten, Inuyasha, Sango, Kikyo, Jaken, and Hojo looked up from either their conversations or awkward silence, then quickly looked away to assume what they were doing.

Souta and Kohaku glanced at each other, then went to sit down by Hiten and Sango , who were talking to each other. Sango had a scowl on her face and Hiten was trying to calm her down.

“When’s the meeting starting?” Kohaku asked, taking out his yo-yo and started to play with it. Hiten glanced at his watch.

“When Sesshy gets here, kid. You dig?” He grumbled out looking at his watch again in disgust.

“When’s our leader gonna get here, Inuyasha?” Souta said, not looking at Inuyasha, but instead, staring at Kikyo with unreadable eyes.

“Look a me when you‘re talking to me, kid.” Inuyasha growled out, not liking the disrespect towards him and the high opinion towards his brother. Souta glanced at him, then turn towards Sango, totally disregarding what he just said. Inuyasha was foaming at the mouth while Kohaku, Hiten, Jaken and
Hojo started laughing. Jaken and Kohaku slapped high-fives, and Hiten winked at Souta who gave him a small grin back.

“So where is Sesshy-moo moo anyway?” Jaken asked, stretching. A football suddenly hit is face and he tumbled off his chair as everyone laughed again.

“I’m right here, kid.” Sesshoumaru said icily, walking over to the Lazy Boy chair, “ and if I ever hear you call me that again, I shall personally see to it that you eat three plates of Sango‘s home cooked meals.” Jaken cringed as everyone snickered at the idea. Sesshoumaru nodded at Souta solemnly, who nodded back and sat on the chair, ignoring Sango’s insulted ‘Hey!’

“Are we ready to begin?” He said, staring at everyone around the room. Several people nodded, but Hojo frowned. (A/N Yay! They are going to find out that someone has been lying! LoL! I loved writing this part.)

“Actually, speaking of home cooked meals,” He said, blinking around at the room in confusion, “Where is Kagome?” Several emotions flitted across the room. Inuyasha looked guilty, Kikyo looked triumphant, Sango looked nervous, Souta looked suspicious and the rest looked confused or amused.

“Inuyasha, I thought she went to your house?” Kohaku said, looking at him, puzzled. Inuyasha blinked back.

“Why would she be at my house?” He asked. Souta quickly looked at Sango’s red face.

“Where was she, Sango?” He asked, frostily. Sango bit her lip as she looked up at Inuyasha uncertainly, who just stared back at her perplexed.

“She…ah…she didn’t spend the night at my house,” She started uneasily, “She umm…stayed over at Yasha’s.” Sesshoumaru stared at her blankly, as Hiten and Hojo glowered at Inuyasha.

“Glory! Don’t sprout out things like that! People might believe them!” He exclaimed, raising his hand up in defence. Sango glared at him.

“What are you talking about? You called me last night to say that she was staying at your house.” Inuyasha glared right back.

“What are you talking about?! I never called you!” He hollered, jumping out of his chair. Sango, not to be outmatched, jumped up to. Souta intervened before she could utter a threat though.

“Why did you call and say she was at your house then?” Souta asked, his eyes flashing a bit. Sango redden a bit, but stared defiantly at him. Kohaku, Jaken, Hiten, and Hojo’s head kept on turning from one speaker unto the other, as if they were watching a tennis match.

“Well, INUYASHA, called and said to call your parents to tell them that she’s at my house.” Sango growled out, glaring at Inuyasha. Inuyasha’s anger finally clouded over whatever little good judgment he had and he shouted.

“What don’t you get bitch! I didn’t call you so stop telling these fucking lies, you dumb slut!” Inuyasha’s head jerked to the side as Sango slapped him with her full power. Kohaku jumped up at the insult to his sister and leaped at Inuyasha.

“Don’t talk to my sister that way you ass!” He yelled as he tackled him to the ground. Hojo jumped forward and got a hold of Kohaku who got a few sucker-punches in as Souta and Hiten grabbed Inuyasha who, after the initial shock, started punching back. They both struggled against each of their captors as they yelled at each other incoherently.

