InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ Annoyances and Oden ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Heart Of The Stars
 
Ok I had someone ask why Roxas was in the beginning of KH2 and that's because since he is Sora's nobody and that Sora was a heartless in part of KH. See when you turn into a Heartless and your as powerful as Sora you don't turn into one of them weaker nobodies you just turn into your other half you could say. Well anyway Roxas was the 13th member of Organization XIII and he left them. The leader of the organization created Twilit Town and pretty much all of it is Data that Diz (the leader of the Organization) made Namine make. Roxas was just there till he remembered all about Sora and he went to a Castle where he found where Namine put Donald, Goofy, and Sora after she put them in a sleeping state. It's so sad!! Roxas is like “Well I guess my summer vacation is over…” and then he disappeared well he really just made Sora whole again but still!! Me and sis almost cried when he said that!!
 
Chibi: Star…
 
Star: yes?
 
Chibi: I told Keey…
 
Star: uh-oh…
 
Keey: CHICHISTAR YOU ARE SO DEAD!!
 
Star: AHHH RUN AWAY!! (turns and runs but runs right into Sephiroth) oww….
 
Sephiroth: It's time to die mortal!
 
Star: AHH NO!! (try's to run but Sephiroth grabs her collar)
 
Keey: It's your fault, you know better then to make a non-YAOI pairing!
 
Star: I SORRY!
 
Chibi: Sorry Star…
 
Star: (glare) I'm going to MUDER YOU!!
 
Sephiroth: You will not touch glue.
 
Star: Let go of me you evil person!
 
Sephiroth: After what you did to my apprentice? Never!
 
Riku: Apprentice?
 
Keey: AHHH! SHE MADE HIM FORGET!! NOOOO!!(tear)
 
Star: ON WITH THE FIC BEFORE I DIE!!
 
Keey: NOOOOOO!!
 
NOTE! Ok This is sad you could say that I am now officially a crossover fanfic reader! I really no longer read non-crossover pairings which sucks since people tend to take longer at updating x-overs then they do regular stories. I read the occasional Sess/Kag (Which btw I am reading one now and it has Rin in it SHE IS JUST SO CUTE!! The best thing thou is that Kagome is losing to Sesshomaru in Strip poker lol) or Miroku/Kag but besides that I don't. Oh and sorry for taking so long to update I have had CATS testing for two weeks and I haven't had a break from it at all. GOMEN NASI!!
 
Chapter 4: Annoyance and Oden
 
 
You have seen it…
 
`Ugh, that stupid voice is back!'
 
What lies in you heart…
 
`Why cant you just go away and leave me alone? I was having a nice dream till you decided to interrupt me!'
 
You can not deny it…
 
`Gah!! Yea ok just ignore me why don't you, Umm…deny what?'
 
It will find you again…
 
She growled `Ok, I have a strange creepy voice in me head that doesn't even listen to anything I say! Damn dreams not going the way I want them to…'
 
For you are the Key… (Keey: IT'S KEEY!)
 
She paused in her fuming `Wait, didn't it say something about a Key before?'
 
And the Key lies in your heat…
 
She sighed `And once again with the heart thing where is this thing from? Heart World? God this is annoying!' she yelled
 
You will see it again soon…
 
End Dream
 
Kairi (Keey and Chibi: DIE! Star: QUIET! Chibi & Keey: Yes ma'am…) was in the middle of putting a black t-shirt on Kagome when Kagome bolted up scaring her (Keey: HAHA!! Star: >.<) “ACK!” She almost fell flat on the floor but managed to catch her self.
 
Kagome blinked back the sleep that was in her eyes so she could get a clear look at the girl who was currently trying to slow her heart beat down a few feet away from her. “Uhh…Hi, who ar...” Kagome Started but was interrupted by Riku barging in threw the door.
 
“What's wrong?!” Riku asked when he swung the door open he was only met with twin sets of surprised looks. He blushed in embarrassment (Star: AWW KAWAII!) When he looked over to Kagome his blush depend and he turned around.
 
Kagome was confused for two reasons 1. She was wondering why Riku came bursting in threw the door and 2. Why did his blush deepen and he turned around? She turned to the other girl in the room and saw her pointing at her shirt. Kagome looked down only to see that her shirt was only half on. “Oh” She put her shirt on the rest of the way she had a slight blush staining her cheeks. “It's ok now” She said.
 
Riku slowly turned around a light blush still evident on his face. “Umm, did you sleep well?” He asked a bit sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. “Sorry about the other.”
 
Kagome smiled “it's ok and yes I did sleep good” `Despite having a voice in my head but they don't need to know that now do they?' She thought.
 
“Well that's good” He said smiling back “I see you've met Kairi” (Keey: -hisses-) He said glancing at the red head.
 
“Oh so your name is Kairi, I'm Kagome nice to meet you.” Kagome said holding out her hand.
 
“It's nice to meet you too.” Kairi chirped taking Kagome's hand and shaking it enthusiastically.
 
Kagome gave her a some what forced smile, Kairi was to bubbly for her tastes it reminded her of her friends back home. “Well again it was nice to meet you Kairi.” Kagome looked towards Riku. “Your name was Riku right?”
 
He nodded “Yea that's right.”
 
“Oh! Where's Kirara?” Kagome asked looking around for the beloved little neko but stopped when there was a loud growl protruding from her stomach and echoed through the room earning raised eyebrows from the other two occupants in the room.
 
“She is down stairs eating some Tilapia” Kairi laughed “You might was to join her.”
 
Kagome blushed in embarrassments and nodded slowly “Yea, I haven't eaten anything in a while and I am starving.”
 
