InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Haishin: A promise to meet again ❯ kiokuryoku to fukaiyume: Memories and nightmares, the past returns ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Haishin: A promise to meet again.

Disclaimer: Whoo hoo! I don't own Inuyasha! O.o; why am I partying? cause that means that.. well whatever. Nevermind, I don't own the anime/manga/whatever. I own Ookami and Keika. So... nyeh.

Authors Notes:

I dunno how many more chapters you'll see, I think this was the last one before I was done, maybe I had chapter 3...before my inspiration headed in another direction.. o.o;

Anyways, what do you think so far, am I doing good? ^^

Well, on with the story!!

^*^*^
^*^*^

The little Inu-child awoke with a painful jerk and looked around, amber eyes wide with fright as he clutched the cool cloth tightly in his shaking hands. Heart pounding painfully in his chest he closed his eyes and tried to ease his breathing. Finally though, he calmed himself enough to open his eyes and examine the room intently but failing as his eyes scanned the pitch-black room intently.

However, as the nightmare faded to but a mere shadow in the back of his mind, the young boy crawled out of bed and winced as his bare feet connected with freezing cold wood.

"Haha-ue?" he muttered softly after getting his bearings and swept his senses throughout the room, something was wrong, even though her scent lingered on everything, her presence was mysteriously absent. And that scared him.

Lighting the candle by the bedside he gazed around the dimly lit room as shadows flickered on the walls in an eerie pattern. "Haha-ue, where are you?"

Still he received no answer, so he moved quietly and skittishly into the hall, candle in hand, taking in half-heartedly the wall scrolls and paintings as he padded down the hallway to the front entrance.

Stopping at the crossway between the left wing and right wing he fell still and looked around, hand tipping absently to the left and tipping the candle. Hot wax dribbled over the edge, trickling down the candle and hitting his hand, drying almost on contact, though the pup registered none of this as he peered down the dark halls.

"Kaasan..." he whimpered, ears drooping slightly as he moved to the doorway and peered out into the dark village before him. A small gust of wind ruffled his hair and blew out his source of light leaving him encompassed in a thick darkness. So, dropping the candle carelessly he brought his hands up and absently traced the delicately carved designs on the doorframe before glancing outside again, resting his head against the cool wood. Never had she left him before, never alone, and especially never at night.

With a start the Inu child realized that the emotions running through his mind, and the adrenaline pulsing through his veins was because he was terrified. What if his mother was taken, or what if…

No! he sharply shook the frightening thought away and narrowed his eyes. Kaasan would never leave him she loved him. She'd told him herself, she'd never leave… Then were was she? And why wasn't she answering?

"Doko desuka?" he muttered again and closed his eyes, ignoring the stinging of tears threatening to fall.

"Here…" a distant voice echoed quietly in his sensitive ears and his head snapped up as he looked around swiftly. "Haha-ue? Are you there?" he cried and stumbled out the door and down the flight of steps. Running down the small path that lead to the lake examined the scenery almost frantically until he caught wind of her scent, and something in him calmed automatically.

"My son…I'm right here," the voice beckoned to him, a distant echo of a very familiar person.

Again, tears sprang to his eyes and threatened to fall, but he pushed them back and ran forward, towards the voice. "Haha-ue!" he yelled and caught sight of the person he'd been searching for. Calling her name again he all but leapt onto the canopy covered dock.

Hearing her son, the young woman turned around and looked at him through melancholy eyes and knelt down, arms spread apart as he launched himself at her.

"Ka-a-san…" he whimpered burying his face into her silky kimono, and reveling in the blissful warmth that radiated from her. His heart slowly began to beat slower as she stroked his hair gently. "You weren't there when I woke up, why not? I was…" she hushed his torrent of words, softly passing a hand across his face, wiping away the lone tear that had escaped his amber eyes.

"Hush now my little Inu child," she said peacefully and picked him up, holding hi closer to her as she started towards their home. "No need to cry, you're safe, I'm safe."

"But…" he trailed off uncertainly and then looked up at her silently, as if trying to figure something out.

"You had a night scare did you not?" she asked gently and he nodded.

As they made their way into the sitting room she set him down in her lap as he looked up at her. "Do you remember it?"

"Iie…demo, I remember being very afraid when…when I woke up," he said meekly, looking into her dark eyes nervously as she turned him around and pulled him into a tight embrace, running her hands through his hair lovingly.

