InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day ONE ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/n: So you know, at the beginning there's going to be more info than funny, but just keep reading till the end, and then decide pls. Oh, and if you don't really care for this chap…. don't worry, it will definitely get better in future chapters…I got a few evil plans up my sleeve)
 
Day ONE:
 
First meeting and first terrorizing
 
-Let the evilness begin-
 
BURITO BURN
 
********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************
 
Kagome could not believe what she was about to do. Kikyou had called earlier that morning to tell Kagome that she had only 10 days to get rid of Sesshoumaru.
 
Kagome was in bed when her doorbell rang.
 
“Uhhh, I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP AND I WILL BE SURE TO THINK ABOUT GETTING BACK TO YOU!!!” Kagome groaned and rolled over with her face toward her pillow, trying to block out all sound.
 
The doorbell rang again.
 
“Aright, alright! Who in the hell gets up this early anyways on a Saturday? It's 10 o'clock!!!”
 
Kagome, bleary eyed made her way to the door without a second thought, and opened it. At first nothing registered except this dude was waking her up from a long needed nap… that is until she saw who it was….
 
“Sesshoumaru?? What in the—”
 
“I am here to see if you would like to go with me to lunch.”
 
“—Huh?” Kagome said stupidly, not even remembering that this was whole issue that she was wondering about three seconds ago.
 
Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow.
 
“I would like it if—” Sesshoumaru started again, but was cut off.
 
“No, no I know what you said—uhh—give me a sec. Okay?”
 
Sesshoumaru looked her up and down.
 
She was wearing hello kitty pajamas that hung loosely off of her.
 
“….”
 
Kagome quickly slammed the door in his face before he could say one word.
 
“OhcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapOHFREAKINCRAP!!!” Kagome was running around everywhere to find some decent clothes.
 
Outside the door Sesshoumaru smirked.
 
`This will be a piece of cake' He thought unknowingly of what lied ahead.
 
Meanwhile….
 
`How in the hell did Kikyou get to him so fast? When she called she had nottold me that he would be coming over already. I still need time for more ideas… oh well, I still got some pretty good ones, and we aren't `boyfriend and girlfriend' yet. It's just a first date, so I'll have to wait to pull my pranks till after'
 
(A/n: Let me make this clear. They are not just yet bf and gf. Though I plan to get them together soon, so don't worry. In my world, first date doesn't count as bf and gf. AFTER the first date, if they keep dating, then they are going out. So that's the way its going to be. She has to wait to pull her pranks `cause in order to make the bet fair, they actually have to be together before they can actually break apart. Don't want to scare him off just yet)
 
After a few minutes of fumbling, Kagome finally made it out the door.
 
`Wow. The guy really knows how to treat a girl'
 
When Kagome walked in she was already in awe.
 
“Daaaammmnnn” Kagome said like when you see someone hot down the street, and you got to turn around and watch `em leave.
 
“Wom—Kagome—can you please refrain from using profanity in my presence” Sesshoumaru said, while catching himself before calling her woman. He did not want this date to go wrong…no matter how much it pained him to show even a little respect for the girl.
 
They both sat in their seat and began ordering drinks.
 
“—Your very pretty and nice and I hope that we can have another date? Perhaps today at 9 o'clock?” Sesshoumaru said at the end of the meal, before getting out of his seat.
 
Kagome wanted to bust out laughing right then and right there.
 
`Your very pretty and nice and I hope that we can have another date Perhaps today at 9 o'clock?' Kagome mimicked in her head in a very cheesy masculine voice, making fun of him.
 
`Dude! Where in the hell did this guy get his lines?? Or learn to date for that matter? It all just seemed so—fake and cheesy. Like she was one of those head over heels, goody to-shoe girls who'll fall over him as soon as he said hello to her. Though granted, any other girl (especially his fan club) probably WOULD have fallen head over heels for him, and probably worshiped the ground he walked on, but as much as Kagome had to admit he was hot, he was still a self centered jerk who didn't give a damn about anyone else.'
 
…of course, him being a self centered jerk really did help her get over the fact that she was going to torture him in the near future.
 
`MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…where did that come from…hmm…anyways…back to the real world'
 
“—huh? Oh, yeah! That'd be great!”
 
“Would you like me to walk you home?
 
Kagome smiled…or should I say smirked.
 
“Sure” Kagome said, feeling evil on the inside.
 
“Could I—uh—go to the bathroom.”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded.
 
