InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hichuu ❯ Hichuu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello it's me Inu the Stampede or Shady or SlimbutShady depending on where you're reading it. To those of fanfiction.net I saw that I had no reviews and fourteen hits? Tell me what's wrong that picture? To those on the other site that I do not know the name on the url but I could see 86 hits and 2 reviews? I don't know if that's better or worse.
 
Thanks to let and Jebus for their reviews. Jebus, I know my stories could be and should be longer but I do the best I can do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hichuu
Ch. 2
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha was the first to wake of the group. He quietly and quickly got up and left the hut. The half-demon walked towards the forest that shared his name so he could sit in the Goshinboku.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crap, what the hell am I going to do now? Inuyasha thought on his walk. I couldn't protect Sango and she got hurt. Now, Miroku saw my claim and I am going to get `sit'ed all the way to hell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The half-demon got to the Sacred Tree and jumped to the highest branch he could in one bound. Of course, he always sat on the same branch. Somehow, being in the presence of the Goshinboku made him feel more at peace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sure hope the baby is okay. Inuyasha thought when an all too familiar scent caught his nose. Sesshomaru?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Unlike Inuyasha had thought, Miroku had been awake when he woke up. The half-demon had just been too distracted to notice the monk was up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha had quickly gone on one of his walks but not before taking a worrisome glance at Sango, which only confirmed what he thought last night.
 
 
 
 
 
“Hey Miroku, you're up already?” Kagome yawned out in a stretch. It really seemed like a stupid question to ask once she saw his eyes open.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I am.” Miroku answered. “Hey Kagome, I did some thinking on the tattoo you saw on Sango's neck.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh yeah? What did you come up with?” Kagome asked, her curiosity caught.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, I had to think back to my monk teachings. If I remembered correctly, it's a demon claim.” Miroku responded, trying his best to act as though he didn't know what he was talking about.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What's a demon claim?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh right.” Miroku said, forgetting the priestess was not familiar with this time. Most people in this time knew what a demon claim was regardless if they had seen one before. “When demons take a mate they mark them with their family crest to show that they're theirs. It also allows other demons to know that they're claimed because it admits the same scent as their mate. Demons often mark their mate when they are…ehh…consummating their relationship.”
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome's jaw dropped and her gaze shot at Sango.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Are…are you sure?” Kagome stuttered out not taken her eyes off her friend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The monk nodded. This was certainly not the reaction he had planned. Miroku know she would be surprised but not this much. Maybe he shouldn't had put it like that?
 
 
 
 
 
“Unfortunately, I do not know everything about this subject. Maybe, Inuyasha would know something about this?” Miroku stated, trying to keep his façade going. This secret was going to get exposed. One way, or the other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Sesshomaru, show yourself.” Inuyasha demanded. “I'm in no mood for games.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
The regal dog demon showed himself right below Inuyasha at the base of the Goshinboku.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Inuyasha, come down here. I wish to talk to you.” Sesshomaru asked with a superior tone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The half-demon jumped down to the ground, keeping a hand new Tetsusaiga.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What do you want?” Inuyasha spat venomously.
 
 
 
 
 
“I wanted to talk to you about you taking a mate.” Sesshomaru answered. The look he received from Inuyasha was priceless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What's there to talk about? So I took a mate. It's none of your business.” Was all Inuyasha could say. How could Sesshomaru tell had taken a mate? He knew about the scent but surely did not such keen senses to detect the scent from such a distance as he was usually at.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“For one, you didn't even bother to tell me that you had found a mate. Second, you didn't ask you my consent. And finally, you didn't bother to tell me that she was pupped.”
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, I don't give a damn about your approval and I was just able to tell she was pupped yesterday.” Inuyasha growled out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Little brother, I am merely messing with you.” Sesshomaru replied. Something wasn't adding up here. He just called Inuyasha little brother and he was messing around? Since when did His Royal Pain-In-The-Ass joke?
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Inuyasha, I had known you were going to take the demon-slayer as a mate the entire time.” The dog lord answered. “Alpha male and alpha female, Inuyasha. I knew you were going to take her as your bitch.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If he wasn't a dog demon Inuyasha would have already knocked him out for a statement like that but this time he'd let it pass.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“For your information, Sesshomaru, I took Sango as my mate because I love not because of that alpha male female crap.” Inuyasha snarled then realizing what he just said turned as red as his haori. Had he really just said that to Sesshomaru?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sesshomaru was surprised at Inuyasha response. Surely if he had marked her everyone knew that she was his. I mean, couldn't they detect the scent. Then it hit him. Inuyasha hasn't told the other members of his pack. The regal demon gaze remained at Inuyasha. He had some explaining to do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Inuyasha, why hadn't you informed your back about your joining?” Sesshomaru inquired.
 
