InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the Stars ❯ OMG! I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN! ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

HELLO! I'm back! XD
I'm pretty sure that most of you are mad that I haven't updated in some months I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME (crys) I didn't mean for it to be so long!
 
ANNOUNCEMENT! I am thinking that I should have Kagome also paired with Axel ( Theres a little spoiler of the story!) But I'm not to sure please tell me if you think it should be AxelxKagomexRiku or not. Thanx! ^^
~Star
 
Chibi: Geeze! How long has it been? 5 MONTHS! I WANTTO KILL YOU! RAWR! (runs towards Star)
 
Star: AHH! NO! I'M SRY! I SRY!!!
 
Riku: Whats going on? (walks in the room shirtless)
 
Star: (NOSE BLEED!) OOOO! Smex…(faints)
 
Riku: O.o ok then….
 
Keey: (walks into the room and see's Star on the ground with a nose bleed) What Happened to her?
 
Chibi: (pouts) Riku came in the room shirtless and she fainted before I could kill her (tear)
 
Keey: Oh…
 
Riku: Umm….I think that we should Start on the Chapter now…
 
Chibi and Keey: (nods)
 
In order to get to true paradise one must enter the world of those who are no longer among us ~Quote by me! ^^
 
Chapter 5: WTF! I'M A CLOWN!
 
As the two walked towards the dock Kagome got a better look at the main Island This is just like the Island in that dream I had She thought `How odd.'
 
`What's odd?'
 
Kagome popped out of her daze and looked at Riku `Huh? Oh it's nothing I was just thinking about something.' She said getting into the small boat followed closely by Riku. Just when Riku was untying the ropes from the dock Kagome noticed something else I wonder if he knows that Kairi wont be able to get to the island because there is only one boat? Then she smiled a evil smile that would have made even Naraku shit himself.
 
Kirara stared at Kagome as if she had just grown a second head then zipped over to Riku when Kagomes face turned into a even more evil look. She looked almost demonic when he thoughts turned from Kairi to her revenge on Inuyasha First I'm make him reproduce A-sexually then I'll eat his liver and make him eat the fungus off my grandfathers feet and after that I'll cut off his penis and use it as a party hat while I taunt Kikiyo with it and I'll make him sing London bridge is coming down! Oh! Yes That's good MUHAHAHAHAHA! (Star: That entire thing I came up with in my U.s. History class we had to find a creative way to get rid of Indians…I won)
 
Riku however didn't really pay much attention to the little neko on his shoulder since he was to busy Rowing the boat (Star: Row, Row, Ro- Chibi: Shut up! >.<) but he did get a chill all of a sudden.
 
Stupid Inuyasha I'll show you a thing or two when I get back Kagome thought angrily I'll get Kikiyo too when I see her next the stupid dirt bag wont know what hit her once I'm done with her. She'll regret the day that she even came back among the living Kagome let out a rather impressive growl that scared both Riku and Kirara out of there wits.
 
`Are you ok?'
 
Kagome popped out of her plot to make Inuyasha suffer from Riku's question. `Huh?' was her intelligent reply.
 
`I said are you alright?' He asked again.
 
`Oh! Yea I'm fine just thinking about something.'
 
`Ok. Well where here.' Riku said getting out of the boat and starting to tie the small boat to the dock. Then he offered Kagome a hand which she gladly took.
 
`Thanks.' She chirped back in her good mood.
 
`Don't worry about it.'
 
They hadn't even walked 10 feet from the boat when Kagome heard a whistling sound and a blue and white blur coming towards her and Riku. She remembered that Wakka said it was called a blitzball or something. Just as it was about to hit her she jumped up in the air did a twist and kicked the ball as hard as she could (Like the Sphere Shot in Final Fantasy X) back towards Wakka, Sora, and some other boy with dirty blond hair then she landed neatly on her feet. I guess all that training with Sesshomaru was worth it in more ways then fighting demons.
 
“WHOA! You saw that, ya!?' Wakka sputtered trying to comprehend what he just witnessed. Then he watched as the ball flew right passed him…heading towards Sora… (Chibi: AHH! Sora RUN AWAY!!) `Hey! Sora Move outta th-` but he spoke to late.
 
Poor Sora was trying to run away from the “Flying ball of doom” when it hit him square in the head (PUN! XD) and he feel to the sand with a loud “THUD!” confirming the he did a face plant in the ground.
 
Kagome and Riku where still standing on the dock and the only thing herd was `Oops…'
 
 
A few minutes later
 
`SORA COME BAK HERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!'
 
