InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Why She Fainted... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I- do- not- own- In-u-ya-sha- Happy? Good!

Authors note: Okay, I'm no church obsessed maniac (I don't even go to church!), but I want us to pray a bit or if pray is too strong a word, I want us to hop, that nothing bad happens tomorrow, alright? I'm really stressing, because that attack on 911 -yes, it's the emergency number, did anyone notice that?- really shook me and my family up. I cried for a long while cause I'm a sensitive person and I care a lot for others. So please, please, PLEASE, hope nothing bad happens! For my sensitive sake! PLEASE!

Chapter five. Why she fainted

Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and Ikasha, who were now back to their normal hanyou or less state. Koga was already able to walk, because his demon healing powers helped him. He sat on his knees next to Ikasha's head and gave a small smile. They watched as her ears twitched and her eyes open heavily. As soon as she saw she was outside, she snapped her eyes open completely. "Where's Kiader?! How's Koga?! Am I back to normal?! What happened?!" she shot out quickly. Everyone blinked and Koga even laughed.
"Ikasha, I'm fine! Only thanks to you, though! You scared Kiader off, so I'm safe!" he exclaimed, hugging his sister as she sat up. Kagome looked worried.
"Why did you faint Ikasha? Are you alright?" she asked. Her eyes filled with concern for her daughter's welfare. Inuyasha sighed.
"Kagome. You and Koga are human for the most part, can't you see that?" he asked. "Ikasha and me are demons! I can't shoot such powerful arrows when I'm human nor can I when I'm demon-"
"That is you can shoot arrows like that as human, but only if you give up a lot of your energy." Ikasha finished for her father. Her eyes drooped heavily. "I still have a lot of energy to regain big time!" she yawned.
"So you fainted because you lost your energy?" Koga asked. Inuyasha nodded.
"Yes, but Koga, you can shoot sacred arrows without losing that much spiritual energy because you're less demon than your sister and me." Inuyasha explained. Ikasha yawned again with a nod.
"Ikasha, you should get some rest if you're tired." Kagome said, but too late, Ikasha was already knocked out with a peaceful smile on her face. Inuyasha look down at her and smirked.
"Ah, rest well, Ikasha." he said, as he picked her up and walked back to the palace/shrine with Kagome and Koga. "You deserve it." 'Fighting off Sesshomarus' son, shooting sacred arrows, fainting, awakening just to make sure Koga's alright, and doing it all as a human is just amazing.' he thought. "You really are done with your training, at least until you're 17." Inuyasha said to the sleeping form that was Ikasha. Kagome smiled and nodded along with Koga.
*%*% *%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Sorry that was short, but I'm too worried about the many things going on in my house. 9/11, moving, school, the easily hated snobs who don't like me cause I can draw and write and stupid stuff. So. yeah.

You understand, don't you?

SHOUT OUTS:

Yami Jeff: Hm, really? School is evil and all, but if we want to be able to be authors or authoresses, we have to go to college. And no, I don't mean 'cloud nine', party time, either. Maybe after we're done with college, we can go on a rampage together and burn down all the schools! MWAHAHAHA! Oh, and thanks for picking that as your fav.! I won this chappie bet! YAY! *has a party * Yes, but it wasn't cause she was Kagomes' daughter! Hee hee hee, I'm more technical than that! ^________^

Liz.Q: Hey, Lizzie-sama! Thanks for reading this! I'm hoping switch will come back real soon! I LOVE that ficcy! Thanks for saying it's well written! Those few chapters were on my comp. For a good two years, so I'm glad I still got the green- gray- um. keyboard thumb. touch. thingy. yeah. And yes, Rin is Kiader's mom and Lord Fluffy Puffy Pants is his dad! ^______^ It's a shame he looks somewhat like Naraku! Good thing it's only his hair! I saw last nights episode of INUYASHA and I got to go write a story called, 'The kill Kikyo game!', bye!

Silverpuppyinuyasha: Hi! Thanks for LOVEING it! ^_________^ It makes me happy to know people like it that much! *smiles width of the world*

Kagome_chan1234567890: huh? Thank reviewers ahead of- OH YEAH! I wrote that one! LoL, just joking, I knew that! ^_____________^ HI, FRIEND I USE HER ACCOUNT WITH! Aka: the REAL kagome_chan1234567890. I'm just Akemi..

NEXT CHAPPIE:

CHAPTER SIX: When the Eyes Didn't Open.

Ikasha is still sleeping. why? Worse is that Kiader is already back. WITH Sesshomaru and his human miko mother, Rin! AH! Wait a second. As the boys are battling, the girls are- having tea? When did Sango get here with Miroku and their children? AND WHY ARE THE GIRLS HAVING TEA WHEN THERE'S A BATTLE GOING ON?! Come on Sango! Use your haraikotsu soon! The readers are anxious! And what's this. Inuyasha angry? *sighs* Not again! Everyone, hold onto your seatbelts and prepare yourselves for a long chappie, an exciting battle, a tea party, and an explaination, cause this is 'Ikasha, the quarter demon' SPECIAL EDITION! And, yeah. It means a longer update wait. This will make up for all the short chappies I have cause of school! *growls* School is evil! Join me and Yami Jeff after college to destroy all the schools in the world!... Just joking1 I kinda like school! Just not the work. the teachers. the snobs. Okay, most of it. But my favorite place away from home is English class, so. yeah! Only expect 2-3 days of waiting, cause tomorrow is Friday! .. AND 911s ANNIVERSARY! AH! *hides under American flag blanket* Hopefully, I can even get the next chappie up at late tomorrow. But don't expect it! I have pictures! LoL! ^_____^ I gotta go get ready for my bath now, adios, mi amigos!

See that button? Press it and win a gagillion dollars! *millions of people press the button at same time and all their computers explode* Sheesh! I was only joking!... But press the button anyways, cause it's so pretty!