InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day TEN ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day TEN
 
Sesshoumaru's decision

---------------------------------------------------

Here it was. This was the moment of truth. Kouga had spilled the beans, and Kagome had explained her side of the story. Now, it was all on Sesshoumaru's shoulders, and the outlook was bleak. Kagome saw through the door that Kouga had left open when he left the two together by themselves to work out their problems (all the fan girls were gone by now), and that the sky was slowly breaking into light on the horizon.
The tenth day.
Sesshoumaru sat there and thought about what Kagome said, with a mask on his face, as good and cold as ever.

Sesshoumaru looked away to the side, and Kagome's heart sunk. She should have KNOWN that this would come back to bite her in the ass. Now, it was breaking her heart. Kagome looked away in shame.

“Hn. I can't believe you would do that Kagome. So as punishment, I guess you'll have to except this to make up for it…” Sesshoumaru had actually been looking at his pocket, and was now pulling something out of it. A box maybe?

Kagome's head snapped back at Sesshoumaru and saw that he was holding out a small box, that was currently open with a ring inside.

“Holy shit.” Sesshoumaru smirked. That sounded exactly like Kagome.

"And exactly how can 'shit' be holy?" Sesshoumaru asked curiously.

“Well, i'm sure Jesus had to go sometime....but I don't—I don't understand. But-uh-how—explain please.” Kagome sat there, her mind going completely blank. Kagome couldn't think of one comprehending thought, though by some miracle she was still able to talk. How, she had no idea….

“Isn't it funny that as you had a bet with your friends to try and loose me, I had a bet with a certain brother (who will die very shortly considering this knew information) that I could actually KEEP a girl named Kagome for ten days. I guess even God has humor now and then.”

Kagome's eyes widened even more, if that was humanly possible.

“You mean, THAT'S how he got you to go out with me?! He is so dead…So that's why it was hell trying to loose you…EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!!! IT'S A MIRACLE LADY'S AND GENTLMEN!!! I'M NOT CRAZY!! I thought there was something wrong with me after all those pranks and none of them ever working….”

Sesshoumaru watched Kagome amusedly as she went through an array of emotions once again. He never tired of it, nor did he think he ever would.

“Yes, and we shall have to talk about you so called `pranks'. I expect due payment for that….”

Kagome grinned as she slowly started to move away.

“I have no idea what your talking about, oh gracious and merciful one.”

“Oh, really. So I'm merciful now? Not the guy with a Popsicle stuck up his ass?”

Kagome grinned nervously. “Uhh…cheese?”

“Stop moving away. You still have to accept your punishment.”

“Huh?”

Sesshoumaru indicated to the ring.

“Oh.” Kagome grinned. “So what? I get no say in this?”

“None, what-so-ever.” Sesshoumaru said still with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, I see how it is…”

“You do indeed, 'see how it is'.”

“So what would you do if I refused such a punishment.”

“You can't, but I suppose if you could, then I would be forced to make you play paintball with me with only a neon green and pink bikini on, so that I could using my `healing saliva' every time you got hit.”

Kagome thought it over. “Well…”

“And then I would buy out all the chocolate stores, and find any other of your hidden stashes and eat it all.”

Kagome slumped over a little in defeat. “Alright, alright, I give.” Kagome was never really going to say no, but she had to give him a hard time anyway, because that's just who she was. Not to mention she really liked her chocolate.

Kagome walked over to Sesshoumaru, but before she held out her hand, she had to ask a question.

“But since you're a demon, won't that mean that I'll die like way before you? I don't think you would want to marry a human, besides your usually distaste of humanity as a whole.”

Sesshoumaru picked up Kagome's hand, took the ring out of the box and slipped it on her finger. “And that is what the ring is for. It lets you live with the same amount of years as a demon, like me. Should you ever take off the ring, you would continue to age like a normal human. That is one of the main reasons for using a ring in marriage to bind love and life.”

“Wow. That's really smart…so that's why Inuyasha's mom is still alive…”

Sesshoumaru nodded.

Kagome for the first time really looked at the ring. There were two diamonds, set across from each other diagonally. One was black; the other was a silver color. They both seemed to swirl together like a yin and yang symbol. Around the outside of diamonds, was a demon dog that curled around the rest of the band as well.

“Woah.” Kagome looked up at Sesshoumaru.

“Are you sure about this? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, but getting married is like….getting married. Suppose to be forever, and forever's a long time for someone you've only known for ten days.”

“I think I am old enough to know that, and know what I want, thank you. If I had any doubt I wouldn't have asked you. Besides, I still have much payback to give for that tampon trick.”

