InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heirs of The Lands ❯ Greetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha

A/N: Please review or email me and let me know what you think, Good Bad or Ugly Thanks.


It was cold and dark in the cell there was little light coming in from the small window on the far side of the cellblock. Weeks have passed since the court ladies have paid a visit peeking in through the small window to try and get a look at the great Lord Amon. He was renowned to be hansom but now, now after twenty months in this cell he was dirty, his long brown hair was tangled beyond belief and his body was filthy. He was week although he loathe admitting it. He sat there and wished that this cell hadn’t sealed his demon powers if they weren’t he would simply transform into his true form and break out and kill his captors. Unfortunately his sense of small wasn't affected by the sealing of his powers, and that he could do without right now as the stench of his prison was overwhelming. With the foul smell of the feline demon guards and the stench of the oozing pussious slime on the walls, which as hard as he tried to avoid was also all over him .to the smell of his own unwashed body the combination was revolting. As he sat there cursing the bowl of rice he was given to eat the door opened to revile one of his guards he sucked in the fresh air from the opened door greedily, as if he were drowning and needed the air to live. All to soon the door closed behind the jailor and the fresh air was cut off. His guard stood well away from the front of his cell. He could not reach him if he tried so with a bored expression on his face he turned hate filled ice blue eyes to the guard the guard in a mocking tone asked “ did you enjoy your meal?” Lord Amon in a bored tone replied “yes as a matter of fact it was the finest rice that I have ever eaten “ the guard just laughed at that as Lord Amon kicked the bowl to the bars. Under close scrutiny of ice blue eyes the guard took a stick with a hook on the end and pulled the bowl out to himself. He knew that if he were to get to close to the cell that the great lord inside would kill him with out a second thought. He picked up the bowl and as he straightened up yellow brown eyes locked with the ice blue eyes of the dog demon Lord. The Jailor had to admit that he was happy with what he saw, the demon lord was filthy and his hair matted he was thin and stiff moving .he was a far cry from the handsome, agile demon Lord that he used to be. With one final sneer to the great dog demon he left.
After the departure of the guard and the last greedy breath of fresh air the great Lord Amon gazed around his cell and let his mind wander to how he ended up in this mess to start with.
*********** FLASHBACK********
It was a warm morning, the sun was bright his father had left the morning before to aid the allies to the west. The western lands had been attacked; his father had left him in charge if the lands he was supposed to protect his family, his mother, siblings, his father’s second wife and son. He had left to patrol the lands when he caught sent of fire and Blood, after racing back to the castle he found a hundred men, a few demons, most of the palace guard, was his mother, his fathers second wife and three of his siblings dead. He searched for any survivors and found few the ones he found he treated then he called many of his fathers court to help bury his mother, second wife who he adored and three of his five siblings. He was in a grief filled rage when he finally stormed from the castle he didn't know where he was going but he knew that who ever was responsible would die and remembered nothing that happened after that. The next he could remember was this cell and no knowing was the hardest part of this whole situation.
*********End flash back*****
He was startled back into the present buy the door opening he watched intently as small figure came to a stop before his cell. Careful as the guard that was here before not to come within his reach the tiny figure stood there before him .the sent of a dog demon waifed to his nose, but looking at the figure he surmised that it was a child of no more than one hundred. Which was about the age of a human child of 10. The scent of the child was familiar, but he couldn't place it. It burned at the back of his brain but would not come forward. As he sat there in the dark he looked over the tiny figure before him he was not getting his hopes up as this cell blocked demonic power. Besides he expected the guards to come through the open door any moment. He did however notice a few things about his tiny visitor. Although he could only guess as to its gender it was tiny. It had four swords the two on its right hip were slightly to large for a child that size, but the two in its left hip were full size swords and swords made for a large man at that. He could see that it wore clothes and armor like the demon exterminator. However this child was defiantly a dog demon, slightly puzzled he started to speak only to be cut off by the quiet female voice of his tiny visitor. She simply stated” Lord Amon you have looked better” then after a brief pause she asked “ would you like to get out of there?" He roared at her and lunged at the bars, he was infuriated by this child .she stood quietly, unmoving and waited for him to answer finally. He calmed a bit and looked at her, he now knew that it was a female. Her face was hidden buy the hood of the cloke that she wore. She finally spoke again and said “ at least they have not broken you” furious again Lord Amon swore under his breath at this insolent child. Finally he roared at her “ I cannot be broken “ she just stood still and in her quiet voice stated “ I am glad to hear that, now to my earlier question do you want free? “ He stood dumfounded was this child stupid could she not see how badly he wanted out? Finally he brought himself under control to bite out a seething answer” yes of course I want out!” She spoke as if there were no anger in his answer simply stating “ I will let you out on two conditions, one is you will not try and kill me when I do, and the second is that you aid and accompany me on a quest witch also involves you”