InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ Why Me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Star: Well this is my first Fanfiction so please try and keep flames to a minimum.
 
Title: Heart Of the Stars
 
Made by: ShadowStar09
 
Summary: Well Naraku is dead so our favorite heroes should be happy right? WRONG! Inuyasha and Kagome have been getting in more intense arguments and Inuyasha finally steps over the line…Well Kagome leaves with Kirara and they find a surprise waiting for them at the well… There will also be some KHII mixed in here also since I have seen the first 7 hours of the game ^^ and know things others don't!!
 
Pairings: Kagome/Riku, Sango/Miroku, Sora/?
 
Disclamer: All I own are lots of Inuyasha movies and DVDs as well as Kingdom Hearts the game…WOOT KINGDOM HEARTS II IS OUT! XD
 
Chibi: I CAN'T BELEAVE YOU MADE IT A KAGOME/RIKU PAIRING! RIKU IS SORAS!! >.<
 
Star: I'm sorry that I don't like YAOI…
 
Chibi: You are so lucky that you're my sister…and that you didn't pair Sora up with Kairi *cringes* I hate her…
 
Star: *Laughs* Well I don't really like her all that much any way…
 
Chibi: Which is good me and Keey would have had to kill you if you did pair him up with her…
 
Star: *sweatdrops* yea I know….Well…ON WITH ZA FIC! XD
 
 
“…”= Talking
 
`…'= Random movements (Sigh, yawn, wave, etc…)
 
~…~= Thoughts
 
*…*= Flash Back
 
~*…*~= Scene change
 
OH! And a reminder I will not describe what everyone looks like unless they have a new outfit like When Sora and the others go to Halloween Town or Atlantica because if you don't know what every one looks like already then you shouldn't be reading this Fic…And I apologize for such a long reminder…JA! ^^
 
 
Chapter 1: Why me?
 
“OSUWARI!” Was echoed through the forest. All birds and animals within a 3 mile radius fled to there homes.
 
~*Keade's Hut*~
“I wonder what he has done this time.” Shippo wondered as he and the others sat around a fire
 
“I don't know Shippo. But that had to be one of the worst sits yet.” Miroku stated before taking a drink of his tea. Kirara Mewled in agreement.
 
“They have been having more intense arguments this past month after we defeated Naraku.” Sango said while she polished her Hiraikotsu. “Wonder why.”
 
I think that it might be because of Kikiyo…No one has seen her since `yawn' the battle with Naraku.” Shippo said trying to hide his yawn behind his small hands.
 
“Mewl!”
 
“Hmm…What is it Kirara?” Sango asked looking at the door where the small neko was looking at. Only to see Kagome walk through the door.
 
“Hey guys.” Kagome said solemnly as she took a seat by Shippo who in turn jumped in the lap of the one he looked to as a mother.
 
“Hi Kagome” Shippo said looking up a her.
 
“Hello Kagome.” Sango and Miroku said simultaneously.
 
“Mewl!”
 
“How are you doing this lovely night Kagome?” Miroku asked shifting slightly to get comfortable.
 
She gave them a forced smile “I'm fine” She said happily but everyone could tell it was a lie.
 
“I'm going to be going home for awhile. I have a lot of things to do at home.” Kagome said while getting up and setting Shippo down beside her.
 
“Ok Kagome. Do you have any idea how long you will be gone?” Sango asked putting Hiraikotsu down on the ground.
 
“I don't know maybe a week or two at the most.” Kagome answered walking over to her back pack the Chains on her jeans making noises from the movement.
 
“Ok why don't you take Kirara with you? You might like the company.” Sango asked also getting up to get Kagome's Sword that Sesshomaru gave her while she was training under him. It's name Ryuhi (Dragon Fire).
 
“Thanks” Kagome said taking Ryuhi from the Taijiya and putting it on her waist. “And I think I will take Kirara with me” She said smiling at her best friend.
 
“Can I come to Kagome?” Shippo asked.
 
“Sorry Shippo I wouldn't want anything to happen to you when you where on your way back to the village. But I promise to bring something for you when I get back, ok?” She said giving the Kit a apologetic look.
 
“Ok Kagome and I promise to be in my best behavior!” He said enthused. Earning a smile from Kagome.
 
 
“Well I'm off. I'll see you guys when I get back. Come on Kirara.” Kagome said calling the two tailed neko.
 
