InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day NINE ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day NINE
 
Laser tag, paintball, and…. football?



---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------


Kagome quickly and quietly got up from bed. As soon as she woke up, she realized that is was day NINE of the bet and she still hadn't gotten rid of Sesshoumaru. It was like he was stuck to her or something, bound and determined to screw her up. Any normal sane guy would have ran through fifty states by now to get rid of her, but for some reason every time she thought she was close to victory, it turned out the exact opposite had happened. He had some how counteracted every single thing she threw at him, and what was worse, she was the one who usually got the full force of HER OWN blow. The irony was suffocating.

Kagome went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat lid, to think. It was weird, but that's what she did when she had to think, and it might look weird if Sesshoumaru caught her deep in thought of how to kick Sesshoumaru's ass without messing herself up in the process, though she idly thought that he wouldn't actually KNOW that that's what she was thinking, but whatever. Best not to waste time contemplating her stupid-ness.

Kagome thought on it some more on how to get rid of Sesshoumaru in only two days, but she couldn't come up with anything. The only thing that she thought that Sesshoumaru would hate would be a blow to his pride.

`Now Kagome. What would be a big blow to his pride? Think Kagome THINK!'

Suddenly another one of Kagome's light bulbs went off in her head with a click.
`What could be worse than loosing to a girl? …Than loosing to ME? But what to play…' There was only one thing that Kagome knew she was good at, and had any chance of beating Sesshoumaru at. No doubt he didn't play it much, so that was even better.

“THEN IT SHALL BE DONE” Kagome said aloud determinedly as she stood up with her new resolve. Kagome opened the door.

“Shall it?”

Kagome looked around to see and an eyebrow raised Sesshoumaru.


------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Sesshoumaru woke up to realize that something was missing. He looked around. Ah, yes. The evil incarnate woman had left the room. Sesshoumaru got up and got dressed. Sesshoumaru remembered satisfactorily that he had almost won the bet. Only two more days. He had this bet in the bag. Sesshoumaru got up to check on Kagome when he thought she was to quiet. You know something's not right when things are to quiet. “THEN IT SHALL BE DONE”

Kagome came out of the bathroom, much to Sesshoumaru's slight surprise. He had gotten use to it by now.

Kagome smiled nervously. “Uhhh…” Sesshoumaru held up his hand. “I do not want to know.” He said this walking away.

Kagome huffed and followed behind him.

“Hey, Sesshoumaru? You know what would be the best place to go? LASER TAG! I mean I haven't played in a long time and I'm not that great, but I still think it would be fun. I would LOVE to play it. Please?” Kagome said this all in one breath, hoping he would say yes. She asked him because she was hoping that he would make the call to buy the tickets.

Sesshoumaru nodded, though he felt an underlying doom feeling.

“You think you could call it in?” Kagome asked sweetly putting on a big smile and the puppy dog eyes (no pun intended).

Sesshoumaru sighed inwardly as he nodded and Kagome bounded back into the bathroom, to take a shower. “THANKS SESSHOUMARU! Hope you like cold showers!” Kagome said not forgetting about the day before and all the crap she was put through.

Sesshoumaru growled when he realized that he had not taken a shower yet, and it didn't look like Kagome was going to get out anytime soon. He smirked as he went to the heating system switch. He turned it off.

Not three seconds later did he hear a loud squeal and a shivering Kagome in a towel coming out of the bathroom.

Kagome looked around. He was already gone. He had two shower rooms, each with there own heating switch. The one she was using at the moment, she had no idea where the heating switch was, or how to work it if she did find it.

“DAMN IT!” Once again, her small revenge had been thrown back in her face.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Sesshoumaru got out of the shower when he was done, got dressed and got the wireless phone. He started to call the laser tag place, when he decided to hang up. Sesshoumaru looked around and saw that Kagome was still getting dressed. He knew that Kagome had planned something, but what he didn't know. Truth be told, he was pretty good at laser tag. He had played it many times with Rin
. (mental image of Sesshoumaru crouching down behind walls holding a laser tag gun in the dark florescent light….lol) But he decided to… alter her plans a bit, whatever they were. Besides, he was better at another game…

Sesshoumaru dialed some numbers.

