InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ High School Reality ❯ Second Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Today is evidence of more falling snow. Kagome had to wear a sweater and a hat to keep herself warm in the now cooler time of the year.

For Kagome this would be her second day attending a prestigious school by the name of Ichikawa High School.

Kagome thought <Another day following the icy man by the name of Sesshomaru.>

When Kagome reached school she found nothing to do but just go to her first class of the day. When Kagome walked into her first class and saw where her assigned seat had been arranged she was none to happy.

After her first class yesterday Kagome was assigned a seat and she was most unfortunate to be seated between two brothers who seemed to quarrel a lot.

Kagome sat down and noticed one of the two brothers was already in his seat next to her on her left. He looked at her with his stone cold eyes and his stoic face and said nothing but just acknowledged her presence.

Kagome trying to start a conversation with this arrogant yet beautiful figure next to her said, "Um . . . So. Sesshomaru do you want to talk? We are going to be together all week."

Sesshomaru answered with one plain and simple word, "No."

Kagome being a person to keep trying and not give up tried again.

"Are you always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Cold, uncaring, and disrespectful."

"Your point?"

"That right there is my point." Right then Inuyasha came in.

"Hey Ka . . . Ka . . . well whatever your name was."

"Kagome."

"Yeah that's it."

Kagome thought Inuyasha was nice for greeting her but was still a little rude about what her name was.

"Inuyasha, you still can't do anything right. You can't even say a simple greeting to a girl."

"Who asked you?!"

"No one but being your elder brother gives me the authority to say my opinion on what I want."

"You bastard! Don't criticize me. I bet you didn't even say a simple greeting to Kagome this morning did you?"

Kagome saw it fit to do something before a physical dispute was displayed. "Inuyasha, he did not greet me because I greeted him first. This argument is stupid."

"Only because that little brother of mine is in it." Sesshomaru really was against his younger half sibling.

Kagome hated being stuck to either of these brothers. Being with either means breaking up fights with the other. Yet with Inuyasha it seems fights are magnetically attracted to him while Sesshomaru only fights with his brother.

Inuyasha is the only one other than Kagome to defy Sesshomaru's authorities. Everyone else fled from him, feared him, or respected him; yet there was that group of girls that adored and obsessed over Sesshomaru and followed him around.

"Those girls have an obsession."

"Yes, I know it started with one girl who happened to be popular and was loved by all the girls and was followed by her lead."

"So now almost all the girl population likes you?"

"Unfortunately yes."

The day went on quite like that and so did the rest of the week.