InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hameru dano Monshi ❯ Hameru dano Monshi ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
AN: This started out as a oneshot for the “Spring Fever” Challenge during the month of April at the inuerotica community at LiveJournal. Requirements: Spring Fever theme, lime or lemon, 1000 words or less. However, I couldn't get quite everything in with only 1000 words, so this is the expanded version. If you would like to read the original 1000 word oneshot, it is at http://doggieearlover.livejournal.com/114236.html.
 
Inspiration: “Amok Time” (Star Trek, 1967).
 
Spoiler: Takes place after Manga Chapter 494, “The Two Worlds”
 
Warning: Lemon
 
 
Hameru dano Monshi
 
There was that scent again, the one that was driving him mad. InuYasha jumped lightly down from the tree he had roosted in for the night and stalked over to the sleeping form. Running his nose up and down her body, it finally landed near her crotch. Why was he being affected like this? He usually wasn't attracted to her this way. His hair fell over his shoulder and brushed against her.
 
“Miroku?” she questioned in her sleep, attempting to slap him at the same time.
 
Horrified, InuYasha jumped back before her hand connected. What was he doing? Why was he feeling like this? Looking around, he realized that Kagome was missing from camp. She must have ducked into the woods to take a pee. The thought of the miko suddenly made his cock hard as a rock. Not wanting to have a repeat performance of what had just happened when she returned, he ran.
 
Gods, what was wrong with him? InuYasha stripped off his clothing as he headed towards the water, leaving his garments strewn along the way. He felt like his entire body was on fire, and his erection hurt so badly he was starting to wish that he didn't have a dick. He sighed as he waded into the cool water, but the relief he'd hoped for was not forthcoming. Wrapping his hand around his cock, he pulled, hoping to find some reprieve from his aching hard-on. Instead of the release he'd sought, it felt like he'd lit a fire instead. Not knowing what else to do, he sat down in the water, confused and in pain. Eventually, he climbed back out and lay flat on his back in the soft grass, his erection waving like a flag. His eyes almost rolled back into his head as he fought the urges that were arising within him.
 
Relief, sweet relief - pounding against flesh, over and over again, until he coated her womb with his essence and claimed her as his own. He could feel the tightness that surrounded him as he thrust into her again and again. He opened his eyes to see her smiling at him; smiling in spite of the blood. What had he done? There was blood everywhere from where he'd dug into her soft flesh with his claws. Her back and her breasts were covered in gouges; he had forced her to submit to him on her hands and knees. Had she agreed, or had he raped her? He didn't know. He cried in anguish to the night sky as he jolted awake, sweating. Sitting up, InuYasha realized he was still alone, and still had his raging erection. Coming to the conclusion that the nightmare was worse than the pain, he was determined to stay awake.
 
 
“InuYasha?” Kagome jerked awake when she heard a cry from the stream they were camped near. Looking around, she didn't see any sign of her hanyou.
 
“Lady Kagome?” a small voice whispered.
 
“Myouga? What was that?” she asked as he hopped onto her hand so that she could see him.
 
“Let us move away from the others. I do not wish to wake them,” the flea youkai responded.
 
Nodding, Kagome got up and headed towards the water.
 
“You had better not go any further just yet,” Myouga said. “Now, tell me, what happened when InuYasha went to your time with you?”
 
“What… what do you mean?” the young miko asked.
 
The flea sighed. They really didn't have much time to beat around the bush. “I mean, did he promise to stay with you, to protect you - anything like that?”
 
“What does that have to do with anything?”
 
“If he said he would stay with you or protect you with his life, then he was saying he wanted you as his mate. Did you agree?” Myouga questioned.
 
Kagome blushed. “I promised to stay with him always.”
 
“I was afraid of that. I had hoped that InuYasha's human blood would spare him this, but apparently it has sped up his coming of age instead. After he declared that he would stay with you, with the next Spring Equinox he must mate, preferably with you, though any female will help to relieve his pain. If he does not, then his body will basically poison itself. I should have warned him, but he was so stubborn I did not think he would ever admit his feelings to you. Now that he has, he must mate, or die,” the tiny youkai explained. “If he does not complete the task before the end of spring, he will not survive until summer. In addition, he will be in excruciating pain for the entire time.”
 