“Hello?”

“I would like to make a paintball reservation….”


---------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Kagome came out of the room, smiling, sure that this knew plan of her would work… as always, though it never seemed to…
Sesshoumaru was already walking out the door to the car, ready for his plan to take action, sure that his plan would work.

“Hey wait up!”

Soon they were off, both sure of themselves and what was to happen. Neither had any idea what was actually in store for them.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
After about 20 minutes of driving and comfortable silence, they made it to their destination. The question was, who's destination was it?
Kagome stepped out of the car and her mouth dropped.

Kagome screamed.

… And then smiled happily at the game store, laser tag. She had never been to this one, but it still laser tag, so….

“We're here.” Sesshoumaru said, the corner of his mouth twitching to smirk for what he had planned. For some reason Sesshoumaru had another urge to suddenly bust out yelling
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… he still couldn't figure that one out…

Kagome ran into the laser tag/game store, practically skipping into it, but when she entered it, she stopped dead in her tracks, her mouth ending up on the floor once again.

This was definitely NOT laser tag…

At the corner of Sesshoumaru's his mouth, it started twitching to smirk.

“Sesshoumaru… I don't remember saying `paintball' when I asked you to make laser tag reservations…” Kagome said still staring out back at the paintball arena.

Sesshoumaru tried to look sorrowful. Key word `tried'. “I tried, but they were closed for some unknown, completely not my fault reason, so I decided on paintball instead. Like it?”

Kagome forcibly tried to not let herself kick Sesshoumaru where the sun don't shine. Kagome suddenly got a BIG scary smile on her face as she turned to Sesshoumaru.

“… Great…” Kagome lied as she walked over to the front desk. Sesshoumaru could almost swear that Kagome was starting to turn blue in the face.

`I'm going to kill you Sesshoumaru…' Kagome thought frustrated as she walked up

The guy at the front counter stood up straighter as Kagome approached.

Kagome looked down as she looked through her purse for the money, when she realized that she was broke and Sesshoumaru was paying for it.
`Damn it.'

“Hey Kagome…”

Kagome's head snapped up as she heard her name, swearing it sounded like someone familiar.

Kagome's eyes widened a fraction.

`Uh, oh…'

Kouga grinned. “So what you been doing? Not to lonely without me huh?”

Kagome rolled her eyes, knowing he was just kidding around.

“Uh, huh? And how is that bump on your noggin? Don't hurt to much?” Kagome said with a wry grin.

Kagome heard Sesshoumaru walk up behind her, probably none to happy.

“Hurry up.” Sesshoumaru said having another urge to growl.

Kagome nodded as she tried to hide a smile that came to her lips, Sesshoumaru caught it.

“And what, pray tell, is so funny?”

“Nothing” Kagome squeaked out, trying not to out right laugh.

“Hn.”

Kagome had to hide an even wider smile.

Kouga cleared his throat to get their attention. “Alright, I'll show you the room in which you will strap up.”

Kagome looked at Kouga questioningly.

“You've never gone paint balling?” Kouga asked in disbelief.

Kagome shook her head.

Kouga smirked. “Well, you're in for one heck of a ride. You will be strapping up some thick padding. Paint balling is a very…contact sport. All the rules are outside the door to the arena. Read over them before you go.”

Kouga stepped out from behind the desk and took them to the room that was right next to the desk. It had benches with all of the gear that they were to use.

“Are you sure we're going to need all this, Kouga?” Kagome starred in amazement at all the padding.

Kouga looked her up and down. Kagome was wearing shorts with a tank top. She hadn't been planning on playing paint ball.

“I'm definitely sure.”
`She has no idea…' Kouga thought.

Kagome nodded as she put on the stuff. Sesshoumaru silently congratulated himself for his evil plan that he had thought up.