“Stop this at once!” Everyone froze as Sesshoumaru stood up. He glared at Inuyasha as he walked towards them. Inuyasha glared right back, but shivered under the icy glare. “Let him go.” Souta and Hiten dropped him as if he was on fire and stepped back. Inuyasha stood up warily and braced himself for what he knew to come. The other members of the gang slowly formed a circle around Inuyasha, their eyes impassive or cold. Sesshoumaru faced him silently. Then, quick as lightening, he punched his brother right in the face. Inuyasha flew back and Souta and Hiten automatically caught him from behind, then quickly dropped him. Sesshoumaru straightened himself and Inuyasha stood up slowly. Sesshoumaru squared him up again and floored him. Inuyasha painfully got up and was hit for the last time.

Sesshoumaru turned his back on him and the rest of the gang did so as well. Hiten straightened his back and said, in a solemn voice.

“Inuyasha, the guilty party, cursed at a female three times with the intent of hurting. Is this in agreement?” Inuyasha got up laboriously and groaned out around a bloody nose and busted lip.

“Yes.”

“Sesshoumaru, leader of the Dog Demons, administrated the punishment as were per-agreed by the members of this gang. Is this in agreement?” Hiten continued.

“Yes.”

“Sango, the suffered party, is satisfied with the sentence and the dealt out punishment. Is this in agreement?” Sango stiffened and glared at the wall.

“Yes.” Sesshoumaru turned back around to face Inuyasha and the rest of the gang did the same.

“Then this is concluded. And may you never make this mistake again, Inuyasha.” He growled out and quickly marched out of the basement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome wondered into her room, and fell unto her bed face first, which she, of course, instantly regretted. (A/N I always do that…) Rubbing her aching nose, she looked into her full length mirror and paused at her appearance. Her hair was disheveled, her closed were crumpled, and she looked like she was just thoroughly kissed, even though it was a simple peck on the cheek. But that one kiss burned her straight to her toes, and she couldn’t get the image of his grinning face out of her mind.

Kagome groaned and rolled her eyes at her reflection. He’s only a greaser she repeated in her head, a good for nothing hoodlum who steals and fights with her friends. Then why did she say yes to that date? She grabbed her head and tried to sort out her thoughts but gave up after all she could conjure up was Kouga’s face.

“Kagome! Kagome dear, are you home? Souta? I thought I heard the door open.” Kagome grinned as she quickly changed into her clean clothes.

“Coming Mother.” She quickly skipped down the stairs and found her mother in the kitchen looking over a newspaper on the counter while stirring a pot. Kagome smiled as she looked at her 34 year old, beautiful mother. Himoyuki Takeshi looks exactly like she did 10 years ago and certainly acts that way. Lots of people have confused her as an older sibling and her smile was as friendly and kind as her children.

“Kagome. How was last night?” Himoyuki smiled as she hugged her daughter and started to serve her breakfast. Up until then, Kagome hadn’t even realize that she hadn’t eaten since lunch time yesterday and she was starving.

“Meh, it was okay. I’m starving.” she replied, digging into her bacon and eggs. Her mother’s grin turned mischievous and Kagome looked up suspiciously.

“I meant about last night. You know, when you went back to get your purse.” Kagome blushed and looked down, and Himoyuki laughed and patted her shoulder.

“No worries. I answered the phone, and Sango explained the WHOLE situation to me.” She winked and left the kitchen humming merrily, not knowing that as soon as her back was turned, Kagome’s whole body went rigid. Kagome started breathing heavily as she thought about what the Dog Demon gang would say about her absence last night. Quickly finishing off her breakfast she grabbed her purse and wrote a brief note to her mother saying that she was going to Sango’s house.

Kagome walked down the sidewalk, now confident that she knew where her best friend lived. Wondering what she should say to her gang, she didn’t realize that she had once again, gone the wrong way. Instead of heading towards Sango’s house, she was heading into Wolf territory, and there was no Kouga to save her this time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Miroku, Ginta, Naraku, Ayame, and Kagura walked down the middle of a street, joking and pushing each other around. Miroku and Ginta suddenly swooped down and picked Ayame up and raised her over their heads.