Kagome grinned even wider. “We'll see about that mister—I still have lots of idea's up my sleeve ya know—” Kagome got cut off by Sesshoumaru. Well, to be more specific, she got cut off by his lips…

Sesshoumaru had leaned down and kissed her easily, as if he had been doing it all his life. Kagome of course, melted into it, without another word, not wishing to be anywhere else but right there. Just to stay like that. But of course, all good things come to and end, and they pulled apart.

Kagome suddenly frowned.

“What's wrong?”

“But that means, I lost the bet! Man….and I worked so hard to… and what is worse is that I lost to KIKYOU!! That is so wrong.”

Sesshoumaru laughed as he leaned down and kissed her again.

This time Kagome backed up so that he missed. Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow.

“Just because there isn't a bet anymore, doesn't mean I'm going to let you get me so easily mister.” Kagome said grinning. She turned on her heel and ran out of the room as fast as she could before Sesshoumaru figured out what was going on.

When Sesshoumaru's mind caught up with him enough to go after her, he realized that Kagome no longer had had the handcuff on her, and that he was now handcuffed to a pipe. He had no idea how or when she did that, but he would find out when he caught up with her. Sesshoumaru ripped pipe off easily wondering why she did that when she knew that he could easily break it…that is till he realized what type of pipe it was. It was a thick water pipe, that he had now unleashed unto himself, realizing it too late to fix it. Gallons of water gushed from the pipe and soaked him head to foot. Yes, she still had many more pranks to pull on him. Nothing's changed….except for the whole `fiancé' thing, but other than that, all was the same. Now he just had to think of a good payback….


--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
::::A FEW WEEKS LATER::::

They had wanted to get married as soon as possible, but the preparations took longer than expected. It was just a simple wedding. It was in a forest, where there was a clearing and only close friends and relatives were invited. As simple as the wedding was, it was still beautiful at first daybreak. Still dark, but with the colors starting to change in the sky to a deep purple and blue.
See your mama and the candles and the tears and roses
I see your daddy walk his daughter down the isle


Sesshoumaru was waiting at the front of the isle for Kagome to walk down it. He saw her friends, Sango and Kikyou crying, saying how they never thought this day would come.

He had met the small Kitsune, Shippo, and accepted him as easily as he had accepted Rin. Shippo was the ring bearer and was standing next to him, the ring for the first and last time since Sesshoumaru had given it to Kagome, not on her finger.

He saw Rin throwing the flowers out before Kagome as she walked down the isle. She was throwing rose petals of beautiful blue and white colors. Soon Kagome came into his vision, with his father walking her down the isle since her father was dead. She definitely took his breath away. Their eyes locked, and it was as if no one else existed.
And my knees start to tremble as I tell the preacher
Don't she look beautiful tonight?


“Beautiful.” As the way it always is with Sesshoumaru, it was a statement. Nothing more or less. It just was.
All the wonderful words in my head I've been thinkin'
Ya know I wanna say em all just right
I lift your veil and angels start singing
Such a heavenly sight


Kagome reached the end of the walk and Mr. Taisho moved to the side as Kagome stood next to Sesshoumaru and let the preacher say his words of the Lord that were to bind them forever. Sesshoumaru tried to organize his thoughts and stay his calm self, but this was something knew, even to him, and he didn't want to screw it up. He had so many things he wanted to say, and at the same time nothing really at all.
Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed
My feeling's so absolute
There's no doubt


Sesshoumaru lifted her veil and starred at her. They were suppose to say their vows, but all that would come out was `I love you'. That really seemed to say it all. She knew that he meant it a love that was forever. (Aww)
Sealing our love with a kiss
Waited my whole life for this
Watching all my dreams come true
Lost in this moment with you


Kagome was only given a second for her vows to say `I love you' before Sesshoumaru leaned down, cutting her off once again, and kissing her. time seemed to stop when they kissed, and one drop of rain hit the couple.
I smell the jasmine floatin' in the air like a love song
Watch my words draw sweet tears from your eyes
Bow our heads while the preacher talks to Jesus
Please bless this brand new life, yeah


Though the two weren't ready to stop, they were shocked out of the timed-stopped-moment by a loud cheering and a few whistles from the small crowd of friends and family. Not to mention it was starting to pour down rain. He could smell the dirt in the air and the pollutions being washed away, leaving only hers and his pure scent. He took in a deep breath through the nose.
Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed
My feeling's so absolute
There's no doubt
Sealing our love with a kiss
Waited my whole life for this
Watching all my dreams come true
Lost in this moment with you