`She has no idea'


---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------


Kagome hid behind a bush as the game began. Kagome had only to skim over the rules to realize what a dangerous sport this was. She actually had to sign a release form stating that the company couldn't be sued for any and possible all injuries she might get such as, bruising, allergic reactions, death, death by choking on paint…. God knows where they got that one…

CLICK-PSHCLICK-PSH

“What the hell?!” While Kagome had gone off into her own little world Sesshoumaru had found, aimed and shot at her. Kagome got up and ran low to another bush, earning her a few more shots. One of them hit and Kagome yelled, though she tried to keep it as quiet as possible, though it was obvious he knew where she was.

“AH! FUCK.” Kagome said in a whispered voice, looking at where he hit her. It was on the leg, and a big bruise was starting to gather and show around it.
`Damn it hurts…'

Kagome decided she had to get her head out of her ass, and start playing the game before Sesshoumaru beat her and gave king size bruises all over her body.

Kagome took a peak around the bush and saw a piece of his hair hanging out from behind a tree. She had to some how take him by surprise without him noticing that she had found him or even left her spot. That would not be easy with his sense of smell. But Kagome had a secret weapon.

“I'm going to get you Sesshoumaru, just you wait and see!” Kagome shouted at Sesshoumaru as she started to make her move.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Sesshoumaru wanted to grin at her ignorance and unsuspecting innocence. Kagome had thought that he was behind a tree, but the truth was he had cut a few strings of his hair and left it there for her to be lured there and caught. He was actually up in the tree, standing on the branches. He thought her smell move, but for some reason they seemed to be in two places, but then he heard her voice come from the bush, so there was no way that she had tried to move.

“I'm going to get you Sesshoumaru, just you wait and see!”

“The only way to beat me, would be to come and get me, but you don't seem to want to do that.” Apparently she was smarter than she looked. But not smart enough. She was trapped, he knew where she was and could just go down there and easily take her down.

“We'll see white boy. You do realize you don't know EVERYTHING about me. How do you know I don't have a plan? Maybe I will surprise you.” Kagome said, her voice still coming from behind the bush.

“We shall see then.” Sesshoumaru said, jumping down from her perch on the tree, and walked up to the bush that he heard her voice come from, and could still smell her scent on, his paint ball gun, poised to shot mercilessly.

When he rounded the bush corner, all he saw was an empty space with a piece of hair and a bit of padding left behind.

“What?!” Surprisingly, it wasn't just Sesshoumaru who said that. It was both Sesshoumaru and Kagome.


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Kagome picked a thorn of the bush and cut a few strings of hair to leave behind. She wasn't sure if that was enough so she also left a bit of arm padding, praying that he didn't get to shoot her there.

Kagome as silently as she could, started to walk away. No she wasn't so ignorant to think that would completely fool Sesshoumaru because she still had her scent following her, so she had to make Sesshoumaru believe his eyes and ears, rather than his sense of smell, which was more reliable in this situation. But that was easy. Kagome had a secret talent. She could throw her voice.

As Kagome started to move away she threw her voice behind the bush, making it sound like she was still there, so that he would ignore the double scent she was producing.

“We'll see white boy. You do realize you don't know EVERYTHING about me. How do you know I don't have a plan? Maybe I will surprise you.” Kagome said, her voice still coming from behind the bush.

Kagome continued toward the white hair that she had earlier spotted on the tree. She was getting close.

“We shall see then.”

While Sesshoumaru dropped from the tree and was checking behind the bush, Kagome was leaping into action about to shoot at Sesshoumaru. They both discovered that neither was in the place that they believed that the other was at. They fooled each other.

“What?!”

Kagome heard Sesshoumaru exclaim `what', and Sesshoumaru heard Kagome exclaim `what', so they both turned around to see each other on the exact opposite sides of the arena, starring at each other straight in the face, nothing blocking the others shot.

Kagome and Sesshoumaru raised their guns at the same time and began shooting like mad people. Kagome started to jump behind the tree as Sesshoumaru jumped behind the bush and the both did this slow motion matrix thing and fell behind their cover, but it was to late. The damage was done. Both Sesshoumaru and Kagome had hits all over their body and many bruises to go along with those color paints.