When Kagome walked passed a serving person who held a burrito, she silently and quickly picked it up and went into the bathroom.
 
When she got into the bathroom she quickly scarfed it down.
 
Kagome decided that they were bf and gf enough by now since they were going on another date, and she figured he would most likely (being the `wanna be' romantic that he was) try and make a move. I mean, she didn't think that this would drive him away, but hell it would be funny. Boy would he get a surprised when that happened. To bad she didn't know he wouldn't be the only one surprised.
 
 
Kagome thought that she was going to die of boredom when she finally made it to her house. No one had said a word the whole way, and she had forgot the iPod that she had borrowed from a friend and never seemed to give back.
 
It was about 2 o'clock when they finally made it back. She thought it was a lot later, but that's what happens when you don't have iPod to distract you from the time. `Never again' she vowed. (I don't own iPod)
 
 
So they finally reached the doorway when she was (of course) swept up in a kiss.
 
To bad he didn't know about the bad breath.
 
To bad that she didn't know about Beano.
 
When he suddenly kissed her she was surprised and I guess eating that burrito was a very good idea.
 
She let one rip.
 
After she cut the cheese, all was silent.
 
After a few excruciating seconds, Kagome bust out laughing. What could she say? It was just to damn funny and after that boring lunch she needed a good laugh.
 
Sesshoumaru just stood there with a look that would have said WTF if he wasn't who he was that is...
 
For a few moments, all Kagome could do was laugh. Finally she got enough strength to push herself inside while Sesshoumaru just stood there slack-jawed, not sure of what to do.
 
That may have not been apart of the plan but it sure was damn funny.
 
Just wait until their next date. Lord he would wish he never asked Kagome Higurashi out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
About ten minutes till nine o'clock, Kagome decided to stop procrastinating. She had no idea where they were going, but she figured it would probably be nice, so she decided to put on some khaki pants with a black shirt that had some silver trimming that showed her midriff without looking like a slut. Then she put on a cool khaki jacket that was tied almost closed, but not completely, so it still showed off her black slinky shirt and midriff, but in more of a conservative way.
 
Kagome wondered what was going on with Sesshoumaru. `He looked like he was in shock or something. I wonder what he'll say….'
 
“Ah, well, who cares?”
 
“Talking to yourself?” Sesshoumaru had let himself in and was looking for her.
 
“Yup! Helps pass the time. Sooo…. lets go—” Kagome dragged Sesshoumaru out of her house and jumped in his car. In the drivers seat.
 
He just stood there.
 
“You—out of the drivers seat.” Sesshoumaru said pointing to her and then to the passenger seat.
 
`Sorry buddy-boy, if you want me you got to give up your pride' Kagome thought.
 
“Oh, I'm sorry I thought you liked me…. I thought you trusted me—” Kagome bit her bottom lip as if she was reconsidering going with him….
 
“—No—it's fine. Just be careful.” Sesshoumaru said finally. HE would not lose. Especially to his brother.
 
Kagome smiled triumphantly.
 
`Knew it'
 
“Alright, well get in and we can get going. Oh, and where are we going?”
 
“To the movies” He said without emotion.
 
As soon as Sesshoumaru got into the convertible, Kagome gunned the engine and left her neighborhood.
 
Sesshoumaru could only pray.
 
Thankfully the two made it there in one piece, but Sesshoumaru swore that he would die before he let Kagome drive his car again. It took two hours to get out of the mess she got them into.
 
As soon as she came to a halt, he jumped out of the car.
 
“What's wrong baby? Don't you like my driving” Kagome said innocently.
 
`She is the devil' Sesshoumaru thought when remembering the ride there…
 
 
Flashback
 
…. “Slow down” Sesshoumaru commanded. To bad she was suppose to be his girlfriend.
 
“What, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. It sounded like you said something, but I don't know. You see I got this thing with my ear so that I only hear questions, not commands.”
 
Sesshoumaru growled.
 
`That's right, come on drop me like its hot. The way things are going, I'm going to get him to dump me before the days up'
 
Sesshoumaru tried to calm down for the first time in his life.
 
He let out a big sigh…
 
“I—”
 
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
 
“What the hell—” Sesshoumaru said instead.
 
“The cops.” Kagome stated.
 
Kagome smirked.
 
`Yes'
 
Kagome started to pull to the side.
 
The cop came up to them.
 
“Can I have license and registration please?” Asked the cop bored to death.
 
Sesshoumaru handed her the registration, and Kagome handed over her license and the registration over to the cop.
 