When the two broke apart Kagome was grinning widely, happy to finally get married. Sesshoumaru still held its regular expression, but it was obvious that he was looking down at the girl he had fallen in love with. His eyes gave it away. Much more soft now and caring. Kagome grinned wider at the thought of him later denying it from hell and back again when she would ever bring it up later. To bad Sesshoumaru didn't know that his `oh-so-loving' brother would be taking multiple pictures for blackmail later. MYSPACE!!
Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed
My feeling's so absolute
There's no doubt
Sealing our love with a kiss
Waited my whole life for this
Watching all my dreams come true
Lost in this moment with you


With the wedding at its end, and it pouring down rain, so that it seemed that the day would never actually come, though you could still see the purple and blue colors in the sky, threatening daybreak, the family and friends decided to go to Mr. Taisho's house, where they were to hold the after-wedding party thing where everyone would eat.

Sesshoumaru saw his brother passing out odd stickers....ones that looked like him laying on a bed, holding a kitty-cat stuffed animal....
'Memo to self-kill Inuyasha after honey-moon'

They all were having a good time when Sesshoumaru approached Kagome with his cake.

“Hey, Kagome? Remember at the NSync concert, when you handcuffed me to a pipe, when showered water all over me?”

Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru. Then she looked at the cake.

“Oh, no. No. No, no no, no—AHHH!!” Kagome screamed as Sesshoumaru through the cake in her face.

Kagome grinned as she picked up the chocolate fountain.

“Don't think your getting away with that mister.” Kagome said this while pouring all of the chocolate contents over Sesshoumaru's head.

Sesshoumaru wiped his cheek and then ate the chocolate. “Hn. Not bad.” Sesshoumaru smirked as he picked up a plate of sticky chow mein.

“But not good enough.”

Sesshoumaru threw the chow mein noodles at Kagome, but she ducked and it landed splat on Inuyasha who happened to be standing right behind Kagome at the time.

Inuyasha got a sly grin as he picked up a pie.

“FOOD FIGHT!!!”

Sesshoumaru ducked as Inuyasha threw the pie at him, so that it landed on his mom.

“Oh, its on now Inuyasha. You just hit your mom.” Kagome said grinning as she backed away from the now, cake wielding, mother.

And so the fight continued when Sesshoumaru was about to throw another cake at Kagome when Kagome realized that they were now outside, and Sesshoumaru was right next to the pool (Sesshoumaru's back is to the pool).

Kagome held up her hands. “Truce! I admit defeat, oh Great Lord Sesshoumaru! Please spare me!”

“So you have finally come to your senses?”

Kagome grinned as she walked up to him and stood on her tippy toes to kiss him. As soon as their lips touches, Kagome put her hands on his chest and with all the force she possessed, pushed him into the pool, thus stating that she was the ultimate victorious winner.

Kagome pumped her fists in the air as she announced to the world her great and glorious victory.

“So you think you've won, have you?” Sesshoumaru said, coming out of the water, at the edge of the pool, which happened to be right next to Kagome's unprotected feet.

Kagome looked down to see Sesshoumaru, and then saw how close she was to the edge, but it was to late. Sesshoumaru jumped up and pulled her into the pool.

“Hey, no fair! I was so the winner!”

Sesshoumaru smirked as he all but jumped on her, and kissed her as they both fell down under the water, thus ending Kagome's qualms and being one of the most romantic scenes ever, with them still kissing under water.

And do I really have to say it?
And they lived…..
Lost in the moment
In this moment with you
Lost in the moment
Lost in the moment
In this moment with you
Lost in the moment
 
Wait for it…wait for it….WAIT FOR IT!!! Alright, I won't torture you anymore….

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


With five kids and a cat named boyou
 
The End. Wahoo!
**************************

Author's Note:
 
Sorry I took so long finishing this story off for you guys! I have this all done on another fanfiction site, so it totally blew my mind that I hadn't done it for this one. Sorry!
 
Plus, truth be told, it has been a LONG time since I've written this story, and I don't like it very much (has no substance, isn't really funny, way to random, worse spelling and grammar than thought possible, and the list goes on).
 
But I'm glad for the support, and if you like it—then I guess I have nothing to say or apologize for (other than living you guys hanging for so long!)
 
Thank you for reviewing and reminding me that I'm a blond and need to update.
 
n.n
 
I've got an epilogue coming at you soon, so stay tuned!
 
Rock on and payce out ^_-