InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ High School Reality ❯ Friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Later in one of her classes Kagome met a very kind girl who seemed conservative and quiet. This girl, Kagome learned had a crush on the handsome Sesshomaru like many other girls in the school.

"Hi I'm Higurashi Kagome."

"I'm Akimoto Sango."

"Nice to meet you. So you like Sesshomaru?"

"Quiet! I don't want other people to know."

"Well I guess your just going to have to follow me around to make sure I do not tell any one."

"Fine as you wish."

"Thank you. Sango you are very kind and you seem so caring."

Kagome and Sango were having a good conversation while Kagome was looking at the clubs she could join.

"Wow! They have archery! I love archery!" Kagome has known archery for as long as she remembers.

After signing up for the archery club Kagome heard two male voices arguing. She knew one voice to be that of her friend Inuyasha and in the background of the arguing Kagome heard a familiar voice scream to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha! Are you trying to get kicked out?!"

"No but this bastard's said enough!"

"Inuyasha, what are you doing?" came Kagome's voice over everyone else's.

"Kagome?"

"Who do you think I am? Kikyo? Of course I'm Kagome."

"Kagome you are so amazing! I want you!" Came the voice of the male who was just recently arguing with Inuyasha.

"I guess you don't want Masami any more?"

"You two were arguing over Masami? Inuyasha I thought you were going out with Kikyo?"

"Masami is my half sister you dim wit!"

"Well that would explain a lot."

Kagome was thinking of it and remembered Inuyasha being called by Sesshomaru, "little brother." <Does that mean Masami is Sesshomaru's half sister as well?> Kagome was unsure and was looking for answers.

"Masami? Does that mean you are also Sesshomaru's half sister?"

"No I am his full sister."

"Inuyasha has a different mother." Sesshomaru had almost appeared out of nowhere, scaring Kagome to no end being that he had come from behind her.

"Hey Sesshomaru."

"Hello little sister. Are you getting along with your studies? I would not want you to be sent back to junior high."

"Yes brother."

Kagome now was figuring out why Masami was even in high school at this age. Sesshomaru helped Masami in her studies so she was promoted.

"Hey Kagome? How do you know Kikyo?" Inuyasha had never introduced them and Kikyo currently went to Matsudo High School.

"I think I would know my own half sister." Kagome shot out bitterly.

"She's your half sister? . . . But how?"

"My father had an affair with Kikyo's mother two years before my birth. I did not know until my mother found out and almost killed herself with her own depression."

The cream hallway was starting to get crowded again with students headed to their next classes. Sesshomaru left quietly as always while everyone went off to his or her classes.

Sesshomaru left to follow Kagome. Sesshomaru thought this girl weird because she did not fear or faint because of Sesshomaru.

He was going to figure out this defiant and brave girl's person.