Kagome rolled over. “Oh, God…” Kagome winced at all the bruises. Even with all the distance between the two, the guns were powerful and still packed a punch. Suddenly there was a shadow cast over her.

Kagome looked up to see that Sesshoumaru was standing over her, holding the gun right at her face, putting her in a dead checkmate.

“Darn…” Kagome looked at him. She had hit him, but what ticked her off was that it seemed to not have hurt him one bit, while she was to be covered in bruises for a week.

“I believe I win.”

Kagome grinned nervously and held up her hands.

“Truce?”

Sesshoumaru nodded as he let the gun fall to his side to help Kagome up. As fast as light, Kagome picked up her gun and started shooting at his chest, intent on beating him. Sesshoumaru didn't seem phased as he jumped up and behind Kagome and put his arm around her so that she couldn't move, none the less shoot.

Kagome sighed defeated and went a little limp unhappily.

“What was that?” Sesshoumaru asked.

Kagome sighed again, knowing the answer he wanted.

“You win…” Kagome said mumbling.

“I'm sorry, I can't hear you. You see I got this ear problem so that I can't hear bullshit. Now what was it?” Kagome grinned.

“Alright, you win, now let me go.”

“Ok, but first…” Sesshoumaru reached around and took Kagome's gun before she could pull a fast one again.

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…”

“Hey, I am shocked that you would think such a thing of me. To think that I would lie like that.”

“Right.” Sesshoumaru actually said sarcastically.

“You can let me go now. Not like I got something to shoot you with anymore—not that was going to or anything"

"we have to fix your wounds.”

“But they're just bruises—” Kagome tried to say when Sesshoumaru jumped back inside the paintball store and inside the room where they were to put the padding and stuff back from where they had gotten it earlier.

Kagome sat down and took off all the extra padding just to reveal more and more bruises.

Kagome winced as Sesshoumaru looked at her arm.

“It'll be fine.”

“Hn.” Sesshoumaru lifted up Kagome's arm and licked it.

“What in the hell?” Kagome tried to pull her arm back away from Sesshoumaru, but to no avail.

“Healing saliva.” Was all he said as he licked it again.

Kagome bit her lip as she tried not to laugh. Whether it was because of the idea of healing saliva, or because his tongue tickled, she still had no idea.

“I think I'll be fine.” Kagome said, still trying to not laugh, sure it was the tongue now that was making her want to laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”

Kagome tried to push Sesshoumaru away, but he just licked her again, and she bust out laughing.

“I-
ahahaha-can't-hahaha-help-haha-it! I'm-ahahahahahahahaha-TICKLISH!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kagome tried to say it between gasps of laughter, but it was hard, though she figured Sesshoumaru got the picture.

“Oh really? You mean when I do this…” Sesshoumaru licked her again on the arm.

Kagome went into another fit of laughter.

“S-stop!
AHAHAHAHA!!”

“Oh, no that can't be it. I must be wrong, lets try again…” Sesshoumaru licked her arm again.

Kagome actually tried to hold it in, just to fall out into an even louder laughing. By now, tears were starting to gather up in the corners of her eyes.

“Hm, I'm still not sure. Lets see here…” Before Sesshoumaru could try again, someone walked in.

“Hey, Sesshoumaru—oh, maybe I should come back another time…” Inuyasha had walked in, now with a big grin on his face. Oddly, to Kagome, it held some knowing humor.

“He-he's helping me.”

“I'll say—”

“THAT'S not what I mean, and you know it!”

“Oh really? Enlighten me.” Inuyasha said this, already knowing what Sesshoumaru was actually doing.

Sesshoumaru shot Inuyasha a warning look, which made Inuyasha smile wider.

“Well he was—” Kagome started, but Inuyasha cut her off.

“ “Healing” you.” Inuyasha finished her sentence.

“Yeah. How'd you know?”

Another warning look from Sesshoumaru along with a small growl that only Inuyasha heard. That didn't stop him though, sure he would be dead in a matter of seconds and probably never see the light of day again, but this opportunity was just to good to miss.