"Indeed? You've no need to fret my little Inuyasha, you're safe," she assured in an almost inaudible whisper. "No matter what, please remember little one, you'll always be safe and loved. Even if…I'm no longer with you. You'll always be loved."

At those saddening words more tears made their way to his eyes and spilled down his cheeks unbidden by the young child as he rested his hands on the arms encircling him and sniffling slightly.

Always safe in her arms, always loved. Always. Of course…


It was with that last thought that he snuggled deeper into her warm embrace, relishing this moment and smiling in deep contentment.

That is, until something suddenly felt wrong; terribly, terribly wrong.

"Kaasan…" he mumbled through the light haze of sleep that had drifted over him.

"Inuyasha…" a voice replied, though…not the one that he was hoping for.

Eyes snapping open suddenly he noticed with a start that her scent was different. This was not good.

Jerking forward he realized the hands that held him were not his mothers, but that of a very unwelcome and familiar person.

"Kikei!" he yelped and scrambled to get away from his half-brothers grasp, pushing himself backwards his ears fell flat against his head as nothing but dread filled his mind.

"Jakutei," the older boy replied coolly, emotionless eyes piercing his own and keeping him a steady and unnerving gaze.

After a moment of silence a smile then played upon the elder of the brothers face as he broke the stare, leaving Inuyasha with a very empty feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Pity," he muttered in a vaguely amused manner, looking down to his side. The little Inu child followed his brother's gaze, and bile rose to the back of his throat when he too saw what they were looking at. Breath catching in his throat, his heart skipped a beat as he struggled to get even farther away, whimpering in pain, only to find himself up against a wall. This was just too much. No! Kaasan!

"Iie, iie…masaka it can't be…" he moaned painfully as he gazed at the unconscious form of his mother lying flat on the floor next to his older brother.

Her once glittering eyes were open and unseeing and blood covered half of her upper body, and trailed in a sickening stream of crimson along the icy cold floor towards him.

"You see little one? See what you have done to your own flesh and blood, your own mother…" Sesshoumaru said evenly and watched his brother for a reaction.

"Iie!" he wailed, tears brimming and trailing down his cheeks as he pushed himself shakily to his feet. "You're lying!" he shouted, voice cracking with pure emotion as he ran to his mothers side, and collapsing to his knees next to her.

Running a hand down her cheek he choked back a sob. When he pulled his hand back a gasp escaped his lips at the blood soaking his palm and trickling down his wrist, disappearing into his sleeve.

"No, it can't be. This isn't true," blood smeared her once flawless face seeping from a gash on her face and streaming down to a point on her chin and dripping off.


After a little bit of a struggle he managed to roll her over and noticed the gashes on her chest and across her neck, still swelling with blood. That was the last thing he saw as tears welled in his eyes, blinding him as he stumbled to his feet, oblivious to the blood now staining his kimono and feet as he backed towards the wall again. His entire body trembled as he shook his head furiously, the smell of salt assaulting his senses as tears fell unbidden down his face.

"Dozo…" he whispered wiping the offending liquid away, only to smear blood on his own face, "Say it's a lie, please say it's a lie Sesshoumaru."

"It is not," his brothers voice echoed hollowly in his ears, an accusation that needed not be spoken hanging in the air between the siblings.

"But, I…oh Kaasan…I swear I didn't. I tried to save her. But, she wouldn't, she just wouldn't come…" he whimpered and flinched when a bright flash of light blinded him momentarily then faded, revealing yet another figure.

Now, a ten year old Inuyasha stood, blood staining his hands, face, and kimono as he gazed in aghast at the body of his fallen friend. There lay Ookami, slumped on the ground, much like his mother only moments before, blood pooling in the grass.

"Traitor!" a voice barked and echoed painfully in the young pups mind. Yet, there the older boy was, motionless.

"Traitor! Murderer!"

"NO! No I'm not a murderer! I didn't I swear to kami-sama I didn't. Please you've gotta believe me! Onegai…" he pleaded to the terrible shadows in his heart and mind. "Please…"
A strange warmth surrounded him as darkness began to crawl into his vision. "I'm not a murderer…" he cried and let out a pain filled howl, falling to his knees, no longer able to hold back the sobs.