`NO! YOU'LL JUST HURT ME AGAIN!'
 
`I SAID I WAS SORRY! I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE AT LEAST THE COMMON SENCE TO DUCK!'
 
Kagome was chasing Sora who now sported a new bruised forehead and nose around the beach. Riku and the others minus one Kairi ( Keey: MUHAHAHA! DIE BISH!) just watched highly amused.
 
`We should stop them, ya?' Wakka asked before laughing when Kagome tripped Sora with some Gauze that seemingly came out of no where.
 
Tidus was rolling on the beach laughing his ass off. `HA HA! NAH! I don't think so! I don't know who she is but if she can do that with a blitz ball and knock Sora on his bum like that I'd hate to get her mad.'
 
There was a pause in there laughing then they all nodded.
 
Well umm back to Sora and Kagome
 
`There now stay still for me would ya?' Kagome asked looking at a Half mummified Sora. All that you could see of the top half of his body was his spiky hair and one anger blue eye. (Chibi: AWW UR SO PRETTY!)
 
`MMMHMMMPHHHM!'
 
`Huh? Whats that Sora?' Kagome asked taking the bandages away from Sora's mouth.
 
He took a deep breath before replying. `I said that your just as bad as Riku having a bad day!'
 
`I HERD THAT!'
 
Kagome just raised a eyebrow. “Uh-huh… Now stay still so I can fix up your nose.” She said bending and started to put ointment on his nose and around his eye. 10 minutes later Sora looked as good as new. `There all done!
 
Riku and the others walked over to them and not a second after they saw Sora they started laughing again.
 
What's so funny?'
 
Sora's question was herd on depth ears so he ran to the waterfall and looked at his reflection only to fall face first on the ground. `WHAT DID YOU DOT O ME!?'
 
His face was solid white while his lips and eyebrows where blue. Under his left was a black smiley sticking it's tongue out and under his right eye was a smiley holding up a peace sigh. On his forehead in big green letters it said “I LIKE PRETTY PINK PONIES” And to top it off his nose was painted red. `I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!'
 
None of the others could stop laughing so they all just shook there heads and laughed harder.
 
Sora had puffs of Steam coming out of his ears and nose. This only resulted in everyone laughing harder. `I'm going to kill you! RAWR!' He yelled running towards Kagome and lunging at her but missed when she dodged and hid behind Riku and Kirara who was on his shoulder.
 
`HAHA! You missed!' She laughed when he tried to tackle her again but his missed and landed face first in the beach. She laughed for a moment before looking towards Riku with a face that clearly said “I'm giving you a three second head start” which resulted in him gulping and slowly backing up `Your turn Riku.' She had said his name to cheery for his tastes and then she pulled some rope seeming out of no where like she had the bandages and make up.
 
Riku turned a ghostly white and made a mad dash towards Sora who was still trying to pull his head of or the sand. `HURRY UP AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT!' (Chibi: AWW PUN! XD) All that Riku got in response was a few mumbled words and Wakka screaming bloody murder.
 
`I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN, YA!' Wakka yelled running all over the place trying to get away from Kagome who was swinging her rope and yelling “YeeHa!” When she had successfully captured Wakka and hogtied him. She laughed evilly
and then started to make his face “Pretty”.
 
The others minus Sora who was still trying to get his head out of (Chibi: RIKU'S PANTS! Star: NO! >.<) the sand could only watch in horror as Kagome messed around with Wakkas face. One single thought went through there heads Scary…
 
 
Once Kagome was done with her “Master Piece” the whole group (minus Sora) busted out laughing at Wakka. His entire face was blue with little pink hearts scattered everywhere, His nose was green and it had red dots on it, his eyebrows where painted yellow and he had black eyeliner on. All in all he looked like a freak. Kagome stared at him for a moment before a thought hit her “AHA!” she grinned and pulled out something purple from her pocket. Riku and the others who where now joined by Sora peered over her shoulder to see what she was doing. What they saw made all of them fall to the ground laughing. Kagome had forgotten to out lipstick on Wakka and it turns out that the purple stuff was lip stick.
 
I LOVE the new look Wakka.” Tidus managed to coke out between laughs.
 
Riku and Selphie where trying as hard as they could not to laugh harder at the way Wakka looked but where failing at it miserable. Kagome was giggling admiring her work of art. While Wakka just sulked not being able to move cause he was still hogtied.
 
“I'll get you for this…”
 
 
 
END!
 
Star: It's about damn time I finished this geeze SCHOOL SUCKS! XP