InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ A Dream ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yay! Chapter 3 is here!! ^^ That means that Riku will be here WOOT!
 
Ok I made a mistake on Xemnas's outfit he is wearing a black trench coat with the hood covering his head. Gomen Nasi!
To answer the Questions on him Xemnas is the number one bad guy and last boss in Kingdom Hearts II he's a real ass to beat since he has like 4 different forms!! But the best thing about it all is that Riku(Who I might add is HOT!!) is fighting along side Sora at this point in the game(Spoiler!!) .
 
Riku: Ok I'm here sorry that I'm la…
 
Star: RIKU!!! (glomp!)
 
Chibi: (Le Gasp!) Get off of him!! ONLY SORA CAN DO THAT!
 
Sora: What?!
 
Riku: Ehh…yea what?
 
Star: You Hush he's isn't gay in this fic! >.<
 
Riku: WHAT!!
 
Chibi: SOOO The chapter hasn't Started yet!!
 
Sora: I'm confused…
 
Riku: Me to…Why is she saying that?
 
Star: (Ignoring Sora and Riku) Oh yes it has!! ON WITH CHPATER 3!!
 
Chibi: NOOO!!!! (tear)
 
Disclaimer: Already have told you…
 
Note: Ok I know in the game that everyone on Destiny Islands has parents well except Kairi…but there not going to in this fic ok….thanx!! ^^ Oh and for those at Mediaminer I'm sry that the all of chapter 2 didn't show up I don't know how to fix it gomen.! You can always read it at Fanfiction.net if it comes down to it.
 
“…” Talking
`…' Thoughts/noises
(…) Me interrupting you
 
Chapter 3: A Dream
 
Kagome's Dreamscape
 
`I have dreams…and in my dreams I see a small island surrounded by a beautiful starry sky and a vast blue ocean. I also see a person someone who I don't know… I cant see what he looks like only his shadow but…I do see a pair of stunning torques eyes…but this is a dream…and all dreams must come to a end cause that's all it is…a dream…'
 
End dreamscape
 
She didn't know how long they had been drifting on that log but she knew that it had to be more then two days and that sometime during the night her and Kirara finally drifted up on a sandy beach sadly thou she couldn't do much about it and she fell back into unconsciousness.
 
Morning
 
 
BANG! BANG! BANG! “WAKE UP!”
 
Riku (Star: RIKU!!! XD) was in the middle of a nightmare of turning on Sora and the others when he was jolted awake by Sora banging on his bedroom door yelling his head off `How did he get in the house? Never mind I don't want to know'
 
“RIKU WAKE UP! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!”
 
`He's going to be the death of me' Riku thought trying to hide his head under his pillow trying to drown out Sora's persistent banging “GO AWAY! LET ME SLEEP!”
 
Meanwhile on the other side of the door Sora was about to kick the door open when he thought of something. “Ok…but I guess I'll just have to take care of the new member of our Islands my self” He put I his ear to the door only to hear a loud THUMP and a few choice words every now and then. Sora snickered but came to a abrupt stop when he found him self on the floor when Riku opened the door. “OUFF!”
 
“Come on get up off my floor Sora” Riku said walking over Sora's form “Let me see what your talking about” He said and started to descend down the stairs and towards the front door Sora following close behind.
 
“Ok hurry up and get on the boat!” Sora said running out the door and up to the boat untying the rope and jumped in.
 
Riku got in right behind him “Ok…what do you mean by `New Member?'” he asked taking two of the oars and started to Row towards the main island (Star: Row Row Row your bo… Chibi: SHHHH! >.<)
 
Sora smiled “ Well me and Wakka where playing a game of Blitzball when we saw this girl and a cat on the beach!” He said really fast
 
Riku blinked “What do you mean on the beach!? Why haven't you taken her to your house or somewhere off the beach?!” He half yelled at Sora who just rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.
 
“Well the cat wont let us near her. Every time we get close is starts growling at us.” Sora said making a funny face “So then I got you.”
 