*******

With a cry I jolted into the waking world, barely managing to suppress a gasp at the immediate pain I was experiencing at the movement. The shadows playing across the wall only worked to wrack my nerves rather than calm them. I struggled in vain to keep hold of the nightmare that had suddenly brought forth such terribly vivid and familiar emotions which were at the moment overwhelming me.

"Inu-Inuyasha?" a familiar voice caused me to jump again. Pushing back the nausea that seemed to have settled in my stomach permanently I looked towards the source and frowned.

"What?" I snapped irritably, ignoring the odd ringing in my head at my own voice. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Are you all right?" Kagome asked in a groggy tone of voice, crawling out of her sleeping back and over to me, kneeling at my side.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked gruffly, ignoring her question and moving to sit up, only to have both her, and the pain push me back down.

"We're in a village, in the chiefs home. Don't you remember what happened last night?" she queried around a yawn.

"Just go back to sleep Kagome." I muttered after a moment of silence and gingerly sat back up, in hopes of actually getting somewhere. "If we're going to continue shard hunting tomorrow I don't want to listen to you complaining about being tired."


"Uh, no way! You stay down; you're going to open up your wound again! Oh…look you already have!" she said in a reproving manner as blood seeped through the bandages around my chest and I managed a half-hearted glare in the darkness, taking in the haggard look she carried.

"It's no big deal, it'll heal soon enough." I said swatting away her attempt to get me back down.

"You know that's not true, the last time Sesshoumaru did this to you, you were down and out for quite sometime. Now LAY down!"

"You realize the last time that bastard did this, he meant for it to hurt me." I paused with that thought and blinked. Then again, he meant for it to kill this time too…

And why in the seven hells was I so damned dizzy?

"Inuyasha!" she whispered furiously, the last bit of her patience apparently running out, "if you don't lay down right this instant I'll say the word!" she threatened and, in spite of myself I stopped arguing with her and lay back down, secretly thankful for the chance to make the world stop spinning.

"Stupid girl." I mutter under my breath and catch a glare from her out of the corner of my eyes. "Just, go back to sleep, leave me be, I promise I won't die…" at that moment the very distraction I'd been hopping for occurred, in the form of a pained moan from the room in front of ours.

"Oh!" I watched as Kagome jumped up, all traces of sleep gone as she ran quickly out of the room before I could blink.

"Well, that worked." I added thoughtfully and then sat up, ignoring the pain and managed to get to my feet. Glancing curiously around the room I looked for a window or exit, but found none. "Damn." I curse and shake my head. My only escape route would be the door she'd just gone through.

Grabbing the Tetsusaiga I made my way to the doorway and peered through, ears twitching of their own accord as I watched her tend to the human I'd see Sesshoumaru attempting to rid the world of earlier.

He was moaning something unintelligible under his breath and twisting in his unconsciousness. "Don't worry," I caught Kagome murmur softly. "You'll be just fine alright, you're safe now." She finished, pushing herself up and moving to an adjoining room.

Now was my chance to make a break for it. With quick and silent steps I fled through the room, passing rather close to where Sango, to letch, and the kit were sleeping as well. The stranger's breath, it seemed, was rather quick…yes he was awake, and ill for that matter.

You can always trust my half-brother to pick a fight with one of the more pathetic humans that exist.

Stopping just inside the doorway I caught sight of Kagome walking back in and started to bolt, until the human let out a raspy, "don't…" I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head to the side. He looked to be staring directly at me, but it felt more as if he was looking through me…

Suppressing a shudder I shook my head and gave a double take and noticed Kagome's raven hair appear in the doorway, that's when I turned and fled.

Finally in the clear I winced and sat gingerly against the wall of the hut, listening intently to the activity back inside.

I could hear her trying to sooth him, as he seemed to have grown restless, but it seemed to be failing. All he did was moan "Demon…demon…" in a pained voice, regardless of how many times Kagome tried to calm him down.

"No, no it's all right, I swear it! The demon is gone, you're safe now." She was getting nowhere.

"Demon…demon here…" he repeated fervently and I had to hide a laugh. The poor fool was delirious…

However my amusement was short lived as I felt another shot of pain and stifled a groan, cursing inwardly, Ignore the pain you idiot, it'll be gone soon enough, damnit Inuyasha, you're no wimp! I told myself sharply and shook my head.

