InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gypsy Princess ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

 

The Prince looked out of the carriage window and sighed deeply.

"Are we there yet?" Behind him, his advisor sighed with a hand covering half of his face.

"No, Inuyasha, we are not there yet," he stated grumpily.

"Feh. I was only asking, monk." When he was younger, the older man was trained to become a monk. However, he didn't get very far in his training when he was taken to the palace to work for the King. Not like the little training he had had helped him.

After a half an hour had passed, Inuyasha broke the comforting silence.

"Are we there yet?" The monk fell to the floor of the carriage in anime-style.

"For Kami's sake, Inuyasha, can't you give it a break?" The prince whirled on him.

"Miroku, I can fire you, y'know," he said as the man returned to his place on the carriage seat.

"Ah, that's what you think. But I think that I know that you think you can get rid of me. But I know that your brother won't get rid of me because I think that he thinks that I can think for myself. Therefore, I think that I'll be staying with you a little longer. I think." Inuyasha just glared daggers at him.

"Feh. Fine, be that way."

"I think-"

"Enough with the fucking thinking!" Miroku grinned sheepishly. The other man glared at him for a few seconds before sticking his head out of the window, calling up to the driver.

"Driver! Are we there yet?" Miroku silently fell on the ground again, anime-style, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"No, yer Highness! We are about five hours from Baron Naraku's fief!" Inuyasha retreated back into the small compartment as Miroku curled up on the seat for a nap. Five hours, Inuyasha though evilly. Five hours. I can make it work. With that, he set out with his plan.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry, so short. Review review review!