InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Kikyo's Revenge ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IKASHA THE QUARTER DEMON

Chapter Ten, Kikyo's Revenge

(I don't own INUYASHA!)

"INUYASHA!" yelled a voice as something fired out of the bushes. A priestess in red and white robes attacked the happy group as they laughed.

"AIEE!" Ikasha screamed as she ran away from the mad person.

"COME BACK HERE INUYASHA! YOU MUST DIE!" she yelled over and over, shooting enchanted arrows at her.

"I'M NOT INUYASHA!" she screamed, hiding behind Konami. When the priestess came looking for her, she ran out in front of him and grabbed her sword. "TETSYAGA!" she yelled, and the horse-demon sword came to life. Lightning zapped around it as the miko stopped and looked at her.

"Inuyasha, what did you do to that blade?" she asked, fire in her eyes. Ikasha's nose twitched in fury.

"I- AM- NOT- INUYASHA!" she yelled, swinging her blade at the stranger.

"You must have lost your memory, dear Inu!" she said, jumping up and running up the blade. She kicked Ikasha down and leaped onto her lap. "Don't you remember me?! It's me! Kikyo! REMEMBER??" she insisted.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THE BLOODY HELL YOU ARE!" Ikasha yelled, taking a punch at her.

Kikyo smirked. "I am your..." she stopped. Dare she? She got a glint in her eye. She dares. "I am your wife, Inuyasha, now give me a kiss!" she said, pressing her lips on Ikasha's. Needless to say, that was the nastiest thing that has ever happened to her.

"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!" she yelled, punching Kikyo down to the ground. "I AM IKASHA! INUYASHA'S DAUGHTER! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KISSING ME?! DO YOU REALLY THINK INUYASHA HAS GIRL FEATURES LIKE ME NO BAKA!?" she yelled, referring to her breasts. (An: o-o lovely Ikasha, thanks a lot. *slaps face in distress*)

Kikyo got up, mortified. "You AREN'T Inuyasha!" she screamed. "YOU'RE HIS DOUBLE!"

Ikasha's blood began to boil. That can't be good... "I'M HIS DAUGHTER, NO BAKA! KAMI KUSO! DOES NOTHING SINK THROUGH YOUR HEAD?!?!"

Konami meanwhile was standing there wide eyed with Koga, Seije, and Kogakun. "Um, Ikasha?" he called. Ikasha's blood temperature went down.

"Yes, Konami?" she asked bubbly.

"She's getting away." He said plainly pointing to the left of him without turning that way.

"COME BACK HERE!" she yelled, running after Kikyo.

"I AM GOING TO HELL WITH INUYASHA! I AM! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" Kikyo yelled like the crazy miko she was. (AN: all of a sudden a big air rip portal occurs and the A girls kill off Kikyo! YAY!) Ikasha ran after her.

"Why do you want to kill my father?" she asked, jumping on her head without her knowingness.

"GET OFF MY HEAD!" she yelled, stabbing at her feet with an arrow.

"AIEE! DON'T DO THAT!" she yelled, and dodged the arrow. What a stupid move that was for Kikyo.

Blood dripped down her head as her skin became paler then before. "What- what happened?..?" she asked weakly. She fell to her knees.

"You stabbed yourself, idiot." Ikasha said, lifting Kikyo on her back. "Hold on and I'll take you to my mother, she'll help you-" but before she could finish her sentence, Kikyo had stabbed an arrow through her back, making her fall to the ground and used her undead miko powers to heal herself.

"We will meet again, Inu-double, let it be in hell soon or in life later." She said, walking off into the woods, leaving Ikasha alone, bleeding to death on the dusk of the new moon.

~~**SHOUT OUTS**~~ I don't get it, does nobody love me? *big sad puppy eyes* I only received two reviews! I am asking everyone who reads this to tell me something to make my story more attractive! Give me a summary, a new title, anything! JUST PLEASE HELP ME CATCH SOME LOYAL FANS WHO WON'T DISAPPEAR OFF AND ON!

Anyhow...

Sword Master Jeff: YOU CALLED ME KUN! HOW DARE YOU! *starts beating down SWJ figure into dust with fiery eyes* NO ONE CALLS ME KUN EXCEPT MY PARENTS WHO DON'T USE JAPANESE ANYWAYS! *ehhem* Anyways... *glares one last time* Thanks for giving me a nickname, Ryjin! -^_^- Much easier! And you may have five swords, but I only need one sword to defeat you! (that's like Kiaba's saying: I only need one card to defeat you!) Thanks for reviewing, Ryjin- san, and I guess you can call me kun... It sounds cute after my adorable name! - ^__^- *whistles a merry tune* (If you don't know Akemi means bright and beautiful in Japanese, so kun would make it sort of like little beauty or whatever! ^__^) (Wow, long shout out)

StoryWeaver1: Maa, maa... Calm down now! *watches you bounce around on the brand new furniture* GET OFF THE SOFA! MY MOM'LL KILL ME! *shakes head* Anyway, yes, Kouga took Ikasha and Konami's relationship well because the shock will come later; he is a little slow ticker! ^__^ At least for now! ^__^ He'll be his good old self again soon!

~~**AUTHORESS NOTE**~~ (An authoress is a GIRL author, just for all the stupid bakas out there... I must be bored if I'm defining words... *sigh*)

I got a new kitten 2days ago! His name is Joey (Joesoph) and he is a white tabby mix! There is a picture link in my bio, but if it doesn't show, here it is again! Please delete space marks!: www . Petfinder .com /fotos /MI206 /MI206 .2381534- 1-x.jpg

READ AND REVIEW AND HELP ME CATCH FANS!!!

JA NE, MINNASAN, HAPPY NEW YEARS!