“Here I'll show you where the kitchen is at.” Riku said with a grin evident on his face.
 
“Ok Sure what do you have?” She asked following him out of the bed room and down the stairs.
 
He put a hand on his chin. “Well we have Sushi yup lots of Sushi we also have rice, pineapple uhh…something Sora found called Oden I thi…”
 
“ODEN!!” Kagome squealed “I LOVE ODEN!!” She had a big grin on her face and she went on about how she liked Oden and how many ways you can fix it so on so forth.
 
Riku and Kairi had stopped walking down the steps and started to wonder how someone could like something so much granted he himself liked messing around with Sora (Chibi: -squee- UKE!! Star: Sora isn't a Uke in this story!! >.<) but only because he considered him a brother (Keey: DAMNIT! I WANT YAOI! Star: STOP INTERUPTING!) well a overly Hyppie (Star: Hyper/Happy it's my word!) brother.
 
Kairi laughed “Well then I'll fix some Oden for you cause I don't think Riku knows how to.”
 
“Yea that'll be great. Umm…Where is the bath room I'm in real need of a shower.” Kagome asked stopping at the bottom of the steps and looking up at the other two which she hadn't noticed that she passed.
 
“It's down the hall and it's the first door on the right.” Riku said pointing in the direction of the bath room. “And the Kitchen is right here.” He said pointing to the kitchen.
 
Kagome smiled. “Thanks I'll try not to be to long. I really appreciate everything.”
 
“It's no problem it's not every day that we have someone wash up on our little spit of land.” Kairi said before going into the Kitchen.
 
“Where is here anyway?” Kagome asked.
 
“Oh yea we never told you did we? Well you are on Destiny Islands!” Riku said.
 
“Cool, well I'm off to take my shower.” Kagome said before bounding back up the stairs to get her cloths. “Be back soon.”
 
“Well she sure is a interesting person isn't she?” Kairi asked when Riku came into the Kitchen. She was already fixing the Oden and some Sushi for Kagome, herself, and Riku.
 
“Yea she is but I wonder where she came from and why she came here.” Riku wondered taking a seat at the table. “Maybe the same way you did. I mean you did just wash up on the shore like she did hopefully she'll remember where she came from though.”
 
“I wish I knew what my old home was like before I got here. I have to agree with you on that also it would be sad if she didn't remember where she came from.” Kairi said taking a seat on the other side of the table.
 
Kirara `mewled' and jumped up onto Riku's lap wanting to be pet.
 
Riku smiled “Did you enjoy your fish Kirara?” Riku asked the neko and got a happy purr in reply.
 
Kairi giggled. “I think she likes you.” She said going back to the food to season it with some seasoning.
 
“I guess she does, don't you Kirara?”
 
“Mewl!”
 
“I'll take that as a yes Riku.” Kairi laughed taking her seat again. “The food should be done in a few minutes Kagome might want to hurry or it'll get cold.
 
“You called?” Kagome asked from the doorway wearing a Silver tub top with a Rose on it and a pair of black Khaki pants. “Mmm….I smell Oden!”
 
“It should be done soon. I also fixed some Tuna Sushi is that ok?” Kairi asked getting some plates and utensils out.
 
“Sounds good.” Kagome said taking the seat next to Riku. Kirara jumped out of his lap and into Kagome's
 
“Mewl!” She started to purr when Kagome petted her behind her ears.
 
Did you have a nice shower?” Riku asked.
 
Kagome smiled. “Yup but I took a bath instead needed to relax a little.”
 
(Star: While I was writing the next part I got bored at some point so I have a little comic of Chibi's for what's going to happen next and it's just so cute!!)
 
“Dinners ready!” Kairi announced putting some food on the plates.
 
“Oden! ” Kagome sang before plunging into her food “MMM! Thish ish grood!” She said with her mouth full of Oden before she -jumped- into her Sushi She took two more bites and she was done. “Ahh…that…was...sweet!”
 
Riku and Kairi where looking at her like she had grown a second head but she didn't notice it.
 
“I don't think that I have ever seen anyone eat so fast before.” Riku said looking at Kagome in amazement.
 
“I didn't think it was possible to eat that fast.” Kairi said having only taken one bite of her food.
 
Kagome took a gulp of water and but the glass on the table non to gently mind you. “That was great I needed that thank you so much!” She chirped
 
“Your welcome.” Kairi said before eating the rest of her food.
 
“You know…I think you like Oden (DUH! XP).” Riku laughed.
 
“Yup! It's the best food in the universe! She chirped (Star: AHH! To much CHIPRING!!)
 
“Well it looks like where going to have to make it more often then.” Kairi said picking up the dishes and started to wash them. (Keey: That's right! Be his SLAVE! MUAHAHA! Star: Oh boy…)
 
“That would be awesome!” Kagome squealed with hearts in her eyes.
 
“Well we would like you to meet our other friends on the Island when Kairi gets done with the dishes.” Riku said getting out of his seat.
 
“Sure cant wait to meet them. Come one Kirara.” Kagome said holding out her arms for the cat to jump in which she did happily.
 
“Mewl!”
 
“It's ok you can go with out me I'll meet you there later.” Kairi said.
 
“Ok, we'll be seeing you Kairi bye” Riku said going out the front door and towards the dock.
 
“Bye nice meeting you!” Kagome said following Riku to the dock.
 
“Bye and same to you”
 
End Chapter 4
 
Star: Uhg! I am sooo glad that I don't have to type anymore!! Sorry for taking so long.
 
I hope I answered all your questions! Ja Ne!
 
Star