InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Enerwasher? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Pssst!!!! Kikyo, you know that that's a Security Guard right?????!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I whispered, ya know, for once in my puny klife I didn't want to do the mission ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!! Is that sooooo much to ask, but when I looked over I oculd see her making out with the gate gueard... I guess so.

i broke open the door, I knew what I had to do... find him, bring him back, that simple...So I got the first part done, opening the door, Now at least i coud get in the house. I took out my gun from it's sheath, I really, I mean REALLY hate using it, but being in the job i am, sometimes it's necessary.

I was walking down the corridor, as silently as possible. It was so quite and not to mention dark... I heard the leaves rustle outside the window, I heard the silent cry of the walls and the delicate creaking of the floor... when...

"FREEZE!!!!!! DROP YOUR FUCKING WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh great, he was behind me... I slowly put down the weapon as I turned around with my hands in the air... Who was this perosn? Was it Moshitoka? The guyy I was here for, cause that would've really helped me out that I didn't have to go looking for him in this HUGE place!!!!!!

"What ARE YOU FU***** TURNING AROUND FOR??????!!!!!!!! GET BACK IN YOUR PLACE..." He didn't really have time to do much else seeing as I puched him square in the jaw, whoever he was, I didn't really have time to find out right now.

"Why YOU!!!" He said while getting up, I turned back around just in time to see him pin me to the floor,

"WHO ARE YOU!!!????" He demended.

"I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!!!!!" I yelled back.

"WAIT, YOU'RE A WOMAN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU ONE OF MOSHITOKA'S CRONIES??????????????!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"WILL YOU STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO WAKE THE WHOLE DAMN HOUSE!!!!!??????????" I froze, that was the first time I swore since Kagura' dissapearance. Who was this guy!!! Ho woucld he do that!!!!! Nobody has ever made me that ticked off.

Then I noticed that he still had me pinned down underneath him, "Get off me!!!!" I said as rolled out underneath him.

"You didn't answer my QUESTION wench!"

"Ya? Well, you didn't answer mine!" I said as I stood up to leave, obviously he wasn't really a threat, and it didn't seem that he was on he enemies side...

"Well, it was nice talking with you..." I said as i began to start down another corridor when he grabbed my hand.

"Wait... " He said, with such sincerity that i had to stop.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?" I asked, I mean what the heck!!! Here we are, in the MAFIA'S HOUSE and this Bozo wants to know my name!

"I WAS JUST ASKING! DANG YOU WOMAN!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!! YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE ASS WIPE?????!!!!!" OH MY GOSH!!!!! I did it again!!!! Why can't I stop swearing!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Alright enough of this ****, You're under arrest..." He said while taking out a badge.

"Ya okay like THAT'S gonna work." I said while taking out mine. We both held our's high for each other to see when...

*Gasp* *Gasp*

CIA, CIA...

Head Unit, Head Unit...

Enerwasher?, Kagome

No way!!!!

"What the heck!!!! I though I was on this mission ALONE!!!!!!" "Enerwasher" harshly whispered angrily.

"Well me too, Enerwasher (?). Take a chill." I said in the same pout type manner.

"Inuyasha."

"Huh?"

"My name's Inuyasha."

"Oh, I see I see. Well, nice to meet ya, I'm Kagome."

"I could see that."

"Ya know what? Thanks for the SARCASISM but I was just trying to HELP!" I said, Dang!!!! Did this guy get on my NERVES!!!!!

"You after Moshitoka?" He said suddenly.

"Ya, you?"

"Yep."

Hmmmm... this should be interesting.................. I wonder if Miroku had something to do with this.............
_____________________________________________________ ________________

Well, there you go, I FINALLY got InuYasha in there for us all!!!!
Please don't forget to reveiw!!!!!


Converting /tmp/phpcCNGci to /dev/stdout