InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ If I could rule the World... Who would stop me? ❯ Premonition or Dream, you decide. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is my first chapter...

What would I do if I ruled the world?????????????????

A question that we as citizens should explore...

Muhaha Muhahahaha Muhahaha *cough cough cough*

Okay that's enough on with the story...

_________________________________________________________ __________________

The Beggining, Those poor people...

In the Begining of the End (Yes I know it sound lame), there was a WOMAN and this woman had a dream... a Dream to Rule the World and all it's inhabitants....

In the End there was a robber, and this Robber had a nightmare that this woman would rule the world and all it's inhabitants, of couse at the time, he really didn't care...

So he sent me this story to share with you 'cause he was to lazy to write it down...

It was a normal afternoon, and I just had a fairly profitable day... i robbed a few flee markets, stole a few packets of Ketchup from Wendy's and on forth with my life... so when I went back to my home, which was located in my parent's back yard ( the tool shed), I had a Terrible Dream...

I dreamt of a Girl named Earnest (Zamboni that's me!), she ruled the world! She was handing out country's to all of her freinds! She also banned the use of weedwackers (who knows why), and made all the people pull out weeds one by one in Forests...

And that was just the beggining...

From my point of veiw...

It was a boring, dull afternoon, the sun was shining, the Birds were chirping and I was so bored I was coutning Pythons (it's like counting sheep) in Daylight to get some shut eye, finally I actually did...

And I had the Best Dream of My life! I got to rule the World and all it's Inhabitants! You know, I'm not that bad of a person so I decided to share and spread my joy to the rest of my freinds and give the World out in Sections like I had promised I would... And they were doing a Great, Fantastic Job ruling their countries!

Anyways, I also believed that I owed Mother Earth something to, since i was ruling the world, so I ordered all my Loyal Subjests to weed out the Forests without te use of weedwackers since they killed the enviornment...

From His point of veiw...

So I got together the Gang and tried to stop her from ruling the world, but she used her phscic powers to predit da footure...

My point of veiw...

I won, you're now my Loyal Subjects, BOW DOWN!!!!!... thank you...

___________________________________________________________ _______

Ta da!

That was so stupid, Don't even bother to review unless you really want to

And just so you know Inuyasha was the robber, I don't know why, I was bored.....

But that's really my Dream... to take over the World
Muhahhahaha*cough cough*