“Yeah, he did that a lot in high school… definitely worked to get the girls. Some how girls `mysteriously' got hurt and somehow Sesshoumaru always seemed to be in the vicinity to help… although I never did found out if that saliva ever really held any healing properties—” Inuyasha was suddenly cut off by his brother throwing him out the window, across the street and through about four or five brick houses… but it was to late.

“Sesshoumaru” Kagome did not sound happy.

Sesshoumaru didn't answer her as he slowly made his way toward the door. Inuyasha was dead if he ever got a hold of him.

“Sesshoumaru”

Still no answer. Sesshoumaru hadn't been looking at her at the moment (he was a little bit busy figuring out how to make it out the door without her noticing), but he finally looked up to see what could possibly be THE weirdest look on her face. She had the scariest smile on her face with a look of anger hidden beneath it. Sesshoumaru really wished he wasn't himself at the moment.

Then just as suddenly as she got the look, it was gone. Now a look of glee. Sesshoumaru was so taken aback that he actually lost his mask for a moment or two and his jaw lowered slightly, before it was put back. Sesshoumaru looked again to make sure he saw what he was seeing, but it was still there, though he wondered if he saw some malicious intent underneath that innocent smile.

“Sesshoumaru?” Kagome said sweetly which made Sesshoumaru want to wince.

Sesshoumaru continued toward the exit.

“Since you like playing games so much, would you like to go somewhere with me? At the football stadium game maybe?”

Sesshoumaru looked at her questioningly, but she didn't explain it any more than that. Truth be told he wondered if he was actually feeling scared for himself, though what could be so bad about a football game? How was that going to get back at him? Maybe he didn't want to know…

“Lets go.” Kagome said through clinched teeth as she strode out of the door before Sesshoumaru made it.

As Sesshoumaru got in the passenger seat, while Kagome got into the drivers seat to take them to the stadium, Sesshoumaru could swear he felt an evil chill go through him, as if his instinct were warning him, but of what? He didn't know. If he only DID know he might have been able to save himself.


---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Kagome slowly pulled up into the parking lot and quickly found a parking space. The parking lot was almost packed, but not enough for her not to find a space under a tree.

It was dark and they could hear the screams coming from the stadium.
`Must be a late night game.' Sesshoumaru thought. Though he wondered what was weird. It seemed something wasn't right with all the cheering though he couldn't figure out what it was. Sesshoumaru could here the band playing, so it must have been half time… or at least he that's what he thought.

As Kagome led the way, Sesshoumaru started to get more and more nervous. Something definitely was not right, not that he knew how to stop it if something really was wrong.

After they walked in and were getting closer to the front of the stadium where there seemed to be a stage instead of a football game. The ground was crowded with people, squished against the stage. Sesshoumaru realized that they were chanting someone's name…Kagome pushed through the crowd.

“… YNC… N… NC… NSYNC… NSYNC...”

`Oh. My. God. She did not.'

Sesshoumaru looked at Kagome with a horrified face.

Kagome returned his look with one of an evil malicious grin.

`BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

“What's wrong Sesshy-baby.” Kagome said way to sweetly, just to irk him.

Sesshoumaru was going to turn and run, when he heard a click and felt something medal around his wrists.

Sesshoumaru looked down. She had cuffed him to herself. He started to create poison in his hand and put it on the cuff, but it was no use.

“Acid resistant.” Kagome explained in two words.

Sesshoumaru tried to pull it off, but it was too small. He considered tearing off his hand.

“Come on. You know you like it.” Kagome pulled him forward, closer to the stage. Right then, Nsync started singing. Sesshoumaru could swear his ears were bleeding.
It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you
 
`Someone please save me. Nothing I've done deserves this.'
 
(Hey...yeah)
Baby I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Trying too much, but baby we can't win


Kagome tried to drag him closer, but he seemed rooted in his spot, unwilling to go any further.
Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore


“We are going home.” He couldn't take much more of this, even though the show had just started.

“Oh, already? You were so willing to mess with me earlier, I just thought that you would appreciate my hard work as well.”

“… Lets go.”

Kagome shook her head.

“I'm not leaving.”