“What the hell are you guys doing!” Ayame screamed around her laughter, “Put me down!” Naraku and Kagura couldn’t stand up straight and Ginta nearly dropped her as they were laughing so hard.

“Why Ayame, this is an area of you I’ve never seen before. Want to show me more, honey?” Miroku grinned up to her and she quickly squirmed out of his hands and slapped him. Naraku, Ginta and Kagura laughed even harder.

“Hey, remember.” Miroku said rubbing his face, grinning. “I know where you live.” Ayame laughed out loud.

“That’s probably cause you live four houses away from me.” Ginta came up from behind and picked her up bridal style as Naraku did the same thing to Kagura.

“I thought he lived three houses away from yah.” He said over her giggling. Ayame hit his chest, then shook her head.

“No. It’s four houses.” Kagura and the guys all grinned at each other, for all could see the stubborn glint in her eyes.

“Are you sure?” Kagura asked, with mock confusion. “I could’a sworn that it was three.”

“Yup, definitely three.” Naraku agreed, grinning. “I remember counting the houses last week while I was a‘walking.” Ayame frowned, as she thought, and the others held back their laughs.

“No, I’m sure it’s four.” She said, wiggling out of Ginta’s arms. “If y’all don’t believe me, why don’t we go back there and check.” Everybody snickered and shook their heads.

“Nah.” Miroku said, shaking his head. “Lets just keep it to a nice even number.” As Ayame was nodded her head in agreement, Miroku quickly continued. “Keep it nice and even at three.” Everybody laughed out loud as Ayame pushed him.

“No one could win against that logic.” Kagura said, empathetically.

“Why don’t you invited him over one day, Ayame. I’m sure he’ll remember afterwards.” Ginta grinned, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Miroku quickly warmed up to the idea.

“I agree! Well, what say you, my fair lady?” he asked, bowing over her hand. Kagura promptly pushed Ayame out of the way and took his hand instead.

“I say, get on with it, Sir Knight.” She declared, batting her eyelids playfully. Miroku chuckled and picked her up.

“Finally! Someone said yes!” Everyone doubled up laughing, and Naraku playfully shoved him.

“But at least you were used to rejection, man.” Naraku snorted, then ducked when Miroku swung at him.

“Too true. He doesn’t even feel a thing now. Just goes on to the next one.“ Ginta exclaimed, then barely evaded a punch aimed at his stomach. In a minute, all three guys were wrestling around and the girls walked on, chuckling. Naraku suddenly stopped and raised his nose into the air, as if smelling something out. He then unexpectedly smiled and nodded his head towards the end of the street where a lone girl was absently walking towards them.

“Fresh meat.” He smirked, as he led the way; as he led the hunt. “And, by golly, a soc if there ever was one.” Kagura walked on his right side and Miroku stepped up to his left side, though he was a half-step ahead of the others. Ayame went to Miroku’s left side and Ginta was on her other side. Stepping together, they looked like one full mass instead of individuals and was pretty hard to miss. Miroku, knowing this, raised a finger and flicked it right and left. Instantly, Ginta and Naraku stepped away from the group and made a big circle around their ‘prey’ to close her in from all sides. The girl looked up and was suddenly aware of her surroundings, and that including the advancing gang. She froze, then tried to take a step back, but was stopped when she stepped into someone’s chest. She spun around and was nose to nose with Naraku. (A/N well, really nose to chin. Seeing as she‘s supposedly smaller than him. He he!)

“Hey, why if it ain’t a lonely little soc.” He grinned down at her, as the Wolves came up to them. “What’s a pretty little thing doing over on this side of the world?” Kagome swallowed as she tried to stop from showing them her fear. She also realized that for the second time, she had went the wrong way and had wandered over to Wolf territory.

“Oh, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean…I mean…I’ll just go.” She stuttered and tried to step around them but Miroku quickly stepped in front of her.

“Not so fast, cutie.” He said smoothly, then recognition brightened his face. “Hey. I remember you, you’re the one that Kou…ow!” He rubbed his side and glared at Ayame, who had suddenly elbowed him.