 
 
 
 
“Tha-t's…that's none of your business!” the half-demon stuttered out, his face red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You're right, Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru started. “It may not be my business but I will be around when the pup is delivered.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha tried to argue further but Sesshomaru disappeared as quietly as he had arrived, leaving an angry and embarrassed Inuyasha there by himself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha walked into the hut. Although he expected everyone to be there it was only Kagome and the incapacitated Sango.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Good morning, Inuyasha.” Kagome said with an all too suspicious smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, uhh, good morning.” Inuyasha copied, taking a seat on the other side of Sango.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Inuyasha, last night I saw this thing on Sango neck.” Kagome began, not noticing the expression on his face.
 
 
 
 
 
Crap, the monk told her
 
 
 
 
 
 
“When I talked to Miroku about it this morning he said it was something called a demon claim. He told me the general idea of it but said that you probably you knew something more about it.” Kagome finished.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I guess Miroku didn't tell her. I think I give the perv too little credit. The half-demon thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, do you know anything?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Of course I know something.” Inuyasha answered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well can you tell me anything besides the basic stuff?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I can tell you Sango's mate.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Really? You know who it is?” Kagome leaned in in interest. “Tell me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
No time like the present. Inuyasha told himself. “ Sango's mate is…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Go on…” Kagome encouraged to pick up the pace with a gesture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT!!!!!” A certain monk named Miroku heard while giving fortunes in the village to young women.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Monk, what do you think that was?” Asked the girl was currently getting her palm read.
 
 
 
 
 
Miroku stood up. “I think that was my call back to my home.”
 
 
 
 
 
“Please don't leave, Miroku. You haven't given all of us our fortunes.”
 
 
 
 
 
SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!!!” Rang through the village.
 
 
 
 
“Sorry Ladies, but I have to go!” Shouted Miroku as he started a sprint toward the source of the shouts.
 
 
 
 
 
He arrived just too late as Inuyasha was already in a three feet deep hole. Kagome stood over the hole yelling things at Inuyasha that he wished not to hear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“How could you, you…you…jerk!” Kagome screamed before storming out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miroku eyes darted from Inuyasha to Kagome trying deciding what to do first.
 
 
 
 
 
“Kagome!” He called out before following her. When he caught up to her he cold see that she was crying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Stupid, insensitive jerk.” Kagome gritted out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Kagome, what happened? What he tell you?”
 
 
 
 
 
“He told me that…that he was Sango's mate.” Kagome cried.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This wasn't going quite how he planned. He didn't know she would take it like that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, shouldn't we be happy for them?” Miroku tried to calm down the young woman.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome, who had apparently not paid attention to him, continued on. “Then...then he said she was…was pregnant.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miroku stopped in his tracks. He knew they were mates but he didn't know Sango was pregnant.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Miroku, please leave me alone. I need to go back to my time for a while.” Kagome said, continuing her way to the well. She must have read his mind because she said. “I'm not sure if I'll be back or not.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The monk turned back towards the village knowing a lost cause when he sees one. He arrived back at the village where Inuyasha was finally back up and to his senses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I take it you told her?” Miroku joked with Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What the hell does it look like!” the half-demon bellowed. “The bitch went crazy! It was all because you set me up!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Sorry Inuyasha, but I didn't want that to happen to me.” Miroku gulped while looked at the Inuyasha shaped in the ground.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I-Inu-yasha.” The half-demon heard a weak voice. It was Sango.
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, Sango?” Inuyasha asked, instantly sitting at her side.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sango's eyes drifted to the Inuyasha shaped hole and had a little laugh. “I guess you told, Kagome.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yep, when Kagome was fixing you up she saw my claim and then this bastard set me up.” Inuyasha finished with a death glare to Miroku.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sango tried to sit up but when she couldn't she got a helping hand from Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Is…” Sango gulped with a glance down to her stomach then to Inuyasha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“The baby is fine. I can still detect its scent clearly.” Inuyasha cooed trying to comfort the injured demon-slayer. “And Kohaku is fine as well, he's currently with Kaede and Shippo out in the fields or playing tag or some crap like that.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He could see Sango relax.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So, what are we going to do now?” Sango inquired looking at Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Whatever we want to. Naraku gone and the sacred jewel is complete except for the one's in Kohaku and Koga.” Inuyasha told her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Whatever we want to.” Sango said letting it roll of her tongue like she was tasting it. Sango smiled. “That sounds good.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha smiled, too. It was just one of those occasions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, hoped you liked it. This might be the end of Hichuu, but there might be a chance if I get more reviews and not hits. I hope to do more Inuyasha X Sango but that all depends on responses. As for Princess And the Pup, it's on hiatus in the hope that inspiration hits when you're not thinking about it.