InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Birthday Sesshomaru! ❯ It's his birthday ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Happy Birthday Sesshomaru!


Chapter 1


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina


© Copyright


SnowFlowerYukina: I'm starting to enjoy writing in the Inuyasha section. This is my second Inuyasha fic. I hope you like it!

Summery: It's Sesshomaru's Birthday and Rin and Jaken want to do something for him. What happens when they decide to have a party and they invite Inuyasha and his friends? Read and find out!


Sesshomaru was sitting around beneath the shades of a tree. He wasn't in the mood for searching for Inuyasha or anything and getting the Tetsuiga. Jaken and Rin new something was wrong with him but was kind of nervous to ask. They just stared at him from the side.

"I've never seen m'lord Sesshomaru like this before." Jaken said still looking at the full blooded demon.

"Master Jaken, why don't you go and ask him what's wrong?" Rin asked the little demon that was about her height.

"You brought it up, you do it!"

Rin looked back at the white haired dog demon and slowly walked over to him.

"Lord Sesshomaru, what's wrong?" She asked this as soon as she sat down next to him.

"It's nothing."

"Please tell me."

Sesshomaru looked at the little girl seated next to him. He really didn't want to tell them, that today was his... birthday.

"Rin, do you know that one holiday when people celebrate when you are born?"

"Yes, it's called a birthday."

"Well, today is my birthday."

Rin's face lit up and she had a grin so wide her face could've stretched out. (I don't know if that could really happen.) Apparently Jaken heard because he ran over and hugged Sesshomaru.

"That is great news m'lord!"

Once Jaken let go to look at the demon a regretted ever hugging him.

"Hehehe... I'm sorry... m'lord."

Jaken ran at least 5 meters away from where he was sitting. Rin ran over to him.

"Master Jaken, we should do something for this delightful event!"

"You're right. We should hold a celebration!"

"But Master Jaken, there's only the three of us."

"You're right again."

They both sighed and looked at the grass below their feet.

"I have an idea!" Rin shouted scaring the little day lights out of Jaken.

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry."

"Now what was your plan?"

"How about we invite Lord Sesshomaru's brother and his friends for the celebration?"

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD CHILD!!!??"

"Please quiet down Master Jaken. Lord Sesshomaru will hear us."

"Well, you know how much Lord Sesshomaru hates Inuyasha!"

"Maybe this party will help them get along."

"Well, if you want to invite them you can. I will not be the one to pay for it."

"That's fine, but you will help me find them."

"No!"

"Please Master Jaken!"

"Oh... fine. But I have nothing else to do with it."

Rin smiled and grabbed Jaken.

SOMEWHERE IN A FOREST

"I don't see them anywhere! Let's just go back with Lord Sesshomaru."

"Master Jaken you said you'd help me find them."

"I guess I did, didn't I?"

They walked a little deeper into the forest and then stopped when they heard people talking.

"Kagome there has to be jewel shard near by!"

"Shut up Inuyasha! There is no jewel shard!"

It was them. Rin dragged Jaken to where they heard the voices.

"Hm? What the hell are you doing here?" Inuyasha asked once he noticed the two. Rin was brave enough to speak while Jaken hid behind her.

"We came to ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead." Sango trusted Rin, seeing as Sesshomaru wasn't with her at all. Miroku though, kept an eye on the little demon behind her. Shippo just stood there. Rin told them everything.

"I am not celebrating his birthday!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Come on Inuyasha he's your brother!" Kagome for some reason wanted to go.

"Yeah! A brother who wants me dead!"

"Please Inuyasha. I promise Lord Sesshomaru won't hurt you!" Rin reassured him.

"I agree with the girl. Hey, are there going to be any girls there?" Miroku was hit in the head by Sango. Rin laughed and said, "No, it's just us."

"Damn it!" Miroku had his hopes up.

"When's the party?" Kagome asked.

"We were going to celebrate it over my Lord Sesshomaru since he won't move from where he is."

"Then let's go!"

They all headed off to the tree Sesshomaru was.


SnowFlowerYukina: You'll have to see what will happen in the next chapter. They're going to play a ton of games and their might be character bashing. Also Kagura, Kikyo, and Naraku might drop in also. I hope I get some reviews for this story so please review.


© Copyright


Created By: SnowFlowerYukina