InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Fair Thee Well ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hostage Situation
 
Chapter 19
 
Fair thee well
 
 
Thank you so much for reviewing, and for this chapter please do the same,
 
Thank you for sticking with me, and please bare with me a little longer, the end is drawing near!
 
Please read and review as always! And most of all enjoy!
 
Forever can be a very. long. time.
 
It was like dejavu, seeing Inuyasha the first time, working on my first assignment, fighting the mafia, seeing Kagura being taken away. For all eternity this had been happening.
 
Over,
 
And over,
And over again. To see no end.
 
It was like a dream, a dream that I could not wake up from, only to watch endlessly as the battle draws on.
 
But Inuyasha? What would I do?
 
I know, I, I know I could never have him….
 
But I still have this feeling…
 
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
 
Hostage Situation
 
Chapter 19
 
Drawing to a Close
 
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
 
“You have to let her go.”
 
“No.”
 
“Inuyasha.. you know you two can never be together.”
 
“Actually, I must have missed the memo, `cause you ain't NEVER told me that, and even if I did “know” I don't give a **** what any of you think!”
 
“Inuyasha… I loved you. We can still be together.” She said as her voice grew stern.
 
“Kikyo. Will you get over yourself?” Inuyasha turned to look at the woman dressed in White. From an onlookers point, you might mistake her for an Angel. The ay her dark, straight black hair shimmered I under the street light, the only street light in fact on the entire street.
 
The way her dress flowed down past her ankles.
 
The Elegant stance that she had, all were becoming of her.
 
The only blemish that could be seen was her expression, which as cold, stern, and lost.
]
Hungry even, a desperate look in her eye that made her seem like a spoiled child who didn't get what they wanted.
 
“Inuyasha. You know she doesn't love you, she cu0ld never feel the same way about you! Why wait this long for her? You were the Prionce, you could have saved our kingdom! But no YOU run off chasing THAT!!!!!! I LOVED you! **** even after all of this I still do! I just told her her fate. You must accept yours.
 
“Come with me, and forget about her, forget about it all…. Just come with me…” She held out her pale white hand to him, silently begging for him to take it.
 
“Kikyo, what you don't understand is love. Not that I'm any better but I know that when you love someone, you want the best for them, no matter what, that you would wait for eternity, just to see them again. You wanna hear something really crazy, is that I KNOW what's gonna happen, if it already hasn't… if I don't see her again, and somehow break time, I will never see her again… and live on forever, by myself.
 
“But the thing that would comfort me, even in that time of misery, is knowing hat someday I will get5 to see her again, because all of this will happen again, and hope that maybe this time, things could be right. But that's probably something that you could never understand Kikyo.”
 
“You are a fool Inuyasha!”
 
“A fool I may be, but at least I am not you.”
 
I would find Kagome, and I would end this, once and for all.
 
&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^& ^&^
 
“What a tragedy, Kagome… what a tragedy. For you to find me, but be too late…. Everything that you had hoped this would be is no more. What a shame, what a pretty face…
 
From the moment I saw you, I knew you were beautiful, on the inside, and out. From the moment I talked to you, I knew you were powerful, dangerous even. From the minute you left, I knew I had to have you.”