InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halfbreed Village ❯ Village ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was bright sunny day Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo with Kilala tagging along side them as they walked along a dirt road. Kagome was not with them on account of a she had an exam to take inorder to get into a good college. Inuyasha was really annoyed by this.
Inuyasha sounding really impatient."When is kagome coming back." He was twiching and such. Miroku trying to calm Inuyasha down."Inuyasha she's in her time." Inuyasha looked over at Miroku." Don't you think I know that?!" He was sounding pretty pissed off. "She has a is taking her exams." Sango said trying to support Miroku with Kilala jumping on her shoulder pewing confused at what was going on. Inuyasha just rolled his golden eyes at them." Yeah alright I get the message." Shippo looking annoyed. "He's so dense." Looking over at Inuyasha to see if he had heard what he said.
They head throught the forest where they saw a village. They all decided to walk in and go through the village. But as they walked through te village Inuyasha sniffed the air. Everyone noticed notice this was no ordinary village. A few young children around the ages 7 to 9 years old were running around. They all had cat tail's and tail's to match while the other's just had a tail or just cat ear's.
Inuyasha then spoke up. "This place stinks of of cat demons and their offspring." Shippo then said." Yes and they seem to be half breed's aswhile." Miroku looked around. "Yes I beliveve this is it." Sango looked at Miroku confused. "What do you mean by that Miroku?" Miroku said." What I mean is that.......... we have found the Half breed village!" Sango wacked Miroku's head. "Clam down you perverted monk."
They all hear bells coming from the north east side of the village. They all walk over there to invesigate. When they got there they a huge crowded of the half breeds and a few humans gathered around a young couple. A full demon cat girl and an orindary human boy. They both looked about 16 to 18.
Miroku said. " Its a marriage ceremony. Inuyasha and Sango and Shippo looked at eachother and Inuyashas mouth dropped. Miroku said. " We are very lucky to encounter this certain ceremony." Sango turned to Miroku." Why is that Miroku?" Miroku pointed at the human boy who's hair was a nice black color wearing the type of kimono Inuyasha was wearing but in a dark brownish color. " You see this boy is not from this village he's from another village. I believe its the one we had past by a week ago." Inuyasha didn't listen to what Miroku was talking about. But Sango and Shippo sure were. He watched the young couple who were about to be wedded. He looked at the young catgirl her eyes were a beautiful light bluish color. Her hair was a flair light blue color It was atleast elbow length and seemed to dance in the sun rays as it gleamed on her. She was wearing a type of colthing that Sango wore but it was read allover. The sleeves were cut short there was a small red bow in te back which held together her entire outfit. Then the boy nd the catgirl held hand. A monk was there dressed in dark green and black. The monk touched touched both their heads. As the girl made purring noises as the boy got close to her face and they were touching nose to nose. The monk then held out his hands in the air to the crowded that was gathered around them. The people who were ther they all screamed out like cats screeching. Inuyasha covered his ears. His ears were very senstive since he was infact a dog demon. The crowd stopped screaming out and turned around surrounding Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo as welll as Kilala. They glared at them..............................................

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated my stories so here's a new one to ya ll settled down. Am being so busy with my love life that happened like around March during the break in Feburary. But hey tell me what you think. OK?