InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HEATed up ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Greetings everyone. This is my first Inu Yasha fanfic so please don't punish me^^

At first I apologize for my bad spelling and grammar, but English is not my normal language.

Here goes nothing...

The peaceful quietness of the morning was all around the camp. Everybody was sleeping, some good and some not. Inu Yasha was tossing and turning in his sleep like someone would if he had an nightmare. But this was different. Very different. Slowly waking up, he blink several times before standing up only to come down again because his legs weren't able to support him. What the fuck is wrong with me? Inu Yasha tried again and this time he could keep himself upright, but only with the help of his sword used to support him.

After some time he had his legs under control and he left the camp to wash himself at the nearby river. The rest of the morning was the same procedure as every morning. Kagome getting up late, Shippo playing tricks and Inu Yasha muttering about Kagomes laziness.

After breakfast, they continued their search for the shards. After several hours off walking Inu Yasha smelt something strange. He told everybody to stop an remain quite as he inhaled deeply. The scent was spicy and only Shikon Shards smelt like this. He grabbed his sword Tesaiga an rushed in the direction of the smell. Kagome shook her head in disbelieve. She readied her bow and followed the hanyou. The rest of the team followed close behind. In the meantime the Shikon Shard was found by Inu Yasha. And the one in whose possession it was wouldn't hand it over without a fight. Inu Yasha attacked the youkai and the both of them slowly made their way fighting into a nearby cave. Kagome followed them and entered the cave. A short time after she had entered Inu Yasha missed his enemy and the sword impacted the wall. Parts of the cave collapsed and a big part of debris sealed the exit and one of the parts falling down on them crushed the youkai. He was killed instantly. Kagome took the shard from his crushed body and turned to leave as she saw the blocked exit.

"Damn Inu Yasha. Now we are trapped."

Inu Yashas body once again lost most of its power and he collapsed on the ground. With a shriek Kagome ran to him an kneeled beside him.

"Inu Yasha? Are you all right? What's wrong?"

Inu Yasha remained silent.

Oh no. Now I know what's wrong with me. I'm in heat. It's mating season for inu-youkais now. B… But I'm trapped inside a cave with a female around me an my body is ready to mate. Fuck. I mustn't lose my self-control or I might rape Kagome.

"Kagome stay away from me. I'm dangerous."

Kagome blinked.

"What? I'm sure you wouldn't hurt me. I trust you with my live."

"Kagome please. Do what I told you. I'm going through heat. I might loose my self-control an…"

He lowered his head and Kagome nodded.

"Is there anyway I can help you?"

"No" ,he lied. Oh Kagome there is one way, but even it will cost my live, I wouldn't ask you to do this. I can't do this to you. You should have your first time with the guy you love.

"KAGOME?! INU YASHA?! Are you all right down there?"

"Shippo is that you?"

"Yeah it's me. So you all right?"

"I'm fine, but Inu Yasha here is in an ähhmm… "

"He's in heat. Now I can identify this smell. Man Kagome you are in big trouble. You know if he…"
"Stop it Shippo. You guys should try to free us. As fast as possible."
"We are already trying. But we'll need some time."

"Whatever you say."

Inu Yasha removed his sword and handed it over to Kagome.

"If I'm going crazy, use this to defend yourself."

Kagome looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"No. I can't do this."

"You must. If not you might get yourself killed."

"Ok."

Kagome sat on the ground while watching Inu Yasha.

After three hours he began moaning. His face was covered in sweat and he breathed heavily.

He's suffering. There MUST be a way to help him…man how could I have been so blind. He's in heat, that means he has to mate to end his pain. *gulp* That means I can help him if I mate with him.

Kagome walked to him and kneeled besides him. She leaned down to him and kissed him softly.

"Kagome… what tha fuck are you doing?"

Kagome smiled at him and kissed him again, this time with more passion.

"Stupid dog. I'm going to help you."

His eyes widened.

"What?! But Kagome. You need not do this."

"I know. But I want to."

With this words spoken she began to undress him. Her eyes wandered over his musculated body and she once again began to kiss him. Her lips made their way down his chest and Inu Yasha began moaning. His hands grabbed her hips and he pulled her down to him. He began undoing her shirt and bra and then he caressed her breath with his lips and hands. In the meantime Kagome had slipped of his pants and she starred at his huge manhood. Oh god he is huge. She smiled and her hand started rubbing his shaft. He groaned loud an made his way down to her skirt and panties. Both parts of clothing came down quickly and he slowly inserted one of his clawed fingers in her pussy. She moaned and stroked his dick faster. Inu Yasha knew that he could not hold it much longer and so he whispered in her ear to stop. She obeyed and looked at him with a hunger in her eyes that no food can end.

"Are you sure about that Kagome? If we start I'm sure I can't stop until the end."

She nodded and pulled him on top of her.

"Make me yours."

He entered her as slow as possible (in his situation = not very slow) and Kagome cried as his dick ripped through her hymen. But the pain was soon gone and she only felt him inside of her. Both lovers moaned wild and loud as they increased their speed. Inu Yasha felt like he was in heaven as he released his seed with a loud growl. Kagome, feeling the hot liquid in her, climaxed shortly after him and the both exhausted lovers collapsed. Still inside her Inu Yasha whispered something in her ear. Kagome smiled an kissed him.

"I love you too."

The both fell asleep quickly and the sound of Shippos voice woke them up several hours later.

"Hey Kagome, Inu Yasha. Are you still alive down there?"

"Sure you little brat" ,growled a very sleepy hanyou.

"Good. The cave will be opened in less than an hour. Sango send me to tell you."

"Yeah ok."

Kagome awoke slowly at his side and he smiled at her.

"Good morning my lazy love."

She playfully punched his side and they both started laughing. After half an hour the rock blocking the exit collapsed and Sango stood there with Shippo.

"Hey Inu Yasha, Kagome. Are you all right?"

"Sure."

"What about dog-boys little `problem'?"

Kagome smiled evilly at the little kitsune.

"What do you mean? Inu-chan, did we have a problem in the cave?"

"No Kagome-chan. Everything was just fine."

Sangos and Shippos yaws dropped to the ground and Inu Yasha wrapped his arm around Kagomes waste.

Sango smiled at her friends and they smiled back.

"What? What happened? I don't understand" ,Shippo asked couriosly.

Kagome smiled at him.

"You will understand when you are older."

"Nah every time I get the same answer. This is not fair."

Everybody walked to the camp and Inu Yasha was still holding Kagome tight.

"I love you my mate" ,he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too my mate", she whispered back.

Ok this was my first Inu Yasha fic. And my first fic in English, too. I hope it isn't that bad. So please REVIEW and tell me what I can do better next time.