“What?” Kagome exclaimed, much louder than she intended. “You mean, I need to…”
 
“Yes, if you want him to live,” Myouga answered.
 
“Go back to the others,” Kagome said softly as she placed him on the ground. “Don't let them come after us.”
 
Kagome made her way in the direction of the stream. She was led to the hanyou by the path of garments tossed along the way. Not at all certain about how she was going to do this, she picked up his clothing as she closed in on him.
 
She wouldn't have realized that he was totally nude if she had not been holding all of his attire in her hands. His back was to her and he was sitting up, his hair trailing down and covering his backside. He almost seemed to be in a trance, and did not notice her approach. She set his clothes on the ground, then removed hers, and lay them next to his.
 
She walked to him, and then went to her knees facing him, cupping his cheek in her hand. “InuYasha, I'll do whatever you need me to.”
 
The hanyou turned his nose into her hand and sniffed. When he opened his eyes, she was startled to see that they were red. Hesitantly, she leaned in to kiss him and reached with one hand to gently stroke his erection. He eagerly wrapped his arms around her, and drew her to him. His fang caught her lip, making it bleed, when he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Realizing what he had done, he suckled on the small torn spot. Then, he kissed the corner of her mouth and moved down to pull a breast into his. Kagome couldn't help but to arch against him as he laved her nipple with his tongue, making it harden even as he scraped it with his fangs. However, this time he was more careful of the tender flesh, and did not draw blood.
 
Kagome was overwhelmed with her feelings of passion for the hanyou. She knew what he needed, and she wanted to be the one to save him. Even as he suckled her breast like a pup, she worked his hardened flesh. How she had longed for this, ever since he had said he would stay with her, would protect her. However, thanks to her family, they'd barely been able to do more than a little kissing.
 
She lost her grip on him when he laid her on the ground, and moved to between her legs. He placed his nose between her hot folds, and took a deep breath before tasting her with his tongue. She groaned in appreciation when he started to lap at her hot slit, making the juices pour out of her in response. She never knew anything could feel so good.
 
She squeaked when he unexpectedly picked her up and turned her over to set her on her hands and knees. Kagome felt his tongue dart between her legs again before he covered her back and entered her in one swift thrust from behind. She bit back the tears as he pounded into her; she had hoped their first time would be more tender. She had wanted to see his face when he joined with her for the first time. She found herself gasping for breath has he hammered against her, hitting somewhere deep within. At last, she felt a rush of heat fill her, and InuYasha collapsed on top of her. Curling her arms up under her, she eventually fell asleep under the snoring hanyou.
 
 
“What have I done?!” InuYasha was confused when he awakened with a naked Kagome under him.
 
The miko rolled over and reached up to stroke his cheek. “It's okay. Myouga can explain it to you. It wasn't your fault.”
 
“But… but I… did I hurt you?”
 
“Well-”
 
“Kagome… I'm so sorry,” InuYasha whispered. He could smell the blood. “You're bleeding…”
 
“Not any more. It had to be that way the first time… I just wish I could have seen your face,” the miko answered as she continued to tenderly rub his cheek. “I do love you, you know.”
 
“Even after…” the hanyou choked. “I… I… you didn't…”
 
“I did exactly what I wanted to do. I told you I would help you any way I had to in order for you to get through this. Now, will you help me into the water? I'm a bit sore but I'd like to clean up some. The others will be looking for us before long.”
 
InuYasha blushed and looked away.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Keh?” InuYasha was still looking the other way.
 
“InuYasha, look at me.”
 
“But… but… but you're…”
 
“InuYasha, you'll have to get Myouga to explain it all to you, but I know it wasn't your fault. It's just that the next time, I would like to take a little longer, and I'd like to see your face when you make love to me,” Kagome said softly.
 
“The next time?”
 
“Yeah, the next time.” Kagome smiled at him.
 
 
~finis~