“Do you ever learn to shut up, Miroku?” She grumbled and fixed Kagome with a hostile look. Ginta rolled his eyes at the glaring pair and stepped up to Kagome, winking.

“Why don’t you tell us your name sweetie, then maybe we’ll think about letting you go.” Kagome looked left and right as if looking for an escape route.

“No, please. Really. I just want to go.” She said quietly, looking at them with pleading eyes.

“Calm on you guys. Leave her alone, it’s just a soc.” Kagura said gruffly. Kagome smiled at her uncertainly and Kagura nodded back.

“Who might have money on her.” Naraku growled, grabbing a hold of Kagome’s arm. “Come on, honey. You must know that we need the money. You have enough.” Miroku stepped forward and yank Naraku away.

“You never lay a hand on a female, specially to hurt her.” He said angrily, punching him in the shoulder. Naraku brushed him off and leaned forward.

“She has money, I don’t. She could get money, I can’t. She could sit on people’s laps, and I could jump people for it. So that’s what we do. And she can’t possibly be under the protection of the Law, she ain’t a Wolf.” Ginta and Ayame quickly stepped up to protect their second-in-command.

“Why don’t you get a job, or pick on someone your own size.” Ayame glowered out, anger towards Miroku already forgotten.

“We hassle soc girls, not jump them.” Ginta said, scowling. “We don’t steal from the girls unless they provoke us real bad.”

“Well, I need the money, and if y’all won’t help, then I won’t share.” Naraku said, stubbornly. He reached forward again, unaware that during the whole conversation, Kagome was getting angrier and angrier at being talked about as if she was an object. When Naraku reached for her again, she swatted his hand away and shouted in his face.

“Just leave me alone!” Everyone took an involuntary step back and Kagura quickly hid a smile that was coming up. The rest of the gang stood, looking at the furious girl and was uncertain of what to do next. “Stop talking about me as if I wasn’t standing right here in front of you lot!” She glared right at Naraku, and he had the decency of looking down. But he quickly snapped out of it but when he looked up, Kagome had already slipped away from them.

“Hey! Come back with that money!” He yelled, running after her.

“Stop it Naraku! Leave the soc alone.” Miroku hollered after him.

“Stop talking as if I’m not here!” Kagome screamed, turning back around furiously.

“Kagome! Is that you?” Someone yelled, and sounds of several people running was heard. Kagura, and Ayame stiffened at the noise, and the guys glared at the direction where it came from. The Wolves joined together swiftly, and Miroku, Ginta and Naraku made sure that they had their blades. At the same time, as if they were one voice, they muttered.

“Dogs.”

(A/N I really just wanted to end off here. I love good one-word endings, it leaves me wanting more, but I thought that since my chapters are so spaced apart -through no fault of my own- I just added another part to end the conflict I‘ve made -I love making trouble!- Well, here it goes…)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hiten, Kohaku, Souta, Hojo and Sango walked along the road dejectedly. After Sesshoumaru had left the meeting, the other members quickly left Inuyasha so that he could take care of himself and went in different directions. Sango decided to find Kagome and ask her what really happened last night and the four guys went along with her. Kicking some rocks along, Hiten suddenly looked up at Sango and grinned.

“So, why were you so rushed this morning when I called you? I could’a swore I heard Mission Impossible music in the background.” He said, teasingly. Sango blushed and shrugged, but after Kohaku and Souta started pestering her, she finally glared at them and answered.

“I was trying to escape before my parents found me and told me to take out the garbage, or worse, wash the dishes.” She and Kohaku both shivered at that while the other two laughed. “And I thought the music was only playing in my head.” She grumbled, and started their laughs anew.

“That’s why you get outta bed before they do and hole up at a friends house, you idiot.” Kohaku stated, then ducked away as Sango went to clobber him.

“Or you could just do the work, Sango. Taking out the garbage can’t be all bad.” Hojo voiced out. The two siblings chuckled sarcastically.

“Not in our house, man.” Kohaku said, shaking his head. “Actually, I would rather take out the garbage than do the dishes.” Hojo blinked back at him.

“Why would you do that?” He asked, confused. Sango grinned at him, and winked.