Riku sighed “Why did you get me? Wouldn't this be something that Kairi or Selphie could take care of?” He asked helping Sora tie up the boat to the dock.
 
“Oh well we thought that you might be able to do something and we didn't feel like waking up the others.” Sora said jumping off the dock and towards where Wakka was. Riku following close behind mumbling about Sora being to hyper in the morning.
 
As they got closer Riku could see Wakka's bright red hair and a figure in black not to far away from him though the closer he got the better he could see the girl at which he had to stop for a moment, Raven black hair, nice body, and…what where those? “Hey Sora what are those two white things coming out of her head?
 
Sora stopped beside Wakka who was at the moment sitting on his blitzball “That's the cat I told you about.” As he said this a small two tailed cat came into view when it saw Riku it growled at him weakly.
 
Wakka stood up “We don't know what to do with it. We know it's weak but we don't want to hurt it, ya.” He said while brushing sand off of his pants. “do you know anything we can do to wake the girl up with out the cat trying to bite our heads off?”
 
Riku thought for a few moments then slowly started walking up to the growling cat and the unconscious girl. “It's ok were not going to hurt her I promise”
 
Kirara just growled at the unknown people until the one with silver hair assured her that he wouldn't hurt Kagome so show moved to the side keeping an eye on all of then incase they did something.
 
Meanwhile Sora and Wakka where standing there mouths agape while Riku just gave them a cocky grin while walking up towards the girl. “You know you two are going to catch fly's right?” He laughed as both of them shut there mouths with a loud `CLAP' then they both plopped down on the beach and started sulking silently.
 
When Riku got to the girl he tried seeing is poking her would wake her up. (Star: AHH! The evil poke!! Sora: poke Star: AHH!) 5 minutes of poking later and with no success he tried seeing if he could shake her awake but when his hand got to close to her sword the cat growled at him again `Ok no going near the sword…'So he did his best to avoid the part of her body he finally gave up after about another 5 minutes of trying different things to wake her up he gave up. “She may have swallowed some water…so I'm going to have to give her CPR” He said more to the cat then his two friends who where still sulking in the background. After getting a nod from the cat he slowly descended his mouth to hers only to be met blue-grey eyes and the-shriek-from-hell.
 
Kagome was in nothing but darkness for what seemed like eternity. She didn't know where she was or how to get out. She felt alone and she wanted anything heck even that voice would be fine as long as she didn't feel alone. She was about to give up when she started feeling this annoying poking. She tried to stop it but to no avail. When the poking finally stopped she was finally able to be aware of her surroundings. She also herd the last of something said which was “PR” `What the heck could PR mean?' After a few moments she was finally able to open he eyes only to see gigantic torques eyes…wait…gigantic? “AHHHH!!” She scream and was met with three other screams and…was that a mewl?
 
When the girl screamed Riku jumped back in surprised and fell down from the scream which in turn he also yelled in surprise “AHHH!” which also in turn made Sora and Wakka scream since they where to busy sulking to know what was going on so the screams scared them. “AHHH!”
 
Poor Kirara was trying to cover her ears with her tiny paws trying to drown out all of the screaming so she wouldn't go depth. She “mewled” in pain.
 
There was a collective “AHHH!” over the whole island which woke up it's other three occupants and all of the wildlife went running for there lives thinking that they where under attack.
 
The screaming went on for a few more seconds before they all stopped for air. Then Kagome jumped up suddenly making the others jump also. She pointed a finger at Riku “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WHERE DOING!?” `pause' “Where am I?” She asked while looking around this paradise she was in but then she started to panic “Where's Kirara!?” she asked Riku who was sprawled out on the beach where he fell.
 
Before he could answer though every one herd a “MEWL!”
 
Kagome's eyes lit up “Kirara there you are come here.” She said kneeling down so the cat could jump in her arms and rubbed against Kagome's cheek “Mewl!”
 
