InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Into Their World ❯ Into Their World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mrs. Buttery and Grace both rode up to Grace's favorite store, Queen Bead. As they walked through the door, Grace spotted her 3 friends, Eleanor, Carli, and Kayla. They were all working in the store on necklaces.
“What are you guys doing here?” Grace asked surprised to see her friends here.
“Oh nothing. Just making necklaces. What are you doing here?” Eleanor asked.
` “The same thing you are.” Grace answered looking around the store. Her eyes rested on a beautiful necklace pre-made. It didn't even look like somebody made it.
“Wow. I think I'll buy this and show it to Lauren and Jay.”
As Grace bought the necklace, she dialed the number to Lauren's house. She asked Mrs. Potts if Lauren would be able to hang out with them that day. She said it was ok but she couldn't have Grace over her house. So she called Jay and asked her if she wanted to hang out. Mr. And Mrs. West said that it was ok and that they could come over her house. As Grace and Mrs. Buttery drove away in their Honda, Grace tied the necklace around her neck, not knowing that it was glowing.
When both Grace and Lauren arrived at Jay's house, Jasmine, Jay's sister answered the door.
“Hey Lauren, hey Grace. I'll go get her. JAY!!!! GRACE AND LAUREN ARE HERE!!!!”
“Jay ran down the hallway and led them to her room. Obviously she had Inuyasha on in her room.
“Hey guys, look at the necklace that I found at Queen Bead.” Grace announced pointing to it.
“Hey that's pretty cool. Is it glowing? I told you before, I'm staying away form anything that glows.” Jay said backing away from it.
“Did you ever notice that it glowed?” Lauren asked.
“Nope.”
“Well just don't saying anything like `I wish all of us were in the feudal era.' Something might… oops.”
“Nice going Lauren!”
In the blink of an eye, every girl in the room disappeared.
“O.K. This is probably worse than before.” Grace said looking around.
All around them were, millions of trees and no roads or telephone poles.
“We're definitely not in Kansas anymore.” Jay said.
“We weren't there to start with.” Grace said.
All of the girls were IN the show that they all knew by heart!!