InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Thoughts of the Confused Inu Gang ❯ Ch 1. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine, they are property of Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Ok so I'm a little confused, she hits me in public, but when we're are alone she encourages it.

Am I getting things mixed up? There's only so much that a monk can take.

My jaw hurts constantly and it's difficult to chew.

But I think the pain is worth the attention she gives me when the others are around.

**~*~**
Ok soooo..

I think I deserve that one, but the ones before that and the one yesterday.

Come on dammit!!! I don't need this shit, I mean I like her and all but I'm not Miroku.

Does she enjoy doing this to me? I'm the alpha of the group do you know how embarrassing it is to get SAT in front of Kouga.

I mean he's my rival for craps sake, and I haven't gone to Kikyou in months, although she summoned me several times.

You confuse me so much at times. Do you or don't you have feelings for me.

You know how hard it is for me to express my feelings in front of the others especially when the Houshi and Kitsune are constantly teasing me and you don't even let me pound them.

But I guess anything to get your attention when we're around the others.


**~*~**

OHHHHH!!! He's so annoying!

Does he have no respect for me?

Doesn't he realize how hard it is for a woman of this time to get respect for this profession?

Gosh he's soo heartless; doesn't he think of anything else?

Of course we can cuddle when we're alone, but in full view of the others I want to be taken seriously.

And you know how bashful I am.

But I guess it better than you going to the girls in the village.

**~*~**


OHHHHH!!! He's so annoying!
He says all sorts of mean things to me when we're around the other doesn't he realize that it hurts my feelings?

Can't you see me dying inside every time you go to her?

When Kouga comes around he makes me feel wanted, but I don't want him I want you.

We only hold hands in private, I want to hold hands in public too.

I'm sorry I Sit you so much but that's the only link I have to you and the only way I know to get through to you when were around the others.

But I guess it's the only way to get your attention when were around the other.


A/N
Miroku is thinking about him and Sango
Inuyasha is thinking about him and Kagome
Sango is thinking about her and Miroku
Kagome is thinking about her and Inuyasha
These thoughts take place after the usual interaction of the Inu Gang.
Hope you enjoy.
 
I posted this on AFF decided to do it her too.