It was not a question. Sesshoumaru picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder as he dragged her out of there.
It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you


“Take one more step and I will scream as loud as I can that you're Sesshoumaru Taisho in front of all these girls, who by the way, are most likely part of your stalker fan club.” Kagome threatened.

“You would not dare.”

Kagome grinned. “Oh, I would.”
(ohhh...alright)
Baby don't mis-understand (don't misunderstand)
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind (corner of my mind)
Baby, it feels like we are running out of time
 
Sesshoumaru let her slide down, back on her feet. He glared at her while he thought over her threat. Nsync, or a night with crazy stalker, fan-club girls…
 
Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore..ohhh
 
Sesshoumaru picked up Kagome again and started running.

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you


`I was hoping he would choose that.'

Kagome took in a DEEP breath. “OMG!! THE SESSHOUMARU IS HERE AND HE'S SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND GIVING AWAY HIS CLOTHING!!! THE ONES HE'S WEARING!!!! EEEEE!!!! AND I DON'T THINK HE'S WEARING ANY BOXERS!!!!”

Kagome's revenge was complete…for now.

`What have I gotten myself into?' Sesshoumaru shot her a glare as all eyes turned on him.
Tearin' up my heart and soul
We're apart I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you


Within the span of a millisecond, there was screaming and lunging at Sesshoumaru. Kagome was hard pressed not to laugh, except for the fact she was still attached to Sesshoumaru, and may very well be torn apart along with Sesshoumaru… she hadn't thought about that…
Tearin' up my heart and soul (alright)
We're apart I feel it too (I feel it too)
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you


Sesshoumaru started running at the light of speed to get out of there, though he did manage to lose a few articles of clothing on the way, no matter how fast he could go. He saw that all the exits were blocked, except one that seemed to lead into a room of some sort. He headed for it. It was better than being there.
It's tearin' up my heart (tearin' up my heart and soul) when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too (we're apart I feel it too)
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you


They made it into the room and locked it, while pushing a few entertainment centers in front of the door, so that it would be even more resistant.

Both Kagome and Sesshoumaru slid down the wall and sat in exhaustion.
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------


Sesshoumaru actually smiled lightly. “Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. I guess I understand that now…”

“What?”

“My mother told me that once, a long time ago. Didn't think it was true though…”

Kagome laughed. “She must have been one smart lady.”

“Indeed.”

Kagome started giggling. He didn't need to ask for her to explain. “You know I probably would have been torn apart as well, had we not gotten out of there. Maybe I should think my plans through a little more.”

“Apparently.”

“Jeezz, could you say more than one word. Your not making me feel much better either, you know.”

“Really.”

“UHH!” Kagome threw her hands up in defeat as she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes for a few moments to rest.

Kagome opened her eyes and looked at Sesshoumaru, knowing what was she was going to have to do.

“Sesshoumaru? Uh, sorry…”

“Yeah well you…” Sesshoumaru thought for a bit. Needless to say Sesshoumaru was surprised that she apologized especially when he thought that it was ultimately HIS fault, although he didn't want to admit it. He was going to say she should be sorry, but then why? Why lie and make more problems. Here she was trying to apologize and he was just going to piss her off. It sounded like something his stupid half brother would do. There was no reason to get back at her anymore, when he was the one who started it in the first place.

“Don't be. It's not your fault. I provoked you.” Sesshoumaru turned away and closed his eyes, not wanting to talk anymore.

Kagome sat there stunned. It wasn't exactly an apology, but she figured it was the best she was ever going to hear from him. Soon Sesshoumaru opened his eyes, when he felt what might quite possibly be a beam of light coming from Kagome and landing on him.

“You have a lot of mood swings.” It was a fact.

“Kagome laughed as she threw her arms around Sesshoumaru in a bear hug.

For once Sesshoumaru didn't protest or anything. He just sat there, letting her do it, though not hugging back, not that he could with the death grip she had him in.

Kagome let go to let him breath as she leaned back, just to be caught in a kiss by Sesshoumaru. It wasn't an accident. It wasn't a joke. It wasn't a bet. And neither pulled away. It was just a simple kiss that meant everything more than anything before.