“Well, everything's in order.” He says.
 
He writes the ticket, rips off the sheet and hands it over.
 
Sesshoumaru looks at the ticket.
 
“WHAT! Two hundred and fifty BUCKS!” Sesshoumaru exclaims.
 
“Please sir, calm down, or I'll be forced to use force on you. Thank you and goodbye.”
 
“Holy Shit.” Sesshoumaru says as soon as the cop turns his back.
 
“What, you called him shit?” Kagome exclaims just loud enough for the cop to hear.
 
The cop comes back over. “What did you say?”
 
Sesshoumaru pinches Kagome to tell her to be quiet.
 
OW, you're hurting me!” Kagome exclaims once again.
 
“What did you just do to that little lady over here? Did you hurt her?” The cop says getting angry.
 
“It did a little—” Kagome starts to say.
 
“SHUT-up” Sesshoumaru whispers to Kagome, but to bad the cop heard.
 
“Did you just tell me to shut up? That's it.” The cop writes another ticket, raising the price.
 
“But I didn't—”
 
“Oh, refusing ticket?? Alright, please step out of the car sir.”
 
“Huh? No I—”
 
“I said, get out of the car, or I will have to use force.” The cop continues calm but impatient.
 
“But I—”
 
“NOW”
 
“Fine” Sesshoumaru says back to his old cold ways.
 
He starts to take out the cell phone in his pocket, because its caught on the seat.
 
“Drop the weapon! DON'T MOVE!!” The cop suddenly exclaims.
 
“It is not—”
 
“That's it, you're coming with me. You little lady can follow me, if you want to; I'm taking this guy down town. You put your hands up, but leave whatever it is in your pocket.”
 
Sesshoumaru leaves his cell phone in his pocket, pulls out his hands and puts up both hands in the air stoically.
 
“Don't worry honey, we'll get you out of this.” Kagome says just as innocently as before.
 
Kagome waved innocently.
 
“I'll meet you at the precinct! See you there!”
 
Kagome drove off in the direction of the precinct, and then `accidentally' got loss for about and hour and a half, after which she went to bail him out and went back to the movies. What was even funnier was that the cops wouldn't let him drive. Kagome got to drive the rest of the way…again.
 
All this happened, and they hadn't even made it to the movies yet. Oh, this would be fun.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
They had both spent ANOTHER hour picking a movie. Every time Sesshoumaru might suggest a movie, she would choose a different one. Finally when he said ok to a movie she said she wanted, she had `suddenly' didn't want to watch anymore and said that she now she wanted to watch the movie that he had wanted to watch in the first place.
 
`What is wrong with this wench?' Sesshoumaru asked himself.
 
`It's like she is purposely trying to sabotage me or something…'
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes accusingly at Kagome. At this moment she decided to have the innocent look of an angel.
 
Sesshoumaru shook that idea from him. No way.
 
They both had finally decided on `Hannibal Rising'
 
(A/n: That I DO NOT own. Even though it is a pretty good movie)
 
Right before the movie started, Kagome decided that she had to pee, but insisted that he walk he to the bathrooms, so that she `not get lost'.
 
“Why don't you go to the bathroom since I'm going? I'm on my period so—yeah.” Kagome asked and then went into the bathroom to wait.
 
After forever of waiting, Sesshoumaru finally decided to go ahead and go pee.
 
As soon as Sesshoumaru went into the restroom, Kagome came out of the girls' room.
 
“Finally! I thought he was going to stay out there forever!” Kagome said not to loud, so that he wouldn't hear.
 
Kagome quietly crept back into her movie, sat down, and watched the movie and waited till he finally got a clue and came back to the movie.
 
After Sesshoumaru came out of the restroom, he waited for her for like a half hour, till he finally got fed up and left to watch the movie.
 
`Hell if I'M going to wait on a human hand and foot, I don't care what challenge. I WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!' Sesshoumaru thought, remembering how much he had wanted to see it, and how long he had waited.
 
As soon as Sesshoumaru walked in he already caught sight of Kagome. Oh he was pissed.
 
“What are you doing?” Sesshoumaru asked with only a hint of how much anger he felt.
 
“I'm watching a movie.” Kagome said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
“I see that… but were you not in the bathroom? What are you doing here.” Sesshoumaru demanded.
 
“Well, sooorrryy if I wasn't going to wait and hour for you to get out of the bathroom. Besides, I just figured that you came back to the movie, like I did.
 
