InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ The Endless Wars ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hostage Situation
Chapter 18
 
 
 
Long has past the days of old… the recounting of the endless wars.
 
That is why I am here…
 
To tell you what has been has been forgotten.
 
You must find her… you must bring her back….
 
Naraku, the one who started these wars, must be stopped.
 
Your family, only a mere recollection to you, is trapped.
 
You must find them, they are the key…
 
 
 
Vital Information in my mind… yet non existent.
 
I heard these words ever since I was a child.
 
I could never really remember a time with my family…
 
So I believe this story to ease the pain.
 
But now, I was sure I was not crazy, and what this woman was true.
 
It was me, talking to myself, except it wasn't me,
 
It was her.
 
 
It was Kikyo, except a different Kikyo, a colder Kikyo.
 
A more serious Kikyo, who was whispering as if someone was listening.
 
Inuyasha couldn't help now.
 
I had to save Kagura. I had to free my family.
 
It was the only way to stop Naraku.
 
These wars…
 
What wars?
 
What was I and everyone else not seeing?
 
___________________________________________________________-
 
Dam*.
 
She was gone.
 
Forever.
 
Lost.
 
And I couldn't find her. This time, I couldn't bring her back… not that I had before, but I wasn't really accustomed to loosing.
 
 
I climbed into the car, automatically turning on the ignition.
 
I will find him… if it
`s the last thing I do… I will bring him to justice.
 
She came again, this time, sitting in the car with me as I drove…
 
“Kagome. I see you heard me.”
 
“How could I not?”
 
“Oh. You'd be surprised.” She spit out with distaste.
 
“Where are they?” I shot out looking over to the side, taking in her cold appearance. She wore the Kimono of a priestess.
 
“In Harakudo Valley… The Valley of Locked Doors.”
 
“Why are you here? Why me?”
 
“Because you live. I know you Kagome, I know what kind of person you are… that's why I gave you this job. In my time, we are running out of time. You do not remembet, but I used to tell you about my time when you were little, you were almost like a little sister to me… In our time.”
 
“WHAT are you TALKING ABOUT???!!!!” I couldn't stand it! I didn't have time for this crap!
“I'M talking about your, OUR, HOME Kagome. You do not belong here. The only reason you ARE here, is because of me. Naraku lives in my time, and yours. WE do not defeat him in my time, Keade told us that… You were too young to remember, but I told your family, that you had to leve, to save them, and to save you. He would have killed you.
 
“In my time, you do not exist, we screwed our-selves Kagome… we messed with time and fate. I love you Kagome(family wise!), that's why I did it, but I altered the fabrics of destiny… and in my Time, Naraku rules, and he waited a thousand years to find you… to kill you, and rule in his kingdom forever. He is always watching… these are the Endless Wars that we are fighting. That's whom you are fighting, and always were fighthing… him and his incarnations…
 
“Kagome… don't you see? Once you win, you will be thrown back into our time, before you were born, then this whole thing will repeat itself… forever.”
 
 
(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(**(*(**(*(**(* (**(*(**(*(**(*(**(*
 
How'd you like it?
 
I am soooo sorry!
 
I had a humoungous writers block and couldn't think of anything to happen…
 
So next chappie's gonna have Inuyasha
 
And what's gonna happen with Kagome?
 
(I felt sympathy for Kikyo, and thought she deserves a smart and intelligent side too)