InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ "Pain" ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Two Days...

That's all I had... 2 flippin' Days!!!!!!

Before I had to go on a noisy Airplane, Fly halfway around the World, Not get a wink of sleep, Be with the last person I want to see! All for a stupid Artifact!!!!!!

This sounded like something that a Police officer, or a gardner could handle... I bet Hijeku did this just to smite me... and boy was it working.

After Mister Moshi had thrown us (literally) out of his office I just blurted out,

"All ya do is bring the pain, but your crazy. All ya do is bring the pain, but your crazy. Boy I thought that you'd be different, I could see it in your eyes. Through my head, and led me blindly, to believe in all your lies! But now the truth is the open, and it's all on you. Ya leave me so heartbroken, can't ya see that you carry me? Al ya do is bring the pain. Ya know I wish that you wouldn't lie ta me. But some wishes don't come true. But all ya do is bring the pain, but your crazy. i said I give ya my heart and your mroken faith, because of you I'm goin' crazy... i just can't take it no more... Turn around walk out that door." I just started singing. I have no idea why, it's like it just came to me.

I put my heart into that song and as I was singing I started to add movements here and there, while refreshing my memory. Back step, Slide, Motion out... Glide, two step, Back right Flip and Switch...

I just started to sing and as quickly as it had come, it left. At one point in my life I had actually considered going into Hip Hop and R&B, but i was already sucked into the system... There's no chance of escaping now. Songs seemed to always express how I feel... the melody seems to capture the Soul and set the tone, while the lyrics glide over the heart and leave an impression. Sometimes songs are just fun, but other times, they're soulful and pour out emotions that are locked up... i guess that's what attracted me to them so much.

I grew up in a neighborhood where there were these things called "Marauder's Way" where people would ban together annd rap/ Dance instead of Fist Fighting. Now that was cool... i mean not the fact they were fighting but the songs and moves were great. I started to practice, and soon enough BAM! I was out there too... just undercover.

But now it seemed all I did was make a complete idiot of myself... I dunno, just sometimes, I just do things on impulse.. maybe Inuyasha was right... maybe I just live on impulse and I just cause others hardships. But as I tried to leave to go to Antarctica and change my name and become a hermit, he grabbed my hand.

"What was that?" He said in a serious tone... I thought there would be at least a chuckle or snicker in his vioce, but there was nothing, just... pain?

"Sorry... uh.. I was just "acting on impulse"... okay so if you don't mind..."

"You're pretty good." I guess that was supposed to be a complement.

"Whatever." I said as I tried to release myself from his grasp, but all that did was make him grip my hand tighter.

"What was it about?" He asked as though afraid of the answer.

"Well what do you think?" He showed no signs of knowledge.

"Ya know what? I'm gonna be honest with you. That cut deep, really deep... Dang it, I didn't even know anyone could GET that deep. Don't ask me why, it just did, and I... I dunno, that hurt, that's really all I can say." I said fumbling with my words, MAN I musta looked like an idiot.

He stood there in shock with his mouth hanging open.

"I'm sor.." He said, also faltering.

"What was that? I didn't really catch it."

"I said I'm sorry..." He gulped looking down at the floor. It seemed he doesn't say sorry very often.

"You mean it?" Yes stupid question I know, but I needed to know.

"Ya, I do. Look, it slipped out, I'm really sorry, I just said it without thinking..." I stared into his eyes to make sure there wasn't a hint of lying, Nope... not that I could see at least. "And if there's someway I can make it up to you..." He bagan to say, but I cut him off.

"Lick the ground." And to my amazement he started to bend down.

"I'm just kidding you moron! HAHAHA!" I started to crack up as he started to grin too.

***************************Inu's POV**************************

It was so good to see her smile again... I really was about to lick the floor, kinda pathetic, but something compelled me to do it. I'm sorry, but this was not supposed to happen!!!!!! Goshdarnit!

No way! I didn't swear! WHY DIDN'T I SWEAR! JEEZ this chick, wait chick?????? AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when I looked down at her smiling face, I just, I dunno got sappy...

It just felt so good to see her smile, and because of me... then I started to feel drawn towards her face... lower and lower I got until I was about an inch away...


_____________________________________________________ _________________

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cliffy,
honestly I can't decide what should happen, so email me and tell me or write it in a review

Thanx,
Sobao