His eye twitched.
 
Sesshoumaru slowly sat down, as if he was trying to control a lot of anger that he was feeling at the moment.
 
“You have a lot of pent up anger don't you? You should really let it out more often. I bet you would be a lot happier. -Get in touch with your softer side to, you know?” Kagome said that knowing it was probably ticking him off.
 
And it was.
 
Sesshoumaru's eye twitched again, and he just sat back and watched the movie, trying desperately not to kill his new girlfriend.
 
“…hey, uh….Fluffy? Could you be so nice as to…get me some popcorn? We were in such a hurry, that we never got any…soo….” Kagome asked this like a five year old that was asking for the whole world, even though it really wasn't anything that great.
 
Sesshoumaru tried to contain a growl.
 
Tried.
 
Kagome started to get teary eyed.
 
Sesshoumaru looked at Kagome and growled again before getting up and walking out of the theatre to get some popcorn for his `oh so precious girlfriend'. Now he remembered why he never had one.
 
Finally he came back and thrust the popcorn at her, while he tried to, once again, catch up to the story.
 
The movie progressed up till right before a very suspenseful and important part.
 
That was when Kagome decided that his relaxing would have to end.
 
“Hey, this is getting to scary, can we go?” Kagome whispered to Sesshoumaru.
 
“What—NOW??” Whispered just as loud.
 
Kagome screamed real loud, and everyone looked at her.
 
Kagome pointed at Sesshoumaru.
 
“He said he didn't love me anymore!!! He said I was fat!!” Kagome started to `sob'.
 
“What—”
 
Kagome decided that it was time for the water-works.
 
She started crying.
 
All the people in the room looking accusingly at him.
 
“But I never said—” Sesshoumaru said trying to defend himself.
 
“Yes you did!! You were thinking it!! I KNOW IT!!! Why won't you ever listen to me!?” Kagome said this as if she was really up-set and crying at the same time. Oh, she was good.
 
A man came up to him. “Hey buddy what do you think your doing? Making this little girl cry? Have you no shame?!”
 
Another girl cried out “I know guys like him! Such a jerk!!”
 
Everyone in the room was against him. It was practically a riot.
 
Sesshoumaru was driven out of the room by a big burly man that was watching the movie as well.
 
“Now it's okay! He's gone, lets just finish the movie ok?” He said nicely to hear, trying to calm her, while another lady was holding her and patting her on the back.
 
Kagome nodded and sniffled, like she was getting better, and finally after all the commotion was settled, the film player, restarted the movie, where they had left off before it all had started.
 
Kagome smiled and began eating the rest of the popcorn.
 
She had this bet in the bag.
 
Day one was—COMPLETE.
 
*************~~~~~~~~~************
 
Author's Note:
 
FREAKIN FINALLY!! I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!! YES!! I RULE!
 
Disclaimer: The lawyers are about to put in that motion to get Inuyasha…. They say I have a good chance. “You have no chance in hell.” Says my lawyer. WHAT!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT! (runs around in triangles singing `LALALALALA') (RUNS INTO A WALL) NOOOOO! I DON'T OWN INUYASHA NOR BEANO NOR IPOD NOR THE MOVIE `HANNIBAL RISING'!! WHY THE TRECHERY—WHY!?!?
 
Seriously, I give all credit to those whom deserve it, whether I realize I put it in there or not. Don't sue, and we shall all be happy.
 
Just a couple of days ago I actually ran into a glass door. DANG IT!! You know I've run into walls before, but of course I got to run face first into a freakin hard a** door, that I don't think is even glass. Or at least is really really thick glass. And you know what my mom said (who by the way saw the whole thing…said she wished she caught it on tape dang it) that that was the greatest compliment I could ever pay her because just a half hour before she cleaned the freakin door!! JEEEZZZ!! HAS NO ONE SYMPATHY ANYMORE!!!!!….ah, well…no point in dwelling in the past…even though I swear my nose broke or something when I ran into that damn door.
 
THANK YOU TO ALL!!!! ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT REVIEWED!! I FEEL SOO BLESSED!!….
 
I got lots of reviews and I thank you with the bottom of my heart….now if only we could raise that number….. :P
 
Oh, and as for my other stories, I SHALL CONTINUE!! I just wanted to get this story off the ground while I had the inspiration! I swear I'll do my other stories…as soon as I stop procrastinating.
 
alright, thanks a lot and…
 
PAYCE OUT, MUCHO LUV AND LATEZZZ