“Cause my whole family loves to eat, including yours truly, so not much garbage is around. But a lot of dishes are.”

“Enough for an army.” Kohaku added.

“But.” Hojo stated bewildered, once again, “There’s only four of you in the family. Your parents and yourselves. How much do y’all eat?” Souta rolled his eyes and answered before they could.

“Too much apparently.” He smirked. Sango sniffed indigently.

“Not as much as Inuyasha, I assure you.” She said, crossing her arms, and turned away mockingly. Hiten scoffed.

“I could probably eat more than that idiot.” He said proudly. Hojo shoved him playfully.

“You mean, after me of course.” He grinned, strutting ahead of them. Hiten jumped on him from behind and got him in a headlock. Even though their personalities were totally different, Hiten being the more outgoing, one and Hojo being the shy, observant one, they acted like brothers. With being around each other so much, Hojo was now opening up more and more, and Hiten was becoming more observant.

“Say uncle!” Hiten shouted out. Hojo struggled some more and stepped on his foot.

“No! You can’t make me.” Hiten twisted him around, and got him on the ground.

“Come on. You know you wanna!” Kohaku laughed out. Sango strolled up to the struggling pair.

“I know a way to make him say it.” She said evilly and started tickling Hojo merciless.

“No! No, please stop!” He panted around his laughter, trying to roll away from the vicious fingers. “Hiten! How could you do this to me!” Hiten whooped out loud.

“All is fair in love and war, princess.” He ginned, “Say uncle!”

“Fine. Fine! Uncle!” Hojo yelled, and everybody fell down laughing.

“Oh, such fun. Tickling a dumb-dumb!” Souta rhymed, and everybody started laughing again. They calm down enough to resume their walk, though Hojo had to lean on Hiten for support because he had a stitch on his side.

“When I grow up…”Kohaku started.

“If you do.” Hiten interrupted, smirking.

“When I do,” Kohaku continued, sticking his tongue out, “I’m gonna live on take-out until I could find someone…”

“Man or woman would suffice.” Souta interjected, slapping high-fives with Hiten.

“Until I could find a woman,” Kohaku rolled his eyes, “Who would cook and do the dishes.”

“And do the laundry and take care of the kids, and sweep the floor…” Sango said, listing them off her fingers.

“And go to work, feed the kids, buy the food…“ Hojo continued, winking at Sango. Everyone laughed as Kohaku blushed beet red.

“I ain’t that lazy…” He mumbled, but was probably ignored as the others kept right on laughing. He suddenly turned the mood around to more serious matters.

“Well, what are we gonna do about those Wolves then?” Everyone quickly sobered up and thought hard.

“They’ve been in our territory too many times.” Hiten stated angrily, clenching his fists, “We’ve gotta figure something out to keep them away, once and for all.” The others nodded, but their thoughts were interrupted by a loud shout over by their left.

“Stop talking as if I’m not here!” They all froze, for that sounded like one of their friends, and it was coming from in Wolf territory.

“Kagome! Is that you?” Sango shouted, but was already running toward the sound. Hiten swore, then raced after her. Hojo, stitch in side forgotten, tore right alongside him, and the two younger guys brought up the rear. They all rounded a corner and came upon the scene. Sango quickly made sure that Kagome was not harmed and gave her a small smile of relief. She and the other guys in the Dog Demons got aligned with each other and stepped stiffly towards their opponents. Hiten stepped a little ahead of his gang and flicked his fingers. Instantly, Hojo, Kohaku, Souta and himself had their switchblades in their hands, but had it concealed in their palms. Altogether, as if they were one voice, they muttered.

“Wolves.”


*Phew* Finally finish. Nice and long I hope. To answer some questions, a soc is a rich kid and a greaser is a poorer one. I probably can only update once every month and a half, sorry Sparky-san...but my school work is falling behind, and I need to focus on that or else. I recently watched Westside Story, and its Bloody fantastica!! I never knew how close my story was to it. With that movie, a soc would be the white kids (Jets) and the greasers would be the Puerto Ricans (Sharks). As to Kikyo and Inuyasha…you will have to wait and see…LoL! Neways, R&R!