Meanwhile Riku was still on the ground Sora and Wakka where gawking at the girl wondering how she could have such abrupt mood swings. Riku was the first to come back to reality. “Uhh…” well some what back to reality.
 
Kagome looked up and blinked. Then Riku blinked, Kagome blinked again. Riku, Sora, and Wakka blinked. Kagome blinked once more before smiling at then and waving “Hi!” Everyone sweat droped.
Sora replied first “HELLO!” he said jumping up “I'm Sora. What's your name?” hea asked holding out his hand.
 
Kagome took his hand an shook is “I'm Kagome and this here is Kirara.” She said holding up the small cat “Mewl!” It's nice to meet you Sora what is there names?” She asked pointing to Wakka and Riku.
 
Sora smiled before bounding over to Wakka “Well the one with the odd hair due is Wakka.
 
Wakka waved “Hey it's nice to meet cha ya!” Then he bonked Sora over the head “My hair is not odd it's unique! Besides it's not like your hair looks normal either with it goin all over the place like that.” He went to go pull on his hair but Sora was already on his was to Riku who was getting sand off of his pants and hair. Sora mumbled a “Yes it is” Before reaching Riku. “And the one who was sprawled out on the beach is Riku” Sora said with a goofy grin on his face which made Kagome laugh.
 
Riku rubbed the back of his head sheepishly “Yea nice to meet you.” He said repeating Sora's actions and shook her hand. “And sorry about being in your face we thought that you had swallowed water.”
 
Kagome Smiled “It's ok and nice to meet all of you…well…good night.” She said before she started falling unconscious again fatigue getting the better if her Riku caught her before she could hit the ground though.
 
The group was silent till Kairi (Chibi: DIE!! Star: NO! You cant kill her! Chibi: yes I can!! Star: `knocks Chibi unconscious' Sry…) showed up “Hey guys…Who's that?” She asked looking at the girl who was in Riku's arms.
 
“This is Kagome and the cat is Kirara.” Riku said while positioning Kagome in his arms bridal style. Kirara jumped on his shoulder and “Mewled”
 
“Oh…do you know where she came from?” Kairi asked
 
“No she passed out before we could. They must have been drifting for a while.” Sora said making a attempt to pick up Kagome's backpack. “And…'pull'…it's a….'tug' miracle that …arg…didn't …`pull'…..drown with all of them…'tug' chains on her pants….UGH! I GIVE!! I'm surprised that her back pack didn't sink it weighs a ton and I'm also surprised that it's not wet must be water proof or something.” He said while glaring `Evil Backpack' as he put it but turned his glare to Wakka and Kairi who where laughing at him.
 
“Mewl!” Kirara jumped off of Riku's shoulder went up to Kagome's backpack she looked at it for a moment before a big ball of fire surrounded her which caught every one's attention. When it disappeared instead of a small cat there was a Huge fanged cat in it's place shocking every body.
 
“Whoa…big kitty.” Riku said getting nods from every one. Sora was staring at Kirara with eyes as big as dinner plates.
 
“Yes…Very big kitty with very big teeth!” He said rubbing his eyes incase he was imagining it.
 
Kirara growled which sounded oddly like a laugh before picking up Kagome's backpack with and walked over to Riku who almost dropped Kagome when she reached him cause she was almost eye level with him.
 
Kairi and Wakka weren't aware of anything outside of Kirara for a few moments.
 
“'ey…you take care of her Riku wouldn't want you to become cat chow!” he laughed before grabbing his Blitzball and running off to his home.
 
“Wakka be quite…I'll come with you Riku I don't think you would want to change her cloths” Kairi laughed at the was his face looked when she mentioned the cloths.
 
“ok I'll talk to you later Sora. Tell the others about what happened when you see them.” Riku said turning around and walking towards the docks Kairi and Kirara not far behind.
 
End of Chapter 3
 
Star: YAY!! Another one done!! ^^ thanx for all of the reviews and I hoped I answered a lot of your questions ^^ Ja Ne!