InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm never gonna mess around ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm never gonna mess around:

Kagome: See you later Hojo.

Mouse: *WHACK*

Kagome: Hey what was that for, and who are you?

Mouse: I'm a fan fic writer, and I'm tried of this double stander in you show, so I decide to come and talk you about it.

Kagome: UH?

Mouse: *sigh* You like Inuyasha right?

Kagome: Yeah

Mouse: You're always mad at him when he goes and see Kikyo right?

Kagome: Yeah

Mouse: And because of that every one is mad at him for `two timing' you.

Kagome: So?

Mouse: So what about Kouga and Hojo? Aren't you really `three timing' him?

Kagome: Uhm....

Mouse: And don't you dare say that he started it, you started to date Hojo before Kikyo showed up. Here Inuyasha is getting sat and yelled while you are doing the exacted same thing and no one is batting an eye lash! And you claim you love the guy! But here you are holding two `pure breeds' over his head, males that he knows that can take better care of you then he can. And to make it worse he only knows about Kouga for now. You say you love him then when these guys show up you treat them better than you do him! You never yell or fight with them, you show them respect, have you ever just once thanked him for saving your life?! You think you're just his shard detector? Well news flash honey: HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEM WHEN HE THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED AT THE HANDS OF THE ELDEST THRUDER BROTHER! HE DIDN'T CARE!! You're more to him than that, and yet you treat him very poorly. Also if you think about every woman you think he doesn't like, it ends up that he does, for examples: Kikyo, and his mother, so what does that tell you about him... it tells you that he hides his feelings, that he fears being hurt emotional, he won't tell you that he likes you until he's sure you won't reject him. A dog can only be beaten for so long before it decides to turn on its owner. Keep this up and you'll lose him, and he'll go to hell with her. Kagome he may love you but you'll never found out of you don't show him that your interested in him. To him you're closed, and as long as you are he'll always run to Kikyo.

Kagome: Oh.

Mouse: Yeah.

Kagome: I have to go.

Mouse: See ya. *Kagome leaves* I feel better now.

*Sam (friend of the fan fic writer) enters*

Sam: Do you think she'll take any of it to heart?

Mouse: I hope so.