(A/n: That's right, byotches. It rhymes. I rule)

They wondered what would happen. Wondered how it even started, or why even they came together. All they knew was, that they were here.

And they were screwed. First of all...Kagome no longer WANTED to break up with Sesshoumaru...but then she would lose the bet if she didn't. Not to mention if Sesshoumaru ever found out about the bet...she didn't even want to contemplate it. And then there was Sesshoumaru. This was definitely not something he was use to... with the whole 'emotions and love' thing. Not to mention if Kagome ever found out about the bet...he didn't even want to contemplate the idea. Plus neither had any idea when or how they were going to be able to get out of the crappy room with a bunch of crazy stalker fan girls on the other side of the door. Both were stumped.

There was a loud bang and the door was thrown open. Kagome was going to get up and run with Sesshoumaru, when she realized the person at the door was not a girl.

“Kouga? What are you doing here?”

Kouga grinned. “I've come to bust you out. I heard you were here, and stuck to this dog.”

Kagome tried not to laugh, as it was HER fault that they were stuck together AND stuck in this room.

“Go away wolf.” Sesshoumaru commanded. He didn't even want his help.

“I will as soon as I get Kagome free, and then we can go off and live happily ever after.”

“Kouga. Your nice, but I don't want to go out with you. I told you before I'm taken…” Kagome blushed when she said that. It was weird when she thought about it, and almost intimate, which she could hardly describe her relationship with him on that degree.

Sesshoumaru growled his agreement and for Kouga to back off.

“Why Kagome? I know that your just doing this for a bet, you know its almost over anyway—uh, oops…” Kouga was in such a rush and was so irritated that it just spilled. He hadn't been planning on telling on her. It just came out on accident. He wasn't that mean of a guy.

“…A bet?” Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow at Kagome. `Damn eyebrow... I wonder what Sesshoumaru would think if he knew I cussed his eyebrow out 24/7... hmm...'

Kagome smiled nervously.

“Uh, yeah, well, that's sort of how it started out. It was more of a blackmail bet, but yeah. But I swear! It was only a bet to try and lose you. Well, that doesn't sound any better either. I mean, you were suppose to dump me before ten days were up but for some reason you didn't…and well that's pretty stupid right? I mean….i swear what we just did was real—uh well, yeah. And I'm sorry if I was wrong and if you hate me now. I didn't mean to hurt any one, and I don't really want to break up with you, which is really weird because I thought you were just some stuck up guy who seriously needed an icicle taken out of your ass, but I guess that's not helping it…well what I mean is, I did have fun, and-and seriously sorry for what I did. I'll leave right now so you don't have to see me…well except that we're cuffed together and I lossed the keys… well, what do you say?” Kagome had been talking frantically and out of order, but it seemed her point got across.

Kagome watched Sesshoumaru as he sat there, with his mask on once again, not showing any signs of emotion. Kagome's heart sunk as she took that as a bad sign and she waited for his answer that she already knew what was.

Kagome had spilled all of the beans. Now she just had to find out Sesshoumaru's side, which she was sure, might crush her heart and it didn't look good.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Author's Note:
 
O.M.G. I can't believe I finally finished this chapter. You know even I hadn't been expecting for this to happen in my story. I had been planning something totally different, and then I decided that I didn't like the way it was going and erased it. So then I was like, what do I want to happen, and here we are. I sort of went with the flow, and this is where it led me, although, I have a good idea what I want to happen in the next chapter. Hopefully you weren't disappointed now or next time. Hopefully I'm not going to fast or anything. Tell me if you love it or hate it. Believe me if you hate it I might consider changing it…well actually not. I'm to lazy for that, but I'll consider it.

So…not much longer. All the events are coming to a head. Will Sesshoumaru forgive and forget? The world may never know…DON DON DON!

By, the way I sort of put this out in a rush, so if I screwed up a lot in grammar or anything else, please excuse and forgive me.
By, the way I sort of put this out in a rush, so if I screwed up a lot in grammar or anything else, please excuse and forgive me.
ROCK ON AND PAYCE OUT!!!