Kirara `Mewled' and jumped up on Kagome's shoulder after she put her back pack on.
 
“Have fun Kagome and don't let any men come to close to you…well besides me of course.” Miroku said with a perverted grin on his face earning a bonk on the head from Sango.
 
“Hentai”
 
Kagome smiled “I will Miroku, Ja ne!” She said getting a bye from everyone then she walked out the door with Kirara.
 
Everyone that was left in the small hut watched as the hut flap that was the door fell down all the way. “He really must have done something bad this time.” Taking her previous seat by her Hiraikotsu back. “You could see it in her eye's. She is really depressed.”
 
Miroku sighed “He is slowly tearing her apart inside. She's strong but I don't know how much more she can take. She needs to find someone that can love her for who she is not as some ones shadow.”
 
Shippo nodded “I do to she needs to be treated like she deservers to be treated.” Shippo said starting to tear up “She doesn't deserver anything that Inuyasha does to her!” The dam collapsed and he started bawling.
 
Sango did her best to calm the kit down but her efforts where in vain. Though after 20 minutes he cried him self to sleep and Sango put him in the sleeping bag Kagome had gotten him to sleep in when she was gone. “She'll find some one.” she whispered “I know she will.”
 
Miroku nodded his agreement and soon he also feel into the wonderful world of sleep. Sango soon followed.
 
 
~*With Kagome*~
 
Kagome sighed absently messing with the Shikon Jewel that was hanging loosely around her neck on a thin chain. “I don't get it anymore Kirara. I don't know what to think now.” She said pausing briefly to take a quick look at the Goshinboku before heading back towards the well.

“What do you think I should do Kirara?”
 
“Mewl! Mewl!”
 
She laughed slightly “it's a shame I cant understand you. I'm sure you would be able tell us a lot of things.” She said giving Kirara a quick pet behind the ears earning a purr from the neko.
 
“Mewl!”
 
“Would you like to know what happened?” She asked getting a nod from Kirara.
 
“Well I wanted to go home and spend time with my family…”
 
*Flashback*
 
“No Kagome I am not letting you go!” Inuyasha yelled getting in Kagome's face.
 
“It's not going to kill you if I go home for a few day's! It's not like we have Naraku up our ass any more and we no longer have to find any jewel shards the jewel is right here WHOLE!” She yelled right back pushing the hanyo away to have some space. But it just mad him even more mad.
 
“Don't push me wench!”
 
Kagome was red in the face from anger. “Well I wouldn't have to push you if you didn't get in my face!”
 
Inuyasha growled narrowing his golden orbs. “I wouldn't get in your face if you did what I say to wench!”
 
Kagome's eyes flashed dangerously. “You know my name USE IT!” She yelled poking him in the chest. (Star: I hate being poked. Chibi: *POKE*^.^ Star: HEY!! >.<)
 
Inuyasha just swatted her hand away. “Keh! I can call you what ever I want to.” He said crossing his arms. “Besides your only use to me is to find Kikiyo you have the other half of HER soul.”
 
She gasped and stood there her mouth agape. ~I cant believe he just said that!~ She stood there for several moments not believing what her just said till it finally clicked. “I cant believe you! If that's all I am to you then you can just go to hell with her! OSUWARI!!”
 
~End Flash back~
 
By the time she finished she had a few silent tears and wiped them away. All Kirara could do was try and comfort the distrot miko. Kagome held the tiny vat close to her. “What he said shattered what ever love I had left for him.” She said gazing up at the stars. “I just…” she paused seeing a shooting star go across the sky. “I just wish I could find some one to love me for me not some one whose only purpose in life is to find things.” She sighed messing with the jewel again.
 
“Grr….” Kagome was brought out of her musing by Kirara's growl.
 
She looked at the cat wondering what was wrong. “What is it Kira….AHHH!” Kagome screamed as her and Kirara fell through a black whole. All Kagome knew was that she was falling and all she could see was a endless starry sky and a vast ocean. Her final thoughts before hitting the water was ~Why Me?~
 
~*~*~*~*~*~END!!!~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Star: YAY!! My first Chapter finished!
 
Chibi: THERE WAS NO RIKU OR SORA!!
 
Star: I know!! They won't be showing up till Chapter 3! Well tell me what you guys think! JA!