Eventually everything fell silent, luckily it seemed that Kagome wasn't about to leave the strangers side anytime soon, so I was free to up and keep watch.

I could sense their presence, they were here, and there were quite a few of them in fact. Demons, of different kinds, mostly those damn overgrown crows. None of them smelled the least bit worthy of a fight, they were just observing, like usual, waiting to see if they could get an easy meal, or perhaps our jewel shards. Not on my watch.

My ears twitched absently as I heard the distant calling of the crow, sending me in a light sleep.

********

I awoke a couple hours later to the dull rustling of leaves, and found myself under somebody's gaze, though who it was I wasn't too sure. Eyes narrowing I jumped up and swiftly glanced around, snatching Tetsusaiga up from its perch against the wall.

The small clearing in front of me fell silent, yet I kept my eyes trained on the bushes…

There was where my stalker was. "Whoever you are, come out - now!" I ordered with a growl.

Nothing.

Nobody ever listens do they?

Patience spent I closed my eyes, clenching my free hand into a fist, "NOW!" I snapped angrily and heard a quick gasp, hah! "I know you're there," the gasp was followed by more rustling.

A silence hung over the air for a moment before being shattered by a little girl peering out cautiously from behind the bushes.

I watched as she surveyed me curiously, smirking inwardly and raising an eyebrow when she slowly stepped forward from her hiding spot, hands clasped in front of her tightly.

She practically radiating nervousness, but a little tinge of sadness seeped into my senses, but other than that, nothing. Maybe she was one of the village children?

I felt my face twist into a mask of confusion as I tilted my head to the side and looked at her. Out at this hour, it's way too dangerous…

"Who are you?" I called quietly, but she seemed unwilling to give an answer. She just kept staring…at…oh.

Casting a glance at my side I smirked, she thought I was going to…

Setting the fang down back in it's previous spot and stepped forward, down the single step and a little closer to her. Feh, my curiosity is getting to be a little too great lately.

"See?" raising my hands I took another step forward then stopped, "I'm not going to hurt you," I soothed, then blinked in shock. What the hell?! I'm going soft!

A confused expression broke into a smile as she moved forward quickly from the shadows, giving me a better view of my ever mysterious `stalker'. Nothing more than a lone child…

Midnight black hair meshed with the darkness, and trailed down her back freely to settle at about waist length. Gentle eyes glittered in the moonlight, setting off her pale skin. She wore a violet and pink tinged short kimono with long sleeves and a white flowered sash, vaguely familiar to me.

A feeling of shock passed through me when I noticed something; tears, in her eyes… That was when I noticed the smell as she got closer. Blood. This child was injured.

No, she wasn't limping, but the crimson liquid trailing down her left arm signified some sort of injury, and in the gray pre-dawn light she seemed almost to have an ethereal glow surrounding her.

Her smile faltered only slightly as she stopped a foot or so away from where I stood, looking up at me in silence.

Almost like Kagome, something about this little girl, just, compelled me to be calm, and most definitely curious. Looking down I found myself staring into deep purple, almost black wide and wise eyes, and had to suppress a shudder.

"D-don't you know it's dangerous to be outside alone at this time of night?" I asked when I was finally able to find my voice.

Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully then she perked up and motioned for me to come down.

Curiously I crouched down at her level and looked at the younger girl expectantly, then she walked closer, getting up till she could easily stare me in the eyes. "Keika!" she cried suddenly, and in spite of my demeanor, I was startled.

"Nani?!" I replied blankly, not quite sure what firefly's had to do with the situation.

"Keika," she repeated with a giggle, "I'm Keika!" her features positively lit up as she spoke her name though I could see pain in her expression, well hidden.

"Is that so?" I questioned, a bit of mild amusement slipping into my voice.

Her smile faded slightly and she looked at me again, "and you?" she asked seriously.

"Me?" Feh, this girl…curious… "Inuyasha." I offered and she nodded her head in, I guess, acceptance.

Who was this girl, she couldn't be any older than 6 years old, and she was definitely nothing more than a pathet-a human. Where the hell were her parents?

Something about her wasn't right, but I couldn't place it yet. "Who are you…?" I asked and examined her closely, why wasn't she even acknowledging her injury.

"Keika!" she pressed, raising her hands and I felt a bubble of annoyance at that answer.

"I mean, what about your family br-kid. It's late, it's dark, and it's definitely dangerous! You shouldn't even be out here! There are just tons of demons waiting for the chance to-" I stopped my admonishment when I noticed both that I sounded like my mother, and that she was no longer in front of me.


"Huh? Keika, hey…hey kid!" I called and stood up swiftly, ignoring the ache in my chest and looked around.

"Where'd you go-no!" I cried in a loud whisper when I caught her walking up to the hut, and peeking into the, hopefully, silent room.

"N-no! Don't!" I leapt forward; landing behind her in a flash, and with a swift movement wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her away from the doorway, preparing myself for the shriek. Surprisingly, the motions didn't wake anyone up, as with a quick scan of my senses, I found everybody to be thankfully, still asleep. But even more to my surprise, the little girl hadn't made a single noise. She was just looking up at me, hands resting atop of my claws, her eyes wide with something akin to amusement on her face.

Stunned to silence I just stared at her, as she gazed at me with those mysterious eyes. "Wha-why…you…?"

Now I was stumped, even Kagome starts when I do something like that.

"Why didn't you scream?"

She was still silent, and a blinked; she was no longer gazing at me, but admiring my hands. Touching my claws she smiled and tilted her head to the side.

For a moment I was insulted, and even from a kid I expected some sort of derogatory comment about my looks, but it never came. All I could feel from her was innocent curiosity, and…admiration?

So caught up with her curious actions, I'd nearly forgotten about her wound, and I could feel the blood seeping through her sleeves as I held her, yet she still disregarded it as if it was nothing…

Kuso, this kid is weird! I thought to myself eyes wide.

That's it, now I was going to get some answers.

Moving over next to the step I sat down and turned her around to face me. "Alright kid, what's your deal?" I quizzed and she blinked them smiled, and said the one thing I'd never heard in my life.

"Inu Youkai, kawaii!"

I about dropped her at that comment till she giggled wildly and grabbed the sleeve to my haori and pulled.

Scowling I snapped, "what the hell is your problem kid!?" yanking my sleeve away from her and she fell silent, hurt evident in her eyes.

"G-gomen Inuyasha-sama." she murmured and her hands dropped to her side, one wrapping around her left arm…

Any anger I held dissolved immediately and my glare softened as I looked at her again, curse this kid! "Damn…" I muttered, "forget it Keika, don't apologize, you didn't do nothin' wrong, just…don't ever call me that again."

With that said she looked at me and pouted slightly.

"Er, in public?" I offered pathetically, wondering exactly why I was acting like this with her and she smiled happily in acceptance.

"Alright Inuyasha-sama."

"And what's with this 'Inuyasha-sama' business?" I asked suspiciously, nobody ever called me that, except Myouga-jiji. Ever.

I don't know exactly what came over me, but in an instant reaction I grabbed the hand that reached out to grab mine and tugged her a little closer pulling up her left sleeve to reveal a long gash. Blood swelled from the wound, having probably been jarred open again, and trickled down her arm in jagged rivers of red.

She blinked in shock and looked at me startled as I let go of her hand and pulled down the white kimono top I was wearing, revealing my own bandaged wound. Pulling a stunt I knew Kagome would kill me for I took the bandage off and winced as the cool air hit it.

"Wha-" she started then stopped and stared as I ripped off the cleanest part and took her arm again and cleaned the wound as best as possible without anything proper and then wrapped it as carefully as possible.

When I was finished I looked up to see her staring at me with an odd expression that I couldn't place.

Touching her arm with her other hand she looked from it to me and back again before stepping forward, moving her lips but saying nothing.

Tentatively she reached up and touched my cheek almost as gently as I'd touched her arm, till a ray of sunlight caught her face, she blinked and backed away from me quickly.

Surprised I looked at her curiously, "What's the matter?"

Ignoring my question she turned around to leave, of course, afterward she swivelled around again and in a swift movement threw her arms around my stomach in a tight hug.

Unable to supress the hiss of pain I cringed, and returned the hug with a level of uncertainty. I definitely was not used to this much show of affection, especially from a stranger.

"Inuyasha-sama, Daijoubu, does it hurt bad?" she asked pulling away eyes wide in worry as she looked at the spot where my wound was.

"It's nothin' that won't go away by tomorrow kid, don't worry." I said pulling up my kimono gi again and shrugging off the pain at the movements.

She blinked again and nodded slightly then shifted in obvious discomfort. "Um, can I tell you a secret, before I go?" she asked rubbing her arm absently and blinking at me, in an all too "cute" way.

Taken by surprise I nodded, pulling my arm away from my midsection and ignoring the blood I caught side of.

Smiling brightly she moved foward, leaning on my shoulder and getting up close to my face again, then said something catching me completely off balance. "You're ears, they're really...kawaii.." she whispered, then giggled furiously and backed away as I faltered and cast her an annoyed glare.

"Gomen, but, you know, it's true." she added and waved a little, "Ja ne Inuyasha-sama" she said and turned away from the rising sun and running back towards the bushes before I could even protest.

Speaking of dawn, pain and trouble.

Ears twitching absently I turned around, still wondering about what just happened, and hopped up the step, grabbing Tetsusaiga. For now, the village was safe...

Of course, I wasn't. My senses warned me about a second too late as I looked up and stopped short a few feet away from a very annoyed Miki-in-training.

"Ka-Kagome..." stammered, suddenly finding it hard to remain still, and ducked from her furious expression.

"Inuyasha..." she said looking at me with that furious glare that only a woman who hasn't been listened to could harbor..

"Now, let me explain-" I said backing away as she started forward, hands on her hips in annoyance. "See-"

"Inuyasha..." she repeated a little louder and I continued to try to explain, carefully avoiding her gaze.

"I was just going to, you know keep watch-" I backed up to the step and faltered momentarily.

"Inuyasha," she said her tone a little gentler than before as she stepped forward, the look of annoyance was still in her eyes, but more it was concern, which threw me completely off balance.

"What are you doing out? More importantly how did you get out here? and WHY?" she jabbed me in the chest and I flinched, which didn't get past her.

"It's nothing." I said quickly and moved to get past her into the door, but she blocked my way.

"Nothing?" she asked incredulously and glared at me. "That red stain on your kimono is nothing, let me see the bandages, they must be completely soaked through by now." she said and side stepped my next attempt to get into the hut.

"I'm fine Kagome, didn't I tell you I'd heal in a day or two?" I defended myself and tried again to get by her and was about to resort to shoving when she beat me to it, and with the wave of dizziness managed to get me up against the wall.

"Kagome, knock it off, I'm fine, leave it be." I protested and she ignored me and managed to beat me at getting the Kimono off enough to see something that must have infuriated her.

Kuso. Kuso Kuso...

"Inuyasha." she said looking up at me in shock. "Where are the bandages? Don't tell me you took them off!"

"So what if I did?" I asked, a touch of defiance slipping into my tone. There was no way I was going to let her boss me around...completely.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Did you take them off?" she asked, and I could tell her patience was wearing thin. But, somehow I doubt she'd believe me about Keika...

"I just did all right?"

"I don't believe that." she said automatically.

"You wouldn't believe me anyways." I muttered under my breath and pulled my Kimono back up raising an eyebrow and swiftly ducking away and moving towards the entrance again.

"Wouldn't I?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"No, you wouldn't." I replied hotly and she glared.

"You do sound back to normal..." she said softly, more to herself than normal, and thankfully she missed the sway I gave when moving into the entrance.

"Damn straight woman." I snapped and she glared.

"Go lay down, I'll be right in and I'll rebandage you, it doesn't seem to be healing as quickly as last time." she said gently and I rolled my eyes.

Fine.. I was actually getting off easily this time.

Damn, there it goes again. As soon as I got halfway through the room I stumbled and closed my eyes again, a wave of nausea overwhelming me.

Hurrying into the next room I quickly set Tetsusaiga down and moved to lay down myself, groaning as I went.

"Inuyasha?" I heard Kagome's voice drift in from the other room, concern lacing her tone.

"Go away." I grunted and closed my eyes, thankful for the chance to stop my vision from swimming.

"What in the hells is wrong with me...?" I muttered, completely oblivious to anything around me anymore and let myself succumb to the warmth of darkness.

^*^*^*^
^*^*^*^

The only Japanese words in here basically were "you!" meaning big and or little brother, as well as some other words, but I'm thinking most of you know those..
so, enough said